My father was a house painter and I found a large tin of paint in the shed- yes you guessed it, I painted myself all over, the colour - green. I can still remember sitting in the bath while my Mother cleaned me up with turps. I enjoyed the sudsy bath afterwards - it was great.

My youngest son who is turning 20 soon, when he was 2 went on my computer , opened Ebay ( I forgot to sign out ) and went on to buy 2 blues clues gold note books $25 each .
I explained to the seller my 2 year old ordered them , he took away one and I had to buy the other.

Anything with technical stuff I go to him, computer stuff and TV stuff

When I was 3 years old, I remember clearly even now, how I would dissect fish eyes from the removed raw heads of fish we would have for dinner. I was fascinated by their construction and always curious. I still am at 84. and no, never did decide to follow Medicine or allied studies, chose Art!! :+}

This made my day. Hahahaha!
Always wanting to be different, even from a young age I took my Dirt eating ( I was also 3) to extremes and inclued the worms as well. Dirt in the UK is usually a rich black and quite thick not lose and sandy like here in Oz, so the worms would have been hard to see unless you looked for them as I apparently did I can still hear my mum screaming at my dad to stop me as I loosened the worms from the soil so that I could see what was wriggling around before eating it, obviously no adverse affects as I continued to do it while my dad laughed at me, earth worms are not harmful to humans apparently the only human that was harmed by my playing with dirt and its contents was my poor mum.

I was one of those kids who ate dirt & it didn't do me any harm. I also still have a vivid imagination that seems to rule my mind. At 18 months I cried for the only toy I ever wanted, a black baby doll, I still have it today & I am 85.
A beautiful story, I actually had my very first doll up to about 10 years ago and my husband accidentally through it out in a clean up along with 3 garbage bags of dress ups which were my kids. They were all stored in my attic

This is my Mum's story. A friend of hers wondered why her boys were very quiet. One had painted the face of the other with black nugget. He was trying to clean it off and the more he cleaned the shinier it got.
Everyone got a laugh, but the story does not include how he was cleaned.

More than 50 years ago, my then 18 month old nephew was playing in his backyard while his Mum was hanging washing on the line.
He was playing in the garden, when my sister looked up and discovered her son with frog's legs hanging out of his mouth, with poor frog in his mouth.
My sister raced over to him, squatted down, put her hand out, saying,
"Ta to Mummy".....that's what she used to say when he had to give something to his Mum.
Froggie was spat out into my sister's hand, and gently lowered back into the garden, where it hopped away.

• Haha
Reactions: Gaena