You can score KitchenAid cookware at Coles—here’s how!

As the leaves start to turn and the chill of the autumn air sets in, it's time to think about warming up the kitchen with hearty home-cooked meals. What better way to prepare for the season of soups, stews, and casseroles than with a brand-new set of ovenware?

Coles is making this cosy dream a reality for its customers with the return of a sensational promotion.

Starting next Wednesday (April 3), Coles patrons can start collecting KitchenAid Ovenware credits simply by doing their regular shopping.

For every $20 spent in a single transaction and by scanning their Flybuys card, customers will earn credits towards this premium cookware collection.

These pieces are designed for both cooking and serving directly to the table, adding a touch of elegance to any meal.

The six-piece collection includes the fan-favourite nestable bakers, which come in small, medium, and large sizes.

kitchenaid.PNG
Take your homemade meals up a notch with KitchenAid’s six-piece set. Image Credit: KitchenAid

Save up points and snag these items for free:

20 credits: Utensil Rest or Marinating Dish

76 credits: Large Baker

100 credits: Cast Iron Grill Pan

160 credits: 30m Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish

This promo is a win-win situation: get your weekly shopping done and earn credits towards exquisite cookware.

However, these credits come with a time limit, so redeem your points by July 23 this year, or while stocks last.

Coles Chief Customer Officer Amanda McVay expressed excitement about the partnership with KitchenAid.

‘We know our customers will be cooking more at home through the cooler months and we're delighted to team up with an iconic brand like KitchenAid to reward them with stylish new ovenware to help them create hearty and delicious meals,’ she said.

With Coles having already distributed an impressive 31 million kitchen items to Australians at no cost, this promotion continues a generous tradition that started a few years ago.

Want to get your hands on these coveted items ASAP? McVay shared a tip for shoppers on how to earn more points.

‘To help customers get their hands on the range faster, we're offering bonus credits from 13 household brands including Continental, Finish, Colgate, Primo, Up & Go and over 170 Coles Finest products.’

So set your alarms on April 3 for this exciting deal. Whether you're a seasoned chef or just finding your way around the kitchen, this is a great opportunity to upgrade your cookware collection.

Who knows? With these new kitchen tools, you might discover a newfound passion for cooking or rekindle an old one.
Key Takeaways

• Coles has reintroduced a promotion offering free KitchenAid cookware to customers who earn enough credits by shopping and using their Flybuys card.
  • The KitchenAid cookware set includes six pieces made from stoneware and cast iron.
  • Customers can accumulate 'bonus' credits on selected household brands and Coles Finest products to claim their free ovenware more quickly.
  • The promotion ends on July 23, with items available from 20 credits for smaller pieces, up to 160 credits for a Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish.
Do you have the same KitchenAid cookware at home? What are your favourite dishes to cook during the cooler months? Share your stories in the comments below!

Sponsored
Nothing is every 'free' and as usual, single households will struggle to get enough points before there is no stock left. Just another way to try and get people to spend money
I've collected plenty of the Coles/ flybys items including cookware . So has a few of my daughters.
All you have to do is scan your flybuys card .

You so many credit points like the Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish is 100 credits, I'm not spending around $2000 dollars in groceries to get that.
ProductFREE
Redeem with Credits
Half Pay Option (Half Credits + Half Full Retail)PAY
Retail Price
Utensil Rest & Marinating Bowl20 credits10 credits + $10$20
Small Baker 24x14cm36 credits18 credits + $18$36
Medium Baker 30x18cm56 credits28 credits + $28$56
Large Baker 38x23cm76 credits38 credits + $38$76
Cast Iron Grill Pan100 credits50 credits + $50$100
Cast Iron Oval Casserole160 credits80 credits + $80$160

But you still have to pay for your groceries and only get ONE point for every $20 spent. So not so cheap afterall.
Ok so what's the problem with scanning your card. It's very little effort.

If you and I shopped and spent the same ammount of money and in the end I have 3 pieces of cookware just buy scanning my card and you have nothing all because you didn't scan your card , who is the winner ?

You are only buying what you need. On top of these bonuses you are also getting flybuy points . I average close to $1,000 in flybuy dollars each year plus the the bonus gifts.

All I do is scan my card.....buy only what I need and the flybuy card is free . So please explain what I'm paying for

Nothing is every 'free' and as usual, single households will struggle to get enough points before there is no stock left. Just another way to try and get people to spend money
Agree 1 point for every $20 spent therefore if your grocery bill is $100 that = 5 points collected for the cookware. You get your flybys added on anyway. I ALWAYS scan my flybys even if I spent less that $20.
But in that instance would only get ONE point for the cookware. So the whole idea is to get customers to buy more goods to get more points to get an item of cookware.

• Love
Reactions: maherdj
You so many credit points like the Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish is 100 credits, I'm not spending around $2000 dollars in groceries to get that.
ProductFREE
Redeem with Credits
Half Pay Option (Half Credits + Half Full Retail)PAY
Retail Price
Utensil Rest & Marinating Bowl20 credits10 credits + $10$20
Small Baker 24x14cm36 credits18 credits + $18$36
Medium Baker 30x18cm56 credits28 credits + $28$56
Large Baker 38x23cm76 credits38 credits + $38$76
Cast Iron Grill Pan100 credits50 credits + $50$100
Cast Iron Oval Casserole160 credits80 credits + $80$160
Exactly

Reactions: maherdj
I have several pieces from their last kitchen aid and also their masterchef knives promotion but I just do my shopping and when I have enough credits I get the item, if not then I go without and usually towards the end of the promotion if I have enough credits for the items that don't need so many points I will get them even if I don't want or need them and donate them them to the op shop after all I have already spent the money and it is not costing me anymore to get the items.

I have several pieces from their last kitchen aid and also their masterchef knives promotion but I just do my shopping and when I have enough credits I get the item, if not then I go without and usually towards the end of the promotion if I have enough credits for the items that don't need so many points I will get them even if I don't want or need them and donate them them to the op shop after all I have already spent the money and it is not costing me anymore to get the items.
I'm not sure why others don't see this. They think it's costing them money . It's all free except for your groceries which you would be buying anyway

I'm not sure why others don't see this. They think it's costing them money . It's all free except for your groceries which you would be buying anyway
I just do my normal shopping not as much as I did a few years ago as we have gone from a household of 6 to 4 to 2 over the last 7 years.

Reactions: Suzanne rose