Dirk Bogarde in Singer not the Song 1961 movie and later Horst Bucholz in The Magnificent Seven 1960. Both great actors and heart throbs.

Reactions: Ricci
Who was your childhood celebrity crush?

It's Friiiiday, folks! And this week's fun get-to-know-each-other question is... Who was your childhood celebrity crush? My, my... This one is quite spicy, eh? If you're curious about mine (Sethia), it's the bad boy from Grease, John Travolta! He was a good singer and a stud. You can't deny he had such a charming personality!

View attachment 13752
Source: Wonderwall

Share yours with us in the comments below and explain why you admired that person the most.
David Cassidy. I fell in love with him on the Partridge family show. He then proceeded to make a solo career. His first album has my most favourite song. “The puppy song”
I was also given a life size poster of David. I’d kiss him goodnight every night. 😍

It's Friiiiday, folks! And this week's fun get-to-know-each-other question is... Who was your childhood celebrity crush? My, my... This one is quite spicy, eh? If you're curious about mine (Sethia), it's the bad boy from Grease, John Travolta! He was a good singer and a stud. You can't deny he had such a charming personality!

View attachment 13752

Share yours with us in the comments below and explain why you admired that person the most.
Beatles and Elvis Presley

View attachment 13752

Cliff Richard then now and always I am 75 and still an active member of his fan club ♥️
He was in my top 10 until reports came out the he sexually abused a young boy. I've read many articles and even though he got off there is still evidence he did it.
I also read an article from a psychologist that the one thing kids font make up is being sexually abused

Not so much a childhood crush but I would have given anything for James (Jimmy) Stewart (It's a Wonderful Life) to be my dad. :) There was nothing wrong with the dad I had but Jimmy Stewart just seemed to fit the bill exactly.:)
I saw a post on Utube where President Reagan said that his long-time friend (they were actors together) was a brigadier General in the United States Army... that really surprised me.