Coles announces FREE COFFEE MACHINE giveaway for Mother’s Day — here are all the details

Coles has announced its plans to give out a free $99 Vittoria coffee machine to customers as part of its Mother's Day promotion.

bGbPonCMiTmFf9veK1tHtcxbZC9NOVRkMIpBeKShjtCXXGTGk34L-h8A1562wIHBwWdPZGRbKNf4WNmI8wsv0nMrfzHt87Qmx2AGXP3Ol28zwraDNwN6SjHG1iRBGCBRIPcSyq4

Coles shoppers will receive a free coffee machine as part of the retailer’s Mother’s Day promo. Credit: Coles.

The machine is ideal for brewing coffee pods and features a programmable pour function and a removable water tank.

It is also noted that the compact coffee pod capsule can heat up from standby in just 30 seconds, making it perfect for those who are on the go.

The mechanics for the promo is simple — shoppers who purchase six packs of Espressotoria pods, which go well with the machine, will receive a free coffee pod capsule machine.

It should be noted, however, that the promo will only run for 4 days — from April 20 to 24.

So, for those of you who are looking to get your hands on this free item, you might want to add some pods to your grocery shopping list for next week!

kxAu7CNOXgyWU5ndE4HPQFNjzYRafclOKRklqobwXFpkZMMimyr1OmoJ1pLmN4vhsjzBPPLAKAf1we-QdS43rtIk6edhLEKe4SEMaUBbwDneP7DymumGCAWY-1-ZaFFJz6otKeE
q3kP3XQeqRUs9MWPOZ049jJIZQmGErkHLhk80vE0gGgfLXuXVv6EiDJnqaloKkr1RJKJcKyER2qwKyT5QdzyL0an7AcJd0C_nGg01Q0Av5Ji2kRzg121OyYkBjHzCO8ltrk_BQ0

Each pack of Espressotoria pods can cost up to $9. Credit: Coles.

Customers who have previously bought the coffee machine have left rave comments over the gadget, with many praising its useability and convenience.

One customer wrote: "I am very happy with the machine, love the taste and was happy with the quick delivery. I would highly recommend this company."

"I love my new Piccolo coffee machine. It's super easy to use, just as easy to clean and it makes perfect coffee each and every time - definitely value for money," another added.

A third chimed in: "This is a great little pod unit. Fits on the bedside table so no more freezing trips to the kitchen for our morning coffee."

Are you looking forward to scoring this free machine in your post-Easter shop? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

We also recommend checking this video where YouTube content creator GadgetMan explained how to brew coffee using the Espressotoria machine:

Credit: YouTube/GadgetMan

Sponsored
I think it's while stocks last. You just have to go, buy the pods and they give you the machine in store.:):coffee:;)
This promo is called "a Gift with Purchase" Its NOT free!!

the small print is,

its targeting anybody, NOT just Seniors!!
You MUST buy minimum 6 boxes of the nominated Coffee Pods (Vittoria brand for this machine), the
boxes cost $9 each for 12 pods, therefore a $56 purchase, BEFORE they give you the "free" machine

Reactions: Peppa and Ricci
The Daily Mail has certainly stuffed their media release up!!
  • Coles is preparing to launch an incredible promotion for Mother's Day
  • Customers will be able to pick up a $99 Vittoria coffee machine in store
  • The promotion, which will run from April 20 to May 24, has strings attached
  • Shoppers need to buy six packs of Espressotoria pods to claim the machine
Also says until May 24, but Mother's Day is on 8 May!!

This type of Promotion is called "a Gift with Purchase"

Reactions: Ricci
If you do your maths this is costing you more in the long term at 75c a pod as aldi only work out 43c each

• Wow
Just got suckered into "buying" one of the Coles coffee machines today. Struggling where to put it. Very disappointed with the blurb describing the deal. There was NO mention that you needed to buy 6 - not 4 - packets of the Vittoria coffee capsules. At $9 each packet that makes the machine $54. But of course you get the coffee which works out at nearly $1 per cup (really a half cup). Was it worth it??? Time will tell. In future promotions please tell the full story !!

Just got suckered into "buying" one of the Coles coffee machines today. Struggling where to put it. Very disappointed with the blurb describing the deal. There was NO mention that you needed to buy 6 - not 4 - packets of the Vittoria coffee capsules. At $9 each packet that makes the machine $54. But of course you get the coffee which works out at nearly $1 per cup (really a half cup). Was it worth it??? Time will tell. In future promotions please tell the full story !!
Hi, I have written several comments about the initial costs ($54.00), trying to make members fully aware of this so called "free" item....... It is called "a gift with purchase" promotion
All promo information DOES state min 6 boxes of nominated Vittoria capsules, (it MUST only be this Brand), retailing at $9 each!!

Please scroll up to read them

went to two local Coles supermarkets this morning regarding this deal. Neither had any idea what l was talking about. There was a shortage of the coffee capsules, and the shelves were pretty bare. l spoke to both managers and they did not have a clue about this promotion. Both managers said there was no memos or notifications they were aware of.

Yeah it doesn't seem like this promotion was communicated very well within Coles. As you can see from my post at the bottom of the previous page, it's been confirmed as an official promotion by Coles... But they did say in their reply that it was only at 'participating' stores.

@hdhensel in our original post, we mention 6, not 4...

"The mechanics for the promo is simple — shoppers who purchase six packs of Espressotoria pods, which go well with the machine, will receive a free coffee pod capsule machine."

Reactions: Bowen
I have just phoned Coles about this offer, they tell me It's a scam, I'm confused.
This is not a scam. But it is only at certain Coles stores you will need to phone your local store to find out if they have the special , as I went to 2 stores before I found the correct one.

Reactions: Jonathan Leane
Do I read this correctly? EVERY Senior who buys 4 packets of coffee pods will receive a free coffee pod machine? How do I claim the prize?
I approached a manager at a Coles supermarket today regarding this offer and he laughed. Said he had not heard anything about this.

Coles announces FREE COFFEE MACHINE giveaway for Mother’s Day — here are all the details

Coles has announced its plans to give out a free $99 Vittoria coffee machine to customers as part of its Mother's Day promotion.

bGbPonCMiTmFf9veK1tHtcxbZC9NOVRkMIpBeKShjtCXXGTGk34L-h8A1562wIHBwWdPZGRbKNf4WNmI8wsv0nMrfzHt87Qmx2AGXP3Ol28zwraDNwN6SjHG1iRBGCBRIPcSyq4

Coles shoppers will receive a free coffee machine as part of the retailer’s Mother’s Day promo. Credit: Coles.

The machine is ideal for brewing coffee pods and features a programmable pour function and a removable water tank.

It is also noted that the compact coffee pod capsule can heat up from standby in just 30 seconds, making it perfect for those who are on the go.

The mechanics for the promo is simple — shoppers who purchase six packs of Espressotoria pods, which go well with the machine, will receive a free coffee pod capsule machine.

It should be noted, however, that the promo will only run for 4 days — from April 20 to 24.

So, for those of you who are looking to get your hands on this free item, you might want to add some pods to your grocery shopping list for next week!

kxAu7CNOXgyWU5ndE4HPQFNjzYRafclOKRklqobwXFpkZMMimyr1OmoJ1pLmN4vhsjzBPPLAKAf1we-QdS43rtIk6edhLEKe4SEMaUBbwDneP7DymumGCAWY-1-ZaFFJz6otKeE
q3kP3XQeqRUs9MWPOZ049jJIZQmGErkHLhk80vE0gGgfLXuXVv6EiDJnqaloKkr1RJKJcKyER2qwKyT5QdzyL0an7AcJd0C_nGg01Q0Av5Ji2kRzg121OyYkBjHzCO8ltrk_BQ0

Each pack of Espressotoria pods can cost up to $9. Credit: Coles.

Customers who have previously bought the coffee machine have left rave comments over the gadget, with many praising its useability and convenience.

One customer wrote: "I am very happy with the machine, love the taste and was happy with the quick delivery. I would highly recommend this company."

"I love my new Piccolo coffee machine. It's super easy to use, just as easy to clean and it makes perfect coffee each and every time - definitely value for money," another added.

A third chimed in: "This is a great little pod unit. Fits on the bedside table so no more freezing trips to the kitchen for our morning coffee."

Are you looking forward to scoring this free machine in your post-Easter shop? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

We also recommend checking this video where YouTube content creator GadgetMan explained how to brew coffee using the Espressotoria machine:

Credit: YouTube/GadgetMan

I have read different articles on this give away. One said you only needed to buy 6 capsules another said 12. So in reality how much are you paying for the free machine?

Guys, just a quick update that I've sent a message to Coles and they're following up:
Please note the words at the end "participating stores"...to me that means only selected stores. They should have said ALL stores! As they say always read the fine print.

"Next week"? The offer runs until April 24? Take note of the date today ... does "until" mean the offer runs up to and including the 23rd (that is, the day until the 24th comes along)?