Coles announces FREE COFFEE MACHINE giveaway for Mother’s Day — here are all the details

Coles has announced its plans to give out a free $99 Vittoria coffee machine to customers as part of its Mother's Day promotion.

bGbPonCMiTmFf9veK1tHtcxbZC9NOVRkMIpBeKShjtCXXGTGk34L-h8A1562wIHBwWdPZGRbKNf4WNmI8wsv0nMrfzHt87Qmx2AGXP3Ol28zwraDNwN6SjHG1iRBGCBRIPcSyq4

Coles shoppers will receive a free coffee machine as part of the retailer’s Mother’s Day promo. Credit: Coles.

The machine is ideal for brewing coffee pods and features a programmable pour function and a removable water tank.

It is also noted that the compact coffee pod capsule can heat up from standby in just 30 seconds, making it perfect for those who are on the go.

The mechanics for the promo is simple — shoppers who purchase six packs of Espressotoria pods, which go well with the machine, will receive a free coffee pod capsule machine.

It should be noted, however, that the promo will only run for 4 days — from April 20 to 24.

So, for those of you who are looking to get your hands on this free item, you might want to add some pods to your grocery shopping list for next week!

kxAu7CNOXgyWU5ndE4HPQFNjzYRafclOKRklqobwXFpkZMMimyr1OmoJ1pLmN4vhsjzBPPLAKAf1we-QdS43rtIk6edhLEKe4SEMaUBbwDneP7DymumGCAWY-1-ZaFFJz6otKeE
q3kP3XQeqRUs9MWPOZ049jJIZQmGErkHLhk80vE0gGgfLXuXVv6EiDJnqaloKkr1RJKJcKyER2qwKyT5QdzyL0an7AcJd0C_nGg01Q0Av5Ji2kRzg121OyYkBjHzCO8ltrk_BQ0

Each pack of Espressotoria pods can cost up to $9. Credit: Coles.

Customers who have previously bought the coffee machine have left rave comments over the gadget, with many praising its useability and convenience.

One customer wrote: "I am very happy with the machine, love the taste and was happy with the quick delivery. I would highly recommend this company."

"I love my new Piccolo coffee machine. It's super easy to use, just as easy to clean and it makes perfect coffee each and every time - definitely value for money," another added.

A third chimed in: "This is a great little pod unit. Fits on the bedside table so no more freezing trips to the kitchen for our morning coffee."

Are you looking forward to scoring this free machine in your post-Easter shop? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

We also recommend checking this video where YouTube content creator GadgetMan explained how to brew coffee using the Espressotoria machine:

Credit: YouTube/GadgetMan

Sponsored
Coles announces FREE COFFEE MACHINE giveaway for Mother’s Day — here are all the details

Coles has announced its plans to give out a free $99 Vittoria coffee machine to customers as part of its Mother's Day promotion.

bGbPonCMiTmFf9veK1tHtcxbZC9NOVRkMIpBeKShjtCXXGTGk34L-h8A1562wIHBwWdPZGRbKNf4WNmI8wsv0nMrfzHt87Qmx2AGXP3Ol28zwraDNwN6SjHG1iRBGCBRIPcSyq4

Coles shoppers will receive a free coffee machine as part of the retailer’s Mother’s Day promo. Credit: Coles.

The machine is ideal for brewing coffee pods and features a programmable pour function and a removable water tank.

It is also noted that the compact coffee pod capsule can heat up from standby in just 30 seconds, making it perfect for those who are on the go.

The mechanics for the promo is simple — shoppers who purchase six packs of Espressotoria pods, which go well with the machine, will receive a free coffee pod capsule machine.

It should be noted, however, that the promo will only run for 4 days — from April 20 to 24.

So, for those of you who are looking to get your hands on this free item, you might want to add some pods to your grocery shopping list for next week!

kxAu7CNOXgyWU5ndE4HPQFNjzYRafclOKRklqobwXFpkZMMimyr1OmoJ1pLmN4vhsjzBPPLAKAf1we-QdS43rtIk6edhLEKe4SEMaUBbwDneP7DymumGCAWY-1-ZaFFJz6otKeE
q3kP3XQeqRUs9MWPOZ049jJIZQmGErkHLhk80vE0gGgfLXuXVv6EiDJnqaloKkr1RJKJcKyER2qwKyT5QdzyL0an7AcJd0C_nGg01Q0Av5Ji2kRzg121OyYkBjHzCO8ltrk_BQ0

Customers who have previously bought the coffee machine have left rave comments over the gadget, with many praising its useability and convenience.

One customer wrote: "I am very happy with the machine, love the taste and was happy with the quick delivery. I would highly recommend this company."

"I love my new Piccolo coffee machine. It's super easy to use, just as easy to clean and it makes perfect coffee each and every time - definitely value for money," another added.

A third chimed in: "This is a great little pod unit. Fits on the bedside table so no more freezing trips to the kitchen for our morning coffee."

Are you looking forward to scoring this free machine in your post-Easter shop? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

We also recommend checking this video where YouTube content creator GadgetMan explained how to brew coffee using the Espressotoria machine:

Hi I would love this easy to operate coffee machine as I have never had one as they look so complicated to use yet I love coffee , thank you

Best deal ever. And the coffee pods are very good taste & reasonable prices. I got this deal a few years back & was very happy with machine, which I used constantly until it died. Will definitely get another. Thanks Coles.

Reactions: Tervueren and Ricci
I Love my morning coffee and have always loved to have a coffee machine. Now at retirement guess its tme to get one to really enjoy my morning coffee and all day coffees as well. Haha

Reactions: Ricci
Before I start my day I need coffee!!!! Gee I would love ❤️ to win this Vittoria coffee machine as I’ve never owned one and so instead of driving off to get a nice coffee, I could stay in my pjs and make it at home! 😀
Thanks Coles.

I love the flavour of the Vittorio Esspresso and currently buy the bags but would certainly love to have a coffee machine to make my coffee with. Never had one but have thought about it often enough.

I'm going to have to give this a miss as I'm fast running out of bench space. I have my air fryer one side of the cooktop and water heater, tea, coffee and sugar on the other. I ditched the kettle for the kmart water heater and l Iove it. At the push of a button I have instant hot water to 3 different temperatures in 3 different quantities. It only heats the water you use as opposed to the kettle full each time., so it saves on electricity. It looks stylish, not unlike the coffee machine.:):)

I'm going to have to give this a miss as I'm fast running out of bench space. I have my air fryer one side of the cooktop and water heater, tea, coffee and sugar on the other. I ditched the kettle for the kmart water heater and l Iove it. At the push of a button I have instant hot water to 3 different temperatures in 3 different quantities. It only heats the water you use as opposed to the kettle full each time., so it saves on electricity. It looks stylish, not unlike the coffee machine.:):)
You don't have to fill a kettle each time, most have a water gauge to fill to 1 or more cups and kettle far cheaper to run and buy.

Reactions: 68autobug and Ricci
You don't have to fill a kettle each time, most have a water gauge to fill to 1 or more cups and kettle far cheaper to run and buy.
My kettle cost me $89. water heater $69, so no, not cheaper. I can have a hot drink with the water heater long before the kettle has even thought about heating up. Instant really does mean instant!:)

Do I read this correctly? EVERY Senior who buys 4 packets of coffee pods will receive a free coffee pod machine? How do I claim the prize?

Do I read this correctly? EVERY Senior who buys 4 packets of coffee pods will receive a free coffee pod machine? How do I claim the prize?
I think it's while stocks last. You just have to go, buy the pods and they give you the machine in store.:):coffee:;)

Would love this coffee machine to take in our caravan, for when we stop on the side of the road, so quick and easy.

Good news guys - I heard back from Coles and can confirm that this is indeed legit.

"Our team has now confirmed that this promotion is indeed accurate and will launch in selected Coles Stores from tomorrow. Customers who purchase 6 Vittoria Espressotoria Capsules are then eligible to redeem the free machine valued at $99. Keep an eye on your local store to see if this is a participating store and have a great week!"

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 2.47.23 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 2.47.23 pm.png
    144.4 KB · Views: 18