If you could choose any age to stay in for the rest of your life, which would it be?

• <10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-20

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • 20-30

Votes: 25 27.8%
  • 30-40

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • 40-50

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • 60-70

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • 70 +

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
I am in my 70s and am a product of Nursing when there was no such thing as a "no lift policy' and also owned a milk bar for 4 years, lugging heavy crates of lemonade up stairs so I have spinal stenosis and am unable to walk far and do many of the things I had envisioned doing in my retirement so I would like to be as thin and fit as I was in my mid thirties with today's knowledge
I feel for you, I too have severe spinal stenosis. 😟

I am 70 in October and to be 35 years of age again is my choice. I was EXTREMELY fit healthy supple, very strong and most definitely, it was the best time in my life.

For me that is not too young, not too old .... yes please!

Is there someone I could talk too about this?

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
My advice is to think about your age as being the 35th Anniversary of your 35th Birthday. Have a lovely day.

I agree that every age is a wonderful age to experience so much of love..?Joy, pain, crappy intents and hilarious moments and no matter what suffering we aexperience it's simply an opportunity for growth., this moment is one of them as it's as learning curve for myself so ty all👍😊
And i just experienced a crappy moment for a split second as my phone ran out of charge.. and nowit's charging up again😁

I would like to go back and stay at between 60 and 70 when I could travel to different places with my sister she is 93 now and I'm 83 and my legs wont let me get around much now

YOUR SAY SUNDAY: If you could choose any age to stay in for the rest of your life, which would it be?

Happy Sunday!

We're back with another Your Say Sunday, and this week, we want to know:

If you could choose any age to stay in for the rest of your life, which would it be?

Maybe you would revisit your fearless childhood climbing trees, or perhaps you loved coming into your own as an adult in your 20s/30s - you may even love the experience and knowledge you hold now and wouldn't trade it for the world.

Cast your vote and explain your answer in the comments below. We can't wait to hear from you!

Reactions: Jarred Santos
I would like to go back and stay at between 60 and 70 when I could travel to different places with my sister she is 93 now and I'm 83 and my legs wont let me get around much now
My elder sister had stated fir years she wants to take me to Japan.. but no effort or action has been initiated by her yet in that direction... she has aged badly and is suffering mental deterioration and so I'm not sbout reminding her of promises made in the past as i dont relish the idea of traveling with her only to have to fund her wandering or lost in a foreign country. Medical costs of huge amounts can also happen if she was to suffer s injury and needed special arrangements to return home to australia.. been there, done that visiting $43,000 DM many years ago for my mother .. huge debt and no refund from health fund and worse than that the doctors wouldn't release her from hospital until they felt she could manage the flight home if not she was to remain in the hospital under their care until she recovered from the stroke.. 😟💰💰💰 so call sent out to family members and finally she came home with pacemaker to support her only to have the so expensive item removed by her cardiologist who was furious she had one installed and he put a magnet on it.. (He has a purpose ) and totally destroyed it and it had to be removed off course and he installed another one whilst he withheld the one he removed (I guess to reverse engineer it for his reasons) and he never gave it back.. yes it happened and it was a highly unprofessional professional involved in her health care.
Seems to me that seniors would be wise to have a advocate they trust regarding their health issues as they are easy prey as targets for the greedy ones. Another in the medical field looking after her wellbeing i B l discovered had been borrowing huge fund of money from her she never repaid one cent back. I phoned him and started i was with the accountant going through her finances and so far at time of the call we had evidence he had borrowed over $10,000.00 and we were still counting... next day a special delivery was made ofa letter showing he was a undercharged bankrupt snd could not pay her back but west to be added on the creditors list.. foolish man actually risked jail time and despite wanting greatly fit him to be punished all i recognised was mum had been foolish but he had a young family and that and Gus wife would suffer and he wad not worth the drama, and energy or embarrassment to my mother to resolve it so i let it go. He was: is a radiologist in s large University medical centre... so be warned folks any one can be exposed to a b.....d like him.. be vigilant and wise.

For me it would have to be 20 - 30’s!!
I had an affair with a married man (I do not regret one minute of that time) we married (although I was told by many that he would never marry me)…dare I say I had the last laugh. We had an amazing eight years together, until he was killed in a car accident.
I have a stepson, who I absolutely adore and is the spitting image of his father.

I have enjoyed most era’s of my life. My husband is blind so I am a little restricted in what I can do. However, I have the best friend that anyone could ever have, We spend time together on one day every week. Her beautiful family have also become our family so no matter what happens we have the love and support of family and friends. Also the freedom to do whatever we want, whenever we want to. Who could wish for more!!! ❤️❤️

I was way too raw wild and rambunctious in my twenties to ever consider going back to that age. I was very fit and healthy chippy (carpenter) mostly doing contract work and I had a definite disregard for danger back then, as I didn't see anything but the goal.

I recall that I leapt from steel purlin to steel purlin when putting mess up before tin went down and I was always in a hurry. No time for talking words were spoken as they were received, everything said was short sharp and direct.

One instance of my utter disregard for danger was I needed scaffolding on the side of a house on a steeply sloping block. No scaffolding was onsite. So instead of coming back another day I used what I had 2"x1" 3''x2'' and three lengths of 4'x2' . I made it up on the ground as a frame and then for a promise of beers in payment, I got a couple of brickies from a next-door jobsite, to help me stand the structure up. Then I quickly braced and nailed it (no screw guns back then) and I shimmied up another bit of 4"x2" to the top of it and fixed the gutter and then dropped it down again, in under an hour.

INSANITY would be a good way to describe anyone doing that, but back then, it was probably just a Friday, with me wanting to get home or to go for a swim.

This is why I said about 35 years my sweet spot and it was sweet of RICCI to notice this year will be the 35th anniversary of my 35th birthday, as I had not considered that!

I was way too raw wild and rambunctious in my twenties to ever consider going back to that age. I was very fit and healthy chippy (carpenter) mostly doing contract work and I had a definite disregard for danger back then, as I didn't see anything but the goal.

I recall that I leapt from steel purlin to steel purlin when putting mess up before tin went down and I was always in a hurry. No time for talking words were spoken as they were received, everything said was short sharp and direct.

One instance of my utter disregard for danger was I needed scaffolding on the side of a house on a steeply sloping block. No scaffolding was onsite. So instead of coming back another day I used what I had 2"x1" 3''x2'' and three lengths of 4'x2' . I made it up on the ground as a frame and then for a promise of beers in payment, I got a couple of brickies from a next-door jobsite, to help me stand the structure up. Then I quickly braced and nailed it (no screw guns back then) and I shimmied up another bit of 4"x2" to the top of it and fixed the gutter and then dropped it down again, in under an hour.

INSANITY would be a good way to describe anyone doing that, but back then, it was probably just a Friday, with me wanting to get home or to go for a swim.

This is why I said about 35 years my sweet spot and it was sweet of RICCI to notice this year will be the 35th anniversary of my 35th birthday, as I had not considered that!
Lovely thought, but it wasn't me! I think it was Mr Chips!

I am nearing 78 but I would like to be a baby as everyone dotes on you and all you have to do is eat and smile at the right time the rest is done for you.
I have just turned 78 years young and still feel a hell of a lot younger. I am fit and healthy thankfully but if I had to choose an age it would be 26. I loved my life at that age, footloose and fancy free, was at my prime as far as looks were concerned and my life in London was just wonderful.

Why would you want to change your age now I look back to my amazing life I have lived on three continents been married to my wonderful husband for 51 years have two awesome daughters two fabulous son in laws and three wonderful grandchildren why would I not be happy plus we have been Grey Nomads for 14 years I am so blessed and so very grateful

YOUR SAY SUNDAY: If you could choose any age to stay in for the rest of your life, which would it be?

Happy Sunday!

We're back with another Your Say Sunday, and this week, we want to know:

Maybe you would revisit your fearless childhood climbing trees, or perhaps you loved coming into your own as an adult in your 20s/30s - you may even love the experience and knowledge you hold now and wouldn't trade it for the world.

Cast your vote and explain your answer in the comments below. We can't wait to hear from you!
all of the above!