If you could choose any age to stay in for the rest of your life, which would it be?

• <10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-20

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • 20-30

Votes: 25 27.8%
  • 30-40

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • 40-50

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • 60-70

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • 70 +

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
Anywhere from 18 to 24, loved going to the beach, life was easy, relaxed, many great bands, open air concerts. Pub for lunch friday's at work catching up with my school friend who worked 2 blocks away in the city. Then passing my nursing exams being on a high and meeting my husband the day after. Lots of good friends, no mortgage

Forty to fifty would suit me the reason being maturity but still looking good. I am close on seventy-eight but nobody believes my age I put it down to partly genetics, keeping calm, good food exercise and keep stress out of my life which does age you.
Great to hear your representing Mate! There's quite a few in their 80's, that are in good nick. I intend to do likewise and keep on playing in the playground, till the bell rings.

I am now 85 nearly 86 but have several health problems that I don't remember having in my 70's so that is the best time I feel for me. I have divorced 2 useless husbands & am now able to do whatever I like but am limited by not being able to walk far or keep the house to my previous standards. So the 70's sounds about right. No one to be responsible for & only me to feed & take care of. Yes, that was freedom for me. I am still smart as a whip well, most of the time & am interested in everything around me.

Reactions: Ricci and Mr Chips