Sometimes you have to hold the card down for at least a few seconds to place and then sometimes it stays other times it doesn’t but keep trying the same move every go as sometime it will let do it later.
Yes , but you shouldn't have to go through that frustration

Hold your finger firmly where you want the card to go, hum a little then it should stay, if at first you don’t succeed try try again or move on or start another game. It works for me most of the time. Just show it who is Boss!😂😂😂

Solitaire is a timeless favorite for so many of us! There's just something about the simplicity and strategy of arranging those cards that keeps us hooked. Whether it's a quick break during a busy day or a relaxing way to unwind in the evening, solitaire always hits the spot.
If you're a fellow solitaire enthusiast like me and looking to explore more about the game or maybe even discover some new variations, joywallet.com is a fantastic resource. They offer insights into various aspects of gaming, including budgeting tips and recommendations for maximizing your gaming experience.

Last edited:
Yeah!!!!!! The first time I have been able to solve draw three and with a score of 669.
Do I now rest on my laurals or do I strive for a higher score and risk suffering disappointment for who knows how long?

Just worked out another thing instead of dragging the cards, you simply tap on the card and it will go where you want except if retrieving it back from the Ace sets. Happy days perseverance is the answer, don’t give up, it will happen!😉👍🤗