The older woman who popped Prince Harry’s cherry surfaces after ‘Spare’ bombshell

In case you’ve been keeping up with the royals, more specifically Prince Harry and Meghan, then you know it’s been a busy couple of months for the two.

The pair released their much-anticipated series on Netflix aptly named Harry & Meghan which ruffled a lot of feathers.

Prince Harry also released his memoir Spare which included a couple of interesting revelations.

For now, though, we will focus on an update on one rather saucy story from the prince’s youth: how he lost his virginity.

You see, the older woman (as Harry put it) responsible for taking Prince Harry’s virginity back in 2001 has been identified.

Sasha Walpole, now a 40-year-old digger driver, spoke to the UK tabloid The Sun and described her 'wham-bam' night with the prince.

‘I am the woman who took Harry’s virginity. It was…between two friends,’ she said.

‘The sex was passionate and sparky because we shouldn’t have been doing it. One thing just quickly led to another. We ended up on the floor.’

9780857504791.jpg
Prince Harry’s memoir had a couple of personal revelations, including when he lost his virginity. Image Credit: Penguin Books Australia

‘It was exciting that it was happening like the way it was. We were away for 15 minutes but the sex was about five minutes.’

The dalliance between the two took place in a meadow behind the car park of the historic Vine Tree Inn in Norton, Wiltshire, in July 2001 when Harry was just 16. Sasha, a former stable girl at Highgrove, was 19.

Harry, now 38, claimed in Spare that he was 17 when he lost his virginity to ‘an older woman’. Well, she was indeed older but it’s certainly not the age gap everyone was speculating about.

He said the event was ‘a humiliating episode’, describing the then-anonymous woman as someone who ‘liked macho horses’ and treated him ‘like a young stallion’.

‘I mounted her quickly, after which she spanked my ass and sent me away,’ he wrote.

‘One of my many mistakes was letting it happen in a field, just behind a very busy pub. No doubt someone had seen us.’

Walpole confirmed the prince’s account and clarified that the whole affair was spontaneous.

‘It wasn’t premeditated. He was young. We had been purely friends and it was a little bit naughty, in the sense that it shouldn’t have been happening,’ she said.

‘It wasn’t Prince Harry to me. It was Harry, my friend — and something that got a little bit out of control. It just so happened that he was a prince.’

She also confirmed she gave the prince a tap on his backside after the deed was done.

‘Afterwards, I did grab his bum and gave him a slap. It was with one hand. He had a lovely peachy bum — but he was young.’

329221920_717776709856305_316570083571043849_n.jpg
Walpole, now 40 years old, now works as a digger driver. Image Credit: Facebook

Walpole explained that on the night the prince lost his virginity to her, she was heartbroken when a former boyfriend showed up with a new woman to her birthday celebration.

She said the prince tried to cheer her up

‘He didn’t give me a hug — instead, he brought me shots. He brought me some shots to kind of say, “Come on, let’s lift the mood.”’

‘There were about five each — a tequila, a Baileys, sambuca, a mixture — on a black bar tray… And we downed them between us. Shot by shot.’

Next, Walpole said they snuck past the prince’s security detail after Prince Harry suggested they go outside the bar to have a smoke.

‘I hadn’t known him to have slept with anyone. And obviously, I’ve been hanging around with him for a few years. So yeah, I think I kind of knew, but at the time, I don’t think it was a thing.’

‘But we were both drunk. It wouldn’t have happened if we weren’t. It was just a moment of passion — spontaneous, wild, exciting. Obviously, I must have fancied him on some level, as he was sparky and up for a laugh.’

‘Afterwards, there was the realisation, “S**t. What are we doing?” or “What have we done?”’

Walpole said they both agreed to head back to the pub separately, but while she made it back successfully, Harry was found in a phone box down the road.

‘Harry and I never texted or rang each other after that. I didn’t mind. I wasn’t embarrassed,’ she said.

‘Was I disappointed he didn’t ring? No… We weren’t going out, we didn’t need to ring each other.’

136becff3390fcc315e4cc540e7312a2.jpg
Prince Harry, according to Walpole’s version of events, was 16 when he lost his virginity. Image Credit: Pinterest/PopSugar

Walpole, now a mum of two, also admitted to being surprised that the prince mentioned their one-night dalliance in his memoir.

‘No one warned me about the night being included in the book — and Harry, or his people, could have found me to tell me if they had wanted to do so,’ she said.

Despite the intense speculation his admission triggered, Prince Harry never confirmed the identity of the woman.

‘I lead a peaceful life — I didn’t invite this,’ she stressed.

‘At first, I thought I could hide and that it would blow over. But as the names of different women, some of whom I know, became public I realised that to make the speculation stop, I needed to tell the truth.’

Key Takeaways

• Sasha Walpole, a 40-year-old mum of two, has come out and admitted she's the one Prince Harry said took his virginity.
  • Walpole said she and the prince had no intimate relationship and were friends at the time.
  • She said she spoke out because she needed to speak up after other women started getting involved in the intense speculation that Prince Harry's admission triggered.
  • Prince Harry has yet to comment on Walpole's statements.
‘At least now I can tell my story, in my words, with the correct context and detail, and without panicking. I can stop looking over my shoulder.

‘I wanted to take control of the situation before it took control of me…I would never have spoken out if Harry hadn’t. I’m not that sort of person.

‘If I was going to talk about it, I could have done so a long time ago. He has brought it to my door by writing about it.’

The prince has yet to comment on Walpole’s confession.

Well, what is your reaction to her admission? Do you think she should have surfaced, or was it better for her to have stayed under the radar?

We’re also eager to hear your thoughts on his use of ‘older woman’, with many speculating the dalliance was with someone such as Liz Hurly, who was 36 at the time.

Have your say in the comments below!

Source: YouTube/7News Australia

Sponsored
In case you’ve been keeping up with the royals, more specifically Prince Harry and Meghan, then you know it’s been a busy couple of months for the two.

The pair released their much-anticipated series on Netflix aptly named Harry & Meghan which ruffled a lot of feathers.

Prince Harry also released his memoir Spare which included a couple of interesting revelations.

For now, though, we will focus on an update on one rather saucy story from the prince’s youth: how he lost his virginity.

You see, the older woman (as Harry put it) responsible for taking Prince Harry’s virginity back in 2001 has been identified.

Sasha Walpole, now a 40-year-old digger driver, spoke to the UK tabloid The Sun and described her 'wham-bam' night with the prince.

‘I am the woman who took Harry’s virginity. It was…between two friends,’ she said.

‘The sex was passionate and sparky because we shouldn’t have been doing it. One thing just quickly led to another. We ended up on the floor.’

View attachment 12877
Prince Harry’s memoir had a couple of personal revelations, including when he lost his virginity. Image Credit: Penguin Books Australia

‘It was exciting that it was happening like the way it was. We were away for 15 minutes but the sex was about five minutes.’

The dalliance between the two took place in a meadow behind the car park of the historic Vine Tree Inn in Norton, Wiltshire, in July 2001 when Harry was just 16. Sasha, a former stable girl at Highgrove, was 19.

Harry, now 38, claimed in Spare that he was 17 when he lost his virginity to ‘an older woman’. Well, she was indeed older but it’s certainly not the age gap everyone was speculating about.

He said the event was ‘a humiliating episode’, describing the then-anonymous woman as someone who ‘liked macho horses’ and treated him ‘like a young stallion’.

‘I mounted her quickly, after which she spanked my ass and sent me away,’ he wrote.

‘One of my many mistakes was letting it happen in a field, just behind a very busy pub. No doubt someone had seen us.’

Walpole confirmed the prince’s account and clarified that the whole affair was spontaneous.

‘It wasn’t premeditated. He was young. We had been purely friends and it was a little bit naughty, in the sense that it shouldn’t have been happening,’ she said.

‘It wasn’t Prince Harry to me. It was Harry, my friend — and something that got a little bit out of control. It just so happened that he was a prince.’

She also confirmed she gave the prince a tap on his backside after the deed was done.

‘Afterwards, I did grab his bum and gave him a slap. It was with one hand. He had a lovely peachy bum — but he was young.’

View attachment 12875

Walpole explained that on the night the prince lost his virginity to her, she was heartbroken when a former boyfriend showed up with a new woman to her birthday celebration.

‘He didn’t give me a hug — instead, he brought me shots. He brought me some shots to kind of say, “Come on, let’s lift the mood.”’

‘There were about five each — a tequila, a Baileys, sambuca, a mixture — on a black bar tray… And we downed them between us. Shot by shot.’

Next, Walpole said they snuck past the prince’s security detail after Prince Harry suggested they go outside the bar to have a smoke.

‘I hadn’t known him to have slept with anyone. And obviously, I’ve been hanging around with him for a few years. So yeah, I think I kind of knew, but at the time, I don’t think it was a thing.’

‘But we were both drunk. It wouldn’t have happened if we weren’t. It was just a moment of passion — spontaneous, wild, exciting. Obviously, I must have fancied him on some level, as he was sparky and up for a laugh.’

‘Afterwards, there was the realisation, “S**t. What are we doing?” or “What have we done?”’

Walpole said they both agreed to head back to the pub separately, but while she made it back successfully, Harry was found in a phone box down the road.

‘Harry and I never texted or rang each other after that. I didn’t mind. I wasn’t embarrassed,’ she said.

‘Was I disappointed he didn’t ring? No… We weren’t going out, we didn’t need to ring each other.’

View attachment 12876
Prince Harry, according to Walpole’s version of events, was 16 when he lost his virginity. Image Credit: Pinterest/PopSugar

Walpole, now a mum of two, also admitted to being surprised that the prince mentioned their one-night dalliance in his memoir.

‘No one warned me about the night being included in the book — and Harry, or his people, could have found me to tell me if they had wanted to do so,’ she said.

Despite the intense speculation his admission triggered, Prince Harry never confirmed the identity of the woman.

‘At first, I thought I could hide and that it would blow over. But as the names of different women, some of whom I know, became public I realised that to make the speculation stop, I needed to tell the truth.’

Key Takeaways

• Sasha Walpole, a 40-year-old mum of two, has come out and admitted she's the one Prince Harry said took his virginity.
  • Walpole said she and the prince had no intimate relationship and were friends at the time.
  • She said she spoke out because she needed to speak up after other women started getting involved in the intense speculation that Prince Harry's admission triggered.
‘At least now I can tell my story, in my words, with the correct context and detail, and without panicking. I can stop looking over my shoulder.

‘I wanted to take control of the situation before it took control of me…I would never have spoken out if Harry hadn’t. I’m not that sort of person.

‘If I was going to talk about it, I could have done so a long time ago. He has brought it to my door by writing about it.’

Well, what is your reaction to her admission? Do you think she should have surfaced, or was it better for her to have stayed under the radar?

We’re also eager to hear your thoughts on his use of ‘older woman’, with many speculating the dalliance was with someone such as Liz Hurly, who was 36 at the time.

Quite frankly … who really cares. It was a few minutes of passion that really should never have been placed in the public arena by this fading Royal. I’m so over him, her … and his “revelations” that appear more designed to wreck the monarchy than anything else. 😕

View attachment 12877

View attachment 12875

View attachment 12876

Key Takeaways

Why is this even on here? The majority of us had our first romp somewhere so why would Harry be any different and why is this newsworthy? Unless the woman is looking for some money, she should not have felt the need to identify herself. Maybe she is not in fact the one that Harry screwed and just wants to get some airtime.

View attachment 12877

View attachment 12875

View attachment 12876

Key Takeaways

Typical Harry. Making something out of nothing. Two young people bonking. Scraping the barrel when you have to include this in a book. He has no shame. M&H's existence is predicated on being in the limelight which is fast fading

Why is this even on here? The majority of us had our first romp somewhere so why would Harry be any different and why is this newsworthy? Unless the woman is looking for some money, she should not have felt the need to identify herself. Maybe she is not in fact the one that Harry screwed and just wants to get some airtime.
I believe her. Anyway, Harry is f*cked

View attachment 12877

View attachment 12875

View attachment 12876

Key Takeaways

I'm not by any chalk and never have been a Royalist but this is one lousy shitebag arsehole the way he has treated his family. His father by not taking him to task is as weak as piss he should publicly disown the shite. It can't do his family any more harm and may in fact show the world that you get away with saying what you like. I would be letting the powers that be have the authority to release the truth about him!! selfish little bastard.

Last edited:

View attachment 12877

View attachment 12875

View attachment 12876

Key Takeaways

I think she has done the right thing speaking out.
Harry has made their liaison sound sorded. It was a unplanned sexual encounter between to young people.
Harry needs to come to terms that he should and needs to be held accountable for his action's the same as every one in the world are held accountable for their actions. I'm personally over his attitude and constant attention seeking.

View attachment 12877

View attachment 12875

View attachment 12876

Key Takeaways

He didn't name her. He only referred to her as an older woman. It is her choice to go public. I don't know why she has if she is upset about this being part in his book. Seems like she's enjoying her 15 minutes of infamy.

View attachment 12877

View attachment 12875

View attachment 12876

Key Takeaways

Good on her for telling her side.
As she said "‘I wanted to take control of the situation before it took control of me…I would never have spoken out if Harry hadn’t. I’m not that sort of person."
I find that sort of thing a dumb thing to write in one's memoirs.

View attachment 12877

View attachment 12875

View attachment 12876

Key Takeaways

Good on them friends helping friends and a few drinks thrown in it their business 👍

Older woman, she is younger than his evil wife, Meghan! He is so full of crap! King Charles should take their titles off them. They are both hypocrites as they say they left England to get away from the publicity - they are getting more publicity than anyone in the Royal Family. Diana would be disgusted by their behaviour. I am so sick of hearing about them. They are obviously jealous of William and Kate who have class which they totally lack!

If people believe this they will also believe in the tooth fairy at the bottom of the garden, just another one wanting to make a name for themselves, wonder what tabloid paid her for this jackanory, the tabloids are really keeping this vendetta alive, but for prince harry and Meghan they would be skint, total BS, but it seems the sheep here likes it, it doesnt take much of a brain cell to believe this hogwash..