Two for the price of one? This shopper discovers amazing trick using Woolworths’ Everyday Rewards

We all know that part of the fun of shopping is hunting down the best bargains, right?

Now, imagine being able to double your haul without doubling the cost!

And one savvy Woolworths shopper has found a way to do just that, discovering an impressive deal that lets you bag two for the price of one!

Last week, we wrote about Woolworths' announcement that they were launching member-specific price offers for participating members of the Everyday Rewards program in hopes of retaining customer loyalty by providing exclusive savings for members.

This week, one eagle-eyed member of the Everyday Rewards program, who goes by the username @gabexana on social media, revealed how she seized two 12-packs of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar—all for the price of just one pack!—thanks to Everyday Rewards’ Member Price program.

SDC Images (1).png
A shopper spotted a Member Price deal at her local Woolworths–two 12-packs of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar for the price of one! Image source: TikTok/@gabexana.

'I’m sorry, but did you all know that Woolies has Member’s Prices now? And not like the c***py like 10 cents off–like no, these things are decent…'

'Because we just got like the deal of a lifetime on [Coca-Cola]', quipped the savvy shopper.

She went on to share that her regular grocery run with her husband to replenish their Coca-Cola supply didn't go as initially planned.

The couple was hoping to buy cans of the popular beverage but couldn't find them in stock. But a keen spot had led them to an unexpected deal on Coca-Cola Zero bottles.

'I’m like “oh well, next time”,' she said.

'But then Mr Eagle-Eye spots these.'

'Now we never get these, we always get the cans. But it was the deal that he saw.'

'Look at this–any two for $16.80 if you’re a member. If you’re not a member, $16.85 each,' she recounted.

7a5057f902025ddcc8348bdf2ccd2d77d7adc6c1-161x229-x0y390w1146h1630.png
A photo of their receipt showed they received a Member Price Saving of $16.90. Image source: TikTok/@gabexana.

'You’re basically getting two for the price of one as a member–and it’s free to be a member!' she said.

To verify her calculations, our thrifty shopper triumphantly showcased her receipt.

‘I honestly read that sign like so many times in my head, thinking let me just calculate the maths. And honestly, I don’t believe anything on the stickers until I get to the checkout.’

‘And look here - $16.90 discount. What?!’ She said.

Other shoppers confirmed the discounts, with one saying: ‘I noticed this last night. Lots of these tags in-store.’

‘I got that last week!’ Another added.

A third said: ‘I know… I’Il be using my rewards every time.’

Meanwhile, one user hoped: ‘I wish they had that size in diet coke.’

You can watch Ana’s full video below:

An Everyday Rewards spokesperson confirmed the ease of the process, saying the introductory offers under the Member Pricing program are the first of many such offers.

‘We help our customers get their Woolies Worth every week with thousands of weekly specials, our seasonal Prices Dropped programs and a vast range of our quality Own Brand products at Low Prices,’ the spokesperson said.

‘We launched the first phase of our Member Pricing program last week, with a select number of introductory offers. We plan to continually evolve our Member Pricing program with more Member Pricing offers to be introduced across Woolworths supermarkets, Woolworths Metro and BIG W, in the coming weeks.’

‘Member Pricing is just one of the ways Everyday Rewards helps customers save a lot more every day. Every month, millions of Australians scan their Everyday Rewards card and boost offers in our stores and with our partners, helping them save hundreds of dollars on their shopping every year.’

So, if you’re looking to save some dollars—it's just a matter of joining the Everyday Rewards program, getting your 'Member Price' tagged products into your trolley, and scanning your Everyday Rewards card at the checkout.

If you're not a member yet, you can join online or by scanning the QR code in-store.
Key Takeaways
  • A Woolworths shopper discovered a new way to get two-for-one deals through Everyday Rewards discounts.
  • The customer shared details of this offer on social media, explaining she was able to buy two packs of Coca-Cola for the price of one.
  • Woolworths’ loyalty programme, Everyday Rewards, which is free for all shoppers to join, continues to offer exclusive price offers for members.
  • An Everyday Rewards spokesperson stated that the Member Pricing programme will continue to evolve with more offers being introduced in the future.
Are you an Everyday Rewards member? Will you be taking advantage of this promo on your next shop? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
We all know that part of the fun of shopping is hunting down the best bargains, right?

And one savvy Woolworths shopper has found a way to do just that, discovering an impressive deal that lets you bag two for the price of one!

Last week, we wrote about Woolworths' announcement that they were launching member-specific price offers for participating members of the Everyday Rewards program in hopes of retaining customer loyalty by providing exclusive savings for members.

This week, one eagle-eyed member of the Everyday Rewards program, who goes by the username @gabexana on social media, revealed how she seized two 12-packs of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar—all for the price of just one pack!—thanks to Everyday Rewards’ Member Price program.

View attachment 28855
A shopper spotted a Member Price deal at her local Woolworths–two 12-packs of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar for the price of one! Image source: TikTok/@gabexana.

'I’m sorry, but did you all know that Woolies has Member’s Prices now? And not like the c***py like 10 cents off–like no, these things are decent…'

'Because we just got like the deal of a lifetime on [Coca-Cola]', quipped the savvy shopper.

She went on to share that her regular grocery run with her husband to replenish their Coca-Cola supply didn't go as initially planned.

The couple was hoping to buy cans of the popular beverage but couldn't find them in stock. But a keen spot had led them to an unexpected deal on Coca-Cola Zero bottles.

'Now we never get these, we always get the cans. But it was the deal that he saw.'

'Look at this–any two for $16.80 if you’re a member. If you’re not a member, $16.85 each,' she recounted.

View attachment 28854
A photo of their receipt showed they received a Member Price Saving of $16.90. Image source: TikTok/@gabexana.

'You’re basically getting two for the price of one as a member–and it’s free to be a member!' she said.

To verify her calculations, our thrifty shopper triumphantly showcased her receipt.

‘I honestly read that sign like so many times in my head, thinking let me just calculate the maths. And honestly, I don’t believe anything on the stickers until I get to the checkout.’

Other shoppers confirmed the discounts, with one saying: ‘I noticed this last night. Lots of these tags in-store.’

An Everyday Rewards spokesperson confirmed the ease of the process, saying the introductory offers under the Member Pricing program are the first of many such offers.

‘We help our customers get their Woolies Worth every week with thousands of weekly specials, our seasonal Prices Dropped programs and a vast range of our quality Own Brand products at Low Prices,’ the spokesperson said.

‘We launched the first phase of our Member Pricing program last week, with a select number of introductory offers. We plan to continually evolve our Member Pricing program with more Member Pricing offers to be introduced across Woolworths supermarkets, Woolworths Metro and BIG W, in the coming weeks.’

‘Member Pricing is just one of the ways Everyday Rewards helps customers save a lot more every day. Every month, millions of Australians scan their Everyday Rewards card and boost offers in our stores and with our partners, helping them save hundreds of dollars on their shopping every year.’

So, if you’re looking to save some dollars—it's just a matter of joining the Everyday Rewards program, getting your 'Member Price' tagged products into your trolley, and scanning your Everyday Rewards card at the checkout.

If you're not a member yet, you can join online or by scanning the QR code in-store.
Key Takeaways

• A Woolworths shopper discovered a new way to get two-for-one deals through Everyday Rewards discounts.
  • The customer shared details of this offer on social media, explaining she was able to buy two packs of Coca-Cola for the price of one.
  • Woolworths’ loyalty programme, Everyday Rewards, which is free for all shoppers to join, continues to offer exclusive price offers for members.
  • An Everyday Rewards spokesperson stated that the Member Pricing programme will continue to evolve with more offers being introduced in the future.
Are you an Everyday Rewards member? Will you be taking advantage of this promo on your next shop? Let us know in the comments below!

Woolworths continues to default and discriminate against its Direct to Boot AND Online shoppers;Many of whom are elderly, immune compromised, families etc; by NOT fulfilling is contracted agreement (for which we PAY!!) to offer monthly 10% off OR rewards points . WHERE IS THE CORPORATE WATCHDOG ON THIS??

View attachment 28855

View attachment 28854

Key Takeaways

Amazes me that supermarkets can halve the price of junk foods and drinks but never food or drink that may be good for you! Reason why we have such a problem with obesity in Australia!! Coke is the worst thing for anyone to drink !!

If people who drink a lot of cocoa cola plus other coffee and tea, suffer from heart palpitations, - it could be from too much caffeine, that a lot of doctors won't tell you about. If you study the sugar free (of anything) contents it usually contains the substitutes sweeteners that are just as bad for you.

View attachment 28855

View attachment 28854

Key Takeaways

Wow how many bottles are in the pack 6 ,12 🤔hmmm what size 365,600,ml well and how long is this sale 😳 going to last probably a week or two whoopee been buying 30 can block of Coke from Aldi $25.99 for month's and months while Woolworths and Coles price up to $40 plus month after month unless they put it on special so not always cheap it to dawn you in to buy more for their profits

Reactions: Tervueren and Ricci
Woolworths continues to default and discriminate against its Direct to Boot AND Online shoppers;Many of whom are elderly, immune compromised, families etc; by NOT fulfilling is contracted agreement (for which we PAY!!) to offer monthly 10% off OR rewards points . WHERE IS THE CORPORATE WATCHDOG ON THIS??
so those T&C's you clearly just ticked and thought nothing of don't mean anything to you? Go back and read, vendor holds the right to change at THEIR discretion. You may want to look at an alternative option see how you go then.

If people who drink a lot of cocoa cola plus other coffee and tea, suffer from heart palpitations, - it could be from too much caffeine, that a lot of doctors won't tell you about. If you study the sugar free (of anything) contents it usually contains the substitutes sweeteners that are just as bad for you.
The substitutes are worse ,they are a health hazard .

Reactions: Ricci and Liz
It is never good things that are on these offers, why would you want sooooo much of that crappy soft drink, try putting MEAT, CHEESE, you know the things we really need the price to drop on.
I have never liked fizzy drinks of any kind & have never drank Coke in my life & don't intend to start now.

View attachment 28855

View attachment 28854

Key Takeaways

Coke zero, now there's a family staple.

Same here , can’t stand the fizzy drinks and I totally agree , there should be the healthy options on special . Most of us are trying to eat healthier as Australian people are getting more obese. I bought last Tuesday at Woollies a big Cauliflower for $2.50 and 1 kg zucchini for $1.70 and also found in a corner boxes with pastry maker for only $ 5.-
Just about every shopper had one in their basket or trolley .

Reactions: Ricci

View attachment 28855

View attachment 28854

Key Takeaways

The Mega profits these companies are making following opportunistic price increases is reflected in the guilt shown by these reductions.

Wow, might need to stock up. I use more coke washing my grandson’s oily, greasy work clothes than drinking it. It does a fantastic job on the clothes, throw a can of it in washing machine with clothes, after I soak them in hot soapy coke added water overnight, it works far better than any of the sprays I’ve tried. Used it years ago on my sons work clothes when he was a mechanic and lived at home. Don’t like to think what it does to people’s insides, gives them a good clean as well I imagine.

Member Pricing Programme. I will not be a "Member" of Woolworths. I went to buy 2 loaves of white bread at Woolworths. $6 for "Members". $7 for others. So I went elsewhere.

View attachment 28855

View attachment 28854

Key Takeaways

I did my shopping as usual in Woolworths in Grafton this week and they did not have any members discounts marked on products at all.