SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Vella Gonzaga

Vella Gonzaga

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2021
Where in the world is Vella?

Hey there, members! :)

I hope you're all doing great because I'm currently having the time of my life! I'm on holiday with my partner, celebrating our 5th anniversary, and we're in a beautiful exotic location. Not to make you jealous, but we're having the best time ever! 😌🏝️

Now I thought while I'm here, we could play a game. We'll call it 'Where in the world is Vella?' Your task is to guess which country I'm in! I've attached a picture of my current location, so be sure to take a close look. Think stunning beaches, lush jungles, cliffs, and a mouth-watering delicacy called Nido soup made from bird's nests. Can you guess which country I'm exploring yet? 😏

I’ll give you one clue: It’s in Asia!

But wait, there's more! As you're guessing my location, why not share some of your travel experiences and photos with us? It'll be like a mini-virtual trip around the world! Plus, it's a fun way to escape from our everyday lives. So join in the fun and share your guesses and travel snaps in the thread. I can't wait to see where you've all been!

Optimized-rommel-paras-wrHnE3kMplg-unsplash.jpg
Credits: Unsplash

I reckon the soup gave it away. El Nido in the Palawan Islands. Lovely place that we just got out of before lockdown came into effect in March 2020. Would've been stuck there for a minimum 6 months but what a great place to be stranded!!

At first when you said white sandy beaches with cliffs I thought Tailand but the soup gave it away , my daughter loves that soup and we had actually looked the recipe up . you are in the Philippines

I've dealt with alot of Filipino brides and they are so friendly and respectful and I've told them all how much my daughter loves their soup

Reactions: Macarj

I hope you're all doing great because I'm currently having the time of my life! I'm on holiday with my partner, celebrating our 5th anniversary, and we're in a beautiful exotic location. Not to make you jealous, but we're having the best time ever! 😌🏝️

Now I thought while I'm here, we could play a game. We'll call it 'Where in the world is Vella?' Your task is to guess which country I'm in! I've attached a picture of my current location, so be sure to take a close look. Think stunning beaches, lush jungles, cliffs, and a mouth-watering delicacy called Nido soup made from bird's nests. Can you guess which country I'm exploring yet? 😏

But wait, there's more! As you're guessing my location, why not share some of your travel experiences and photos with us? It'll be like a mini-virtual trip around the world! Plus, it's a fun way to escape from our everyday lives. So join in the fun and share your guesses and travel snaps in the thread. I can't wait to see where you've all been!

View attachment 15974

I’d say somewhere in the Phillipines but not sure exactly where. Enjoy! 🥰

View attachment 15974

View attachment 15974

Phillipines

View attachment 15974

Hi Vella my guess is Thailand

View attachment 15974

How beautiful 🤩 are you in The Philippines??

View attachment 15974

The Phillipines