Coles announces FREE COFFEE MACHINE giveaway for Mother’s Day — here are all the details

Coles has announced its plans to give out a free $99 Vittoria coffee machine to customers as part of its Mother's Day promotion.

bGbPonCMiTmFf9veK1tHtcxbZC9NOVRkMIpBeKShjtCXXGTGk34L-h8A1562wIHBwWdPZGRbKNf4WNmI8wsv0nMrfzHt87Qmx2AGXP3Ol28zwraDNwN6SjHG1iRBGCBRIPcSyq4

Coles shoppers will receive a free coffee machine as part of the retailer’s Mother’s Day promo. Credit: Coles.

The machine is ideal for brewing coffee pods and features a programmable pour function and a removable water tank.

It is also noted that the compact coffee pod capsule can heat up from standby in just 30 seconds, making it perfect for those who are on the go.

The mechanics for the promo is simple — shoppers who purchase six packs of Espressotoria pods, which go well with the machine, will receive a free coffee pod capsule machine.

It should be noted, however, that the promo will only run for 4 days — from April 20 to 24.

So, for those of you who are looking to get your hands on this free item, you might want to add some pods to your grocery shopping list for next week!

kxAu7CNOXgyWU5ndE4HPQFNjzYRafclOKRklqobwXFpkZMMimyr1OmoJ1pLmN4vhsjzBPPLAKAf1we-QdS43rtIk6edhLEKe4SEMaUBbwDneP7DymumGCAWY-1-ZaFFJz6otKeE
q3kP3XQeqRUs9MWPOZ049jJIZQmGErkHLhk80vE0gGgfLXuXVv6EiDJnqaloKkr1RJKJcKyER2qwKyT5QdzyL0an7AcJd0C_nGg01Q0Av5Ji2kRzg121OyYkBjHzCO8ltrk_BQ0

Each pack of Espressotoria pods can cost up to $9. Credit: Coles.

Customers who have previously bought the coffee machine have left rave comments over the gadget, with many praising its useability and convenience.

One customer wrote: "I am very happy with the machine, love the taste and was happy with the quick delivery. I would highly recommend this company."

"I love my new Piccolo coffee machine. It's super easy to use, just as easy to clean and it makes perfect coffee each and every time - definitely value for money," another added.

A third chimed in: "This is a great little pod unit. Fits on the bedside table so no more freezing trips to the kitchen for our morning coffee."

Are you looking forward to scoring this free machine in your post-Easter shop? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

We also recommend checking this video where YouTube content creator GadgetMan explained how to brew coffee using the Espressotoria machine:

Credit: YouTube/GadgetMan

Sponsored
Coles announces FREE COFFEE MACHINE giveaway for Mother’s Day — here are all the details

Coles has announced its plans to give out a free $99 Vittoria coffee machine to customers as part of its Mother's Day promotion.

bGbPonCMiTmFf9veK1tHtcxbZC9NOVRkMIpBeKShjtCXXGTGk34L-h8A1562wIHBwWdPZGRbKNf4WNmI8wsv0nMrfzHt87Qmx2AGXP3Ol28zwraDNwN6SjHG1iRBGCBRIPcSyq4

Coles shoppers will receive a free coffee machine as part of the retailer’s Mother’s Day promo. Credit: Coles.

The machine is ideal for brewing coffee pods and features a programmable pour function and a removable water tank.

It is also noted that the compact coffee pod capsule can heat up from standby in just 30 seconds, making it perfect for those who are on the go.

The mechanics for the promo is simple — shoppers who purchase six packs of Espressotoria pods, which go well with the machine, will receive a free coffee pod capsule machine.

It should be noted, however, that the promo will only run for 4 days — from April 20 to 24.

So, for those of you who are looking to get your hands on this free item, you might want to add some pods to your grocery shopping list for next week!

kxAu7CNOXgyWU5ndE4HPQFNjzYRafclOKRklqobwXFpkZMMimyr1OmoJ1pLmN4vhsjzBPPLAKAf1we-QdS43rtIk6edhLEKe4SEMaUBbwDneP7DymumGCAWY-1-ZaFFJz6otKeE
q3kP3XQeqRUs9MWPOZ049jJIZQmGErkHLhk80vE0gGgfLXuXVv6EiDJnqaloKkr1RJKJcKyER2qwKyT5QdzyL0an7AcJd0C_nGg01Q0Av5Ji2kRzg121OyYkBjHzCO8ltrk_BQ0

Customers who have previously bought the coffee machine have left rave comments over the gadget, with many praising its useability and convenience.

One customer wrote: "I am very happy with the machine, love the taste and was happy with the quick delivery. I would highly recommend this company."

"I love my new Piccolo coffee machine. It's super easy to use, just as easy to clean and it makes perfect coffee each and every time - definitely value for money," another added.

A third chimed in: "This is a great little pod unit. Fits on the bedside table so no more freezing trips to the kitchen for our morning coffee."

Are you looking forward to scoring this free machine in your post-Easter shop? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

We also recommend checking this video where YouTube content creator GadgetMan explained how to brew coffee using the Espressotoria machine:

that looks like a great machine especially in a Small kitchen

We went to our local store in Baldivis, WA, and the enquiries desk they had no idea what we were talking about. Maybe this offer is only the Eastern States, once WA has to wait awhile, a frequent complaint here.

As I wasn’t able to find participating Coles stores I rang their Customer Support number and was advised that the offer is a scam. I then searched a few websites and found that the same offer had been made exactly to the day in 2015 so is it a scam?

Hi @Helen Ann - no, not a scam... We checked with Coles directly as well - please see the reply we got below... It seems like the issue is that this offer wasn't promoted very well within Coles itself, so often even store managers don't know about it:

Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 2.47.23 pm (2).png

@Vinylted It's actually the Aussie edition of the Daily Mail... They don't have Coles in the UK as far as I know, and the screenshot I posted was definitely the Coles Australia account.

Seems like Coles half-heartedly promoted this one unfortunately. A couple of people have been able to get the deal, but a lot of disappointed people as well :(

Selected Coles Stores being sceptical I'd guess there's not one within a bull's roar of where I live. I wonder if you can use any brand of pods in the machine? Could it be shades of printer/printer ink syndrome? ;):rolleyes:

This offer is only at participating Coles stores and disappointingly my Coles aren’t one of them. Don’t get your hopes up thinking u you you’ll get this offer.

• Love
Reactions: Fisherman2320
We have three coffee machines. I bought the first one, a Vittoria coffee machine with Espressotoria pods some years ago - I remember it cost $50 and came with 4 packs of coffee pods. Great machine, good tasting coffee .. BUT .. the pods in packets of 10 are expensive. Aldi's coffee machine is as good as the Vittoria one and Aldi's coffee pods come in a good range of flavours and much less expensive than the Espressotoria pods. The Aldi machine is now around $80, and coffee pods around $7 for 14 pods. I also have a DeLonghi coffee machine which uses Nespresso pods, I like it and when and if it dies, I will buy another Aldi machine. Overall, in my opinion the best value for money is the Aldi coffee pod machine and pods.

I’d love To receive this pod coffee machine. Mine packed up some time ago and I haven’t managed to replace it, so this is a fantastic offer. Thank you. I have been trying for hours to upload the photo of my docket. So can’t show the proof of my purchases. I have the proof and would dearly love the machine.

Never had a Coffee Machine before couldn't really afford it to much of a luxury would love one.

I have read different articles on this give away. One said you only needed to buy 6 capsules another said 12. So in reality how much are you paying for the free machine?
Hi,
for this "gift with purchase" promotion

you MUST buy 6 BOXES of the Promoted Coffee, containing 12 pods (capsules)!! For 6 boxes at $9 a box that equals an initial $54 purchase!! (or 75 cents a pod) Simples!!

Reactions: Jonathan Leane
I’d love To receive this pod coffee machine. Mine packed up some time ago and I haven’t managed to replace it, so this is a fantastic offer. Thank you. I have been trying for hours to upload the photo of my docket. So can’t show the proof of my purchases. I have the proof and would dearly love the machine.
Not sure why you need to upload a photo of the receipt? To whom?

You must buy the 6 boxes of the nominated coffee (minimum cost $54) in selected Coles stores, then attend the Coles service desk, present your receipt, to collect the machine

I went into Coles to buy the pods and get the ‘free coffee machine’. I couldn’t find the pods so asked a worker who directed me to a manager (of the shop) She didn’t know what I was talking about so directed me to another person - these two were asking each other if they knew about the pod machine giveaway. Both said they didn’t know about this promotion. I noted the dates of the offer so made sure I complied with these dates. Disappointed.

Just some advice, NOT all Coles store were doing the Promotion!! Only selected Stores!!
I went to 3 different Coles stores, before I found them!!

The Manager suggested ringing the stores in your area, to see if they are participating !!

PS Have you read the earlier posts above about non availability at some Coles store?

Hello I went in to my local Coles store to get this Espressotoria machine with coffee pods offer, but they didn’t know what I was talking about. It was only offered on certain dates which I complied with , but no luck with the offer. Perhaps it was only for certain Coles stores? Disappointed.

Hello I went in to my local Coles store to get this Espressotoria machine with coffee pods offer, but they didn’t know what I was talking about. It was only offered on certain dates which I complied with , but no luck with the offer. Perhaps it was only for certain Coles stores? Disappointed.
HI Veesa,
Yes, that was right!! (you have already posted these comments earlier)!!

Veesa, PLEASE read the many threads above i have written about this Coles Promotion, which has now ended with Coles!!