This flattering dress from Target is the talk of the town - take a look!

The holidays can mean a full social calendar. A party here, a lunch over there… it can get quite hectic, right?

And that’s attending these events. Heaven knows, thinking of what to wear beforehand can be an ordeal — especially if you don’t have anything suitable in the first place.

Well, don’t worry because this dress from Target might be the answer to your what-to-wear woes!

Introducing the Lily Loves Tiered Maxi Dress, available for $70.

The lightweight cotton garment ‘is comfortable and great for the warmer weather’, according to its description.

It features an elastic pleated bodice, adjustable shoulder straps, and a below-the-knee hem length.

The dress comes in a fresh pink colour and a floral pattern, so you can have your pick!

Many people have taken notice of the maxi dress, including Holly Merrie, an influencer known for her body positivity.

Screenshot_1.png
Holly loved the tiered maxi dress’ print, make, and length. Credit: TikTok/@hollymerrie

‘I love the summery vibes, I like the pattern, I like the colour and it has adjustable straps,’ she said of the dress’ floral print in a post.

‘It has the elastic in and around the bust and it’s super stretchy.’

To prove her point, Holly said she was wearing a size 18 fdress, but that it can suit up to a size 20.

‘The length is beautiful, and the details on the bottom are also beautiful.’

Later, she tried on the pink version of the tiered maxi dress and loved it too.

She said if she could have played around with the dress’ straps for a more comfortable fit around her bust, she definitely would have bought the dress and taken it home!

In jest, she quickly said as a follow-up: ‘But I didn’t, because I already have four pink dresses and I don’t need another one right now.’

For someone just trying dresses on, she does make a good case for buying one!

asjbfc.kajhbf.png
The $70 tiered maxi dress also comes in pink. Credit: Target

Some users said Holly was a vision in the dresses.

‘You look amazing in all of them!’ one user said.

Another exclaimed, ‘These dresses are so cute!’

While a third added: ‘I love the Lily Loves section.’

But most users had their brows through the roof and their jaws hitting the floor over a thing you probably noticed too: the $70 price tag!

‘The Target prices need a reality check.’ a user wrote.

Key Takeaways

• A $70 dress from Target Australia is going viral online after several influencers took to their platforms to show off try-on hauls.
  • The dress – called the Lily Loves Tiered Maxi Dress – comes in a baby pink and bold floral pattern in sizes between a 4 and 20.
  • Many said they loved the dress' colour and make. However, some were put off by its price.
‘Oh these dresses are so cute, if only they were at Kmart for half the price.’ another chimed in. ‘When did Target get so expensive?’

Other veteran shoppers though had a clear game plan for the high prices of the Target attires.

‘Just wait a few weeks and they’re all on clearance,’ one user advised. Well played!

Meanwhile, other fashionistas who have shared clips of themselves wearing the frock include @fashionably_amy, Maddy Zanatta and Brittany Melinda. We have to say, all three ladies looked amazing in the pretty summer dress!

Screenshot_2.png
TikTok influencer Brittany Melinda also tried the dress on in one post and called it ‘gorgeous’. Credit: TikTok/@brittany.melinda

If that price tag put you off the dress, we’ve got your back!

Be sure to check out other more budget-friendly dress ideas at our Deals, Discounts, and Bargains thread such as this $24 Tiered Jersey Midi Dress from Target or this $25 Shirred Bust Mini Dress from Best&Less.

You could also take things a step further and make your dress out of tea towels!

So, what do you think of Target’s Lily Loves Maxi Dress? Is it something you see yourself wearing?

Tell us your thoughts and opinions below!

Source: YouTube/My Over 50 Fashion Life

Sponsored
The holidays can mean a full social calendar. A party here, a lunch over there… it can get quite hectic, right?

And that’s attending these events. Heaven knows, thinking of what to wear beforehand can be an ordeal — especially if you don’t have anything suitable in the first place.

Well, don’t worry because this dress from Target might be the answer to your what-to-wear woes!

The lightweight cotton garment ‘is comfortable and great for the warmer weather’, according to its description.

It features an elastic pleated bodice, adjustable shoulder straps, and a below-the-knee hem length.

The dress comes in a fresh pink colour and a floral pattern, so you can have your pick!

Many people have taken notice of the maxi dress, including Holly Merrie, an influencer known for her body positivity.

View attachment 8689
Holly loved the tiered maxi dress’ print, make, and length. Credit: TikTok/@hollymerrie

‘I love the summery vibes, I like the pattern, I like the colour and it has adjustable straps,’ she said of the dress’ floral print in a post.

To prove her point, Holly said she was wearing a size 18 fdress, but that it can suit up to a size 20.

She said if she could have played around with the dress’ straps for a more comfortable fit around her bust, she definitely would have bought the dress and taken it home!

In jest, she quickly said as a follow-up: ‘But I didn’t, because I already have four pink dresses and I don’t need another one right now.’

View attachment 8688

But most users had their brows through the roof and their jaws hitting the floor over a thing you probably noticed too: the $70 price tag!

Key Takeaways

• A $70 dress from Target Australia is going viral online after several influencers took to their platforms to show off try-on hauls.
  • The dress – called the Lily Loves Tiered Maxi Dress – comes in a baby pink and bold floral pattern in sizes between a 4 and 20.
  • Many said they loved the dress' colour and make. However, some were put off by its price.
‘Oh these dresses are so cute, if only they were at Kmart for half the price.’ another chimed in. ‘When did Target get so expensive?’

Other veteran shoppers though had a clear game plan for the high prices of the Target attires.

‘Just wait a few weeks and they’re all on clearance,’ one user advised. Well played!

Meanwhile, other fashionistas who have shared clips of themselves wearing the frock include @fashionably_amy, Maddy Zanatta and Brittany Melinda. We have to say, all three ladies looked amazing in the pretty summer dress!

View attachment 8690
TikTok influencer Brittany Melinda also tried the dress on in one post and called it ‘gorgeous’. Credit: TikTok/@brittany.melinda

Be sure to check out other more budget-friendly dress ideas at our Deals, Discounts, and Bargains thread such as this $24 Tiered Jersey Midi Dress from Target or this $25 Shirred Bust Mini Dress from Best&Less.

You could also take things a step further and make your dress out of tea towels!

So, what do you think of Target’s Lily Loves Maxi Dress? Is it something you see yourself wearing?

If I was 18 years old I would probably wear it but as this is a seniors's site I am sure the majority would think it is not to their tastes at all.....definitely for the younger ladies.

I agree, the pink one is very pretty, but so is the black one from Best & Less for a much more reasonable price.
These dresses are super easy to make yourselves, used to make them for my daughter when she was a littlie and was often asked to make them for friends.
Too old for them myself now mores the pity.

Ladies - unless you are a size minus zero , please dont wear it. Most of us older women (not all) would not want a dress to emphasize our droopy boobs, 45 inch waist, and thick flabby arms. It always looks good on their 18yr old models.

Lovely dress, but I find that the ones with a shirred bodice tend to make your boobs look huge! Okay if you are not overly endowed, but not really flattering if you've got boobs like Mae West! $70 isn't too expensive really, I've seen similar shirred styles in fashion shops for $99, and I find Target clothes are made with a better quality of fabric. Just my opinion though, so don't shoot the messenger! 😉😁

View attachment 8689

View attachment 8688

Key Takeaways

View attachment 8690

Dear Holly Merrie - you are a pretty young lady but that dress is just a NO on you.

Holly Merrie has a lovely, womanly shape.
Doesn't matter what shape or height we are, it all comes down to a style that suit us.
That pink frock doesn't get the tick of approval for her.