The older woman who popped Prince Harry’s cherry surfaces after ‘Spare’ bombshell

In case you’ve been keeping up with the royals, more specifically Prince Harry and Meghan, then you know it’s been a busy couple of months for the two.

The pair released their much-anticipated series on Netflix aptly named Harry & Meghan which ruffled a lot of feathers.

Prince Harry also released his memoir Spare which included a couple of interesting revelations.

For now, though, we will focus on an update on one rather saucy story from the prince’s youth: how he lost his virginity.

You see, the older woman (as Harry put it) responsible for taking Prince Harry’s virginity back in 2001 has been identified.

Sasha Walpole, now a 40-year-old digger driver, spoke to the UK tabloid The Sun and described her 'wham-bam' night with the prince.

‘I am the woman who took Harry’s virginity. It was…between two friends,’ she said.

‘The sex was passionate and sparky because we shouldn’t have been doing it. One thing just quickly led to another. We ended up on the floor.’

9780857504791.jpg
Prince Harry’s memoir had a couple of personal revelations, including when he lost his virginity. Image Credit: Penguin Books Australia

‘It was exciting that it was happening like the way it was. We were away for 15 minutes but the sex was about five minutes.’

The dalliance between the two took place in a meadow behind the car park of the historic Vine Tree Inn in Norton, Wiltshire, in July 2001 when Harry was just 16. Sasha, a former stable girl at Highgrove, was 19.

Harry, now 38, claimed in Spare that he was 17 when he lost his virginity to ‘an older woman’. Well, she was indeed older but it’s certainly not the age gap everyone was speculating about.

He said the event was ‘a humiliating episode’, describing the then-anonymous woman as someone who ‘liked macho horses’ and treated him ‘like a young stallion’.

‘I mounted her quickly, after which she spanked my ass and sent me away,’ he wrote.

‘One of my many mistakes was letting it happen in a field, just behind a very busy pub. No doubt someone had seen us.’

Walpole confirmed the prince’s account and clarified that the whole affair was spontaneous.

‘It wasn’t premeditated. He was young. We had been purely friends and it was a little bit naughty, in the sense that it shouldn’t have been happening,’ she said.

‘It wasn’t Prince Harry to me. It was Harry, my friend — and something that got a little bit out of control. It just so happened that he was a prince.’

She also confirmed she gave the prince a tap on his backside after the deed was done.

‘Afterwards, I did grab his bum and gave him a slap. It was with one hand. He had a lovely peachy bum — but he was young.’

329221920_717776709856305_316570083571043849_n.jpg
Walpole, now 40 years old, now works as a digger driver. Image Credit: Facebook

Walpole explained that on the night the prince lost his virginity to her, she was heartbroken when a former boyfriend showed up with a new woman to her birthday celebration.

She said the prince tried to cheer her up

‘He didn’t give me a hug — instead, he brought me shots. He brought me some shots to kind of say, “Come on, let’s lift the mood.”’

‘There were about five each — a tequila, a Baileys, sambuca, a mixture — on a black bar tray… And we downed them between us. Shot by shot.’

Next, Walpole said they snuck past the prince’s security detail after Prince Harry suggested they go outside the bar to have a smoke.

‘I hadn’t known him to have slept with anyone. And obviously, I’ve been hanging around with him for a few years. So yeah, I think I kind of knew, but at the time, I don’t think it was a thing.’

‘But we were both drunk. It wouldn’t have happened if we weren’t. It was just a moment of passion — spontaneous, wild, exciting. Obviously, I must have fancied him on some level, as he was sparky and up for a laugh.’

‘Afterwards, there was the realisation, “S**t. What are we doing?” or “What have we done?”’

Walpole said they both agreed to head back to the pub separately, but while she made it back successfully, Harry was found in a phone box down the road.

‘Harry and I never texted or rang each other after that. I didn’t mind. I wasn’t embarrassed,’ she said.

‘Was I disappointed he didn’t ring? No… We weren’t going out, we didn’t need to ring each other.’

136becff3390fcc315e4cc540e7312a2.jpg
Prince Harry, according to Walpole’s version of events, was 16 when he lost his virginity. Image Credit: Pinterest/PopSugar

Walpole, now a mum of two, also admitted to being surprised that the prince mentioned their one-night dalliance in his memoir.

‘No one warned me about the night being included in the book — and Harry, or his people, could have found me to tell me if they had wanted to do so,’ she said.

Despite the intense speculation his admission triggered, Prince Harry never confirmed the identity of the woman.

‘I lead a peaceful life — I didn’t invite this,’ she stressed.

‘At first, I thought I could hide and that it would blow over. But as the names of different women, some of whom I know, became public I realised that to make the speculation stop, I needed to tell the truth.’

Key Takeaways

• Sasha Walpole, a 40-year-old mum of two, has come out and admitted she's the one Prince Harry said took his virginity.
  • Walpole said she and the prince had no intimate relationship and were friends at the time.
  • She said she spoke out because she needed to speak up after other women started getting involved in the intense speculation that Prince Harry's admission triggered.
  • Prince Harry has yet to comment on Walpole's statements.
‘At least now I can tell my story, in my words, with the correct context and detail, and without panicking. I can stop looking over my shoulder.

‘I wanted to take control of the situation before it took control of me…I would never have spoken out if Harry hadn’t. I’m not that sort of person.

‘If I was going to talk about it, I could have done so a long time ago. He has brought it to my door by writing about it.’

The prince has yet to comment on Walpole’s confession.

Well, what is your reaction to her admission? Do you think she should have surfaced, or was it better for her to have stayed under the radar?

We’re also eager to hear your thoughts on his use of ‘older woman’, with many speculating the dalliance was with someone such as Liz Hurly, who was 36 at the time.

Have your say in the comments below!

Source: YouTube/7News Australia

Sponsored
It seems once again Harry (wish people would stop calling him Prince as he gave that title up) anyway, wants the world to think poor Harry. Seriously this sort of thing had been happening for years and will always happen, passion takes over a quick wam bam thank you mam and life goes on. I think Sasha Walpole did the right thing to tell it as it was and that she was 19 not some dirty old woman who had her way with him as it seems to be portrayed. He has no consideration for anyone he could have simply said I lost my virginity when I was 16 and left it at that or in fact not even mentioned it.
This "un-named"older woman -
who to a teenager, anyone over 17 yrs ( which Harry was at the time ) is the older" woman" !!-
Hardly an innocent snowflake. A woman took advantage of a teenage boy who'd drunk too much.

One point you fail to note -

is the " woman" was un- named.
Not identified. ! Anonymous, not named! Right ?

It's Walpole who claimed its her , not Harry !! There is absolutely no evidence it was her ?

There were many other woman & girls at that pub, who were also involved with the riding horse fraternity..
(Walpole was actually in her 20's then! -)

Walpole is just cashing in. It's revolting of her.

How trashy of her, to claim she was the woman who'd seduced a ,17 yr old Virgin, boy. A boy!! -
She's embarrassed herself. Has no self respect, doing this for cash, with the gutter Daily Mail,who'd paid mega pounds, to her for this trash ?.

The vile Tabloids are really keeping this vendetta up. But for prince H&M they would be broke!!

This rubbish from Walpole - is just BS sheep-fodder for the no brain cells trolls, believing this hogwash bollocks from Walpole

FYI-
Harry was born a Prince , is a Prince by birth plus his heritage,from both Charles & Princess Diana.
Where did you read he'd given up his title? Oh right the trash Tabloids the toxic mendacious nasty Murdoch nefarious media!

Here is a screen shot of the -" One Line"- in Harry’s memoirs, that you've obviously not read, but feel entitled to make false comments on ! Facts matter !!

P.s. why are you saying "he has no consideration for anyone" ? He didn't say her name. She did -- For Mega bucks . That's repugnant of her ,lowering herself.

Attachments

• received_896474951773166.jpeg
    received_896474951773166.jpeg
    90.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: I'm Mal
In case you’ve been keeping up with the royals, more specifically Prince Harry and Meghan, then you know it’s been a busy couple of months for the two.

The pair released their much-anticipated series on Netflix aptly named Harry & Meghan which ruffled a lot of feathers.

Prince Harry also released his memoir Spare which included a couple of interesting revelations.

For now, though, we will focus on an update on one rather saucy story from the prince’s youth: how he lost his virginity.

You see, the older woman (as Harry put it) responsible for taking Prince Harry’s virginity back in 2001 has been identified.

Sasha Walpole, now a 40-year-old digger driver, spoke to the UK tabloid The Sun and described her 'wham-bam' night with the prince.

‘I am the woman who took Harry’s virginity. It was…between two friends,’ she said.

‘The sex was passionate and sparky because we shouldn’t have been doing it. One thing just quickly led to another. We ended up on the floor.’

View attachment 12877
Prince Harry’s memoir had a couple of personal revelations, including when he lost his virginity. Image Credit: Penguin Books Australia

‘It was exciting that it was happening like the way it was. We were away for 15 minutes but the sex was about five minutes.’

The dalliance between the two took place in a meadow behind the car park of the historic Vine Tree Inn in Norton, Wiltshire, in July 2001 when Harry was just 16. Sasha, a former stable girl at Highgrove, was 19.

Harry, now 38, claimed in Spare that he was 17 when he lost his virginity to ‘an older woman’. Well, she was indeed older but it’s certainly not the age gap everyone was speculating about.

He said the event was ‘a humiliating episode’, describing the then-anonymous woman as someone who ‘liked macho horses’ and treated him ‘like a young stallion’.

‘I mounted her quickly, after which she spanked my ass and sent me away,’ he wrote.

‘One of my many mistakes was letting it happen in a field, just behind a very busy pub. No doubt someone had seen us.’

Walpole confirmed the prince’s account and clarified that the whole affair was spontaneous.

‘It wasn’t premeditated. He was young. We had been purely friends and it was a little bit naughty, in the sense that it shouldn’t have been happening,’ she said.

‘It wasn’t Prince Harry to me. It was Harry, my friend — and something that got a little bit out of control. It just so happened that he was a prince.’

She also confirmed she gave the prince a tap on his backside after the deed was done.

‘Afterwards, I did grab his bum and gave him a slap. It was with one hand. He had a lovely peachy bum — but he was young.’

View attachment 12875

Walpole explained that on the night the prince lost his virginity to her, she was heartbroken when a former boyfriend showed up with a new woman to her birthday celebration.

‘He didn’t give me a hug — instead, he brought me shots. He brought me some shots to kind of say, “Come on, let’s lift the mood.”’

‘There were about five each — a tequila, a Baileys, sambuca, a mixture — on a black bar tray… And we downed them between us. Shot by shot.’

Next, Walpole said they snuck past the prince’s security detail after Prince Harry suggested they go outside the bar to have a smoke.

‘I hadn’t known him to have slept with anyone. And obviously, I’ve been hanging around with him for a few years. So yeah, I think I kind of knew, but at the time, I don’t think it was a thing.’

‘But we were both drunk. It wouldn’t have happened if we weren’t. It was just a moment of passion — spontaneous, wild, exciting. Obviously, I must have fancied him on some level, as he was sparky and up for a laugh.’

‘Afterwards, there was the realisation, “S**t. What are we doing?” or “What have we done?”’

Walpole said they both agreed to head back to the pub separately, but while she made it back successfully, Harry was found in a phone box down the road.

‘Harry and I never texted or rang each other after that. I didn’t mind. I wasn’t embarrassed,’ she said.

‘Was I disappointed he didn’t ring? No… We weren’t going out, we didn’t need to ring each other.’

View attachment 12876
Prince Harry, according to Walpole’s version of events, was 16 when he lost his virginity. Image Credit: Pinterest/PopSugar

Walpole, now a mum of two, also admitted to being surprised that the prince mentioned their one-night dalliance in his memoir.

‘No one warned me about the night being included in the book — and Harry, or his people, could have found me to tell me if they had wanted to do so,’ she said.

Despite the intense speculation his admission triggered, Prince Harry never confirmed the identity of the woman.

‘At first, I thought I could hide and that it would blow over. But as the names of different women, some of whom I know, became public I realised that to make the speculation stop, I needed to tell the truth.’

Key Takeaways

• Sasha Walpole, a 40-year-old mum of two, has come out and admitted she's the one Prince Harry said took his virginity.
  • Walpole said she and the prince had no intimate relationship and were friends at the time.
  • She said she spoke out because she needed to speak up after other women started getting involved in the intense speculation that Prince Harry's admission triggered.
‘At least now I can tell my story, in my words, with the correct context and detail, and without panicking. I can stop looking over my shoulder.

‘I wanted to take control of the situation before it took control of me…I would never have spoken out if Harry hadn’t. I’m not that sort of person.

‘If I was going to talk about it, I could have done so a long time ago. He has brought it to my door by writing about it.’

Well, what is your reaction to her admission? Do you think she should have surfaced, or was it better for her to have stayed under the radar?

We’re also eager to hear your thoughts on his use of ‘older woman’, with many speculating the dalliance was with someone such as Liz Hurly, who was 36 at the time.

View attachment 12877

View attachment 12875

View attachment 12876

Key Takeaways

I am by no means an intelligent man, I am just joe average but it is beyond me to comprehend why there is such vile hatred towards Prince Harry and Meghan. Prince Harry has as much right as anyone else to tell his story and to publish it in a book. Why there are so many getting on their high horses and calling BS and accusing Prince Harry of lying is mind boggling. If it were a just a mere pleb writing their story, would the reaction be the same or would most normal people sympathise with the author's plight? It is truly amazing how many pontificate about Prince Harry and Meghan's lives. Has anyone considered that the Royal Family is not above family politics, disputes and dysfunction? Granted, there may be embellishments in Prince Harry's story and he is by no means perfect, but there is considerable historical evidence that his formative years were not easy and he was subjected to what could be considered forms of abuse in the rank and file folk. The behavior of his father and grand father were certainly not shining examples and the way the royal family treated his mother would have left its mark on a young boy struggling with the restrictions imposed upon him by his birthright. To all the armchair critics and keyboard warriors who have plenty to say with nothing to back it up, how about you shut up, mind your own business, and realize that other people including Prince Harry have their story and are entitled to tell it if they so chose. Nobody needs your approval!

Last edited:
Reactions: terri and MarieL
I am by no means an intelligent man, I am just joe average but it is beyond me to comprehend why there is such vile hatred towards Prince Harry and Meghan. Prince Harry has as much right as anyone else to tell his story and to publish it in a book. Why there are so many getting on their high horses and calling BS and accusing Prince Harry of lying is mind boggling. If it were a just a mere pleb writing their story, would the reaction be the same or would most normal people sympathise with the author's plight? It is truly amazing how many pontificate about Prince Harry and Meghan's lives. Has anyone considered that the Royal Family is not above family politics, disputes and dysfunction? Granted, there may be embellishments in Prince Harry's story and he is by no means perfect, but there is considerable historical evidence that his formative years were not easy and he was subjected to what could be considered forms of abuse in the rank and file folk. The behavior of his father and grand father were certainly not shining examples and the way the royal family treated his mother would have left its mark on a young boy struggling with the restrictions imposed upon him by his birthright. To all the armchair critics and keyboard warriors who have plenty to say with nothing to back it up, how about you shut up, mind your own business, and realize that other people including Prince Harry have their story and are entitled to tell it if they so chose. Nobody needs your approval!
Well said Mal and so true. 👏👏👏
Why people think it's their business and their right to attack someone they don't know for telling his story in his "own " words is beyond comprehension. Harry had decades of nasty negative abusive articles in the media since he was 13 yrs old just 1 yr after his Mother was killed. His family allowed it. That was child abuse. These people these keyboard abusers ( busybodies) parrot the lies from the toxic British Tabloids . So much hate to people, these haters don't even personally know. It's sad. 👏 I absolutely agree - these keyboard derangers-know-all's, as you perfectly put it ," should just shut up " - it's so refreshing to read common sense. Thank you. You've brightened my day 🙂🙏👏👏

Well said Mal and so true. 👏👏👏
Why people think it's their business and their right to attack someone they don't know for telling his story in his "own " words is beyond comprehension. Harry had decades of nasty negative abusive articles in the media since he was 13 yrs old just 1 yr after his Mother was killed. His family allowed it. That was child abuse. These people these keyboard abusers ( busybodies) parrot the lies from the toxic British Tabloids . So much hate to people, these haters don't even personally know. It's sad. 👏 I absolutely agree - these keyboard derangers-know-all's, as you perfectly put it ," should just shut up " - it's so refreshing to read common sense. Thank you. You've brightened my day 🙂🙏👏👏
U

Harry wrote his book because his family silenced him ,gagging him from putting the lies in the media right.

The toxic media wrote lies upon lies about him,. There were books written about him, by "fake false royal experts " fabricating rubbish stories on Harry, that he was prevented from challenging, correcting the lies and fabrication.

His book is HIS story, in his own words, he's now able to do. Having removed himself from the toxic dysfunctional unhealthy family and Murdoch gutter media.
As Harry said regarding his unsupported family " silence is betrayal " !

He has every right to now correct the lies. And he has all the proof, the receipts, if you like.

He took ALL the ammunition the Brit tabloids want to use against him and UK press are bitter and going nuts. So pushing put stupid salacious trash like this Walpole bs.
Spare,' beats tabloid press at its own game -

There were 74,000 nasty negative mendacious articles written about Meghan.

British counter intelligence said they had a massive work load, keeping the Lunatic nutcases away from Meghan,with real credible threats to harm or kill her.

How is that acceptable by the RF.
Normal decent people are appalled that a young Mum's life is threatened like that.

She'd done absolutely nothing wrong. All the accusations to her were from the leaked PR departments in the RF .
Plus the mendacious nefarious toxic lying Media, with racism.

I've never thought that Britain is so racist. A country I was born and brought in and thankfully left.

One comment in the Daily Mail said this about Meghan -" Dear Duchess, I'm not saying that I hate you but I hope your next period happens in a shark tank"-
( no word of condemnation from the RF !)

That shocked and utterly disgusts me.

Murdoch media are responsible for the abuse..

As Harry so perfectly put it. " Murdoch journalists are pustule on the arse of democracy " !

And - yes - "Silence is betrayal "

Attachments

• Notes_230201_130818_e3e.jpg
    Notes_230201_130818_e3e.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230203_143131.jpg
    20230203_143131.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 0
  • received_521300106740258.jpeg
    received_521300106740258.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 0
Thankfully Prince Harry is ignoring all the Brit tabloids bs and getting on with his life with his stunningly beautiful wife Meghan Duchess of Sussex .

Continuing their successful Charities doing amazing work. Proceeds from Harry's book Spare will go to his charities.

The British tabloids have built a media ecosystem on covering, creating and then defending House of Windsor drama.

The toxic British Tabloids are desperate. Harry & Meghan have kept a low profile and it's driving the media in Britain insane- as their money making golden goose has stymied ( hindering,stopping) them!!

The British tabloids have built a media ecosystem on covering, creating and then defending House of Windsor drama.-

It’s a blast watching Harry and Meghan beat the press at its own game

Harry, took ALL the ammunition they could use against him and UK press are incandescent.
So now putting any invented rubbish they can. ! And it's hilarious to watch.

Harry and Meghan have happily moved on . The hatefilled press are upset !!

Prince Harry and Meghan are very much in love and ecstatically happy..

Attachments

• 20230131_174508.jpg
    20230131_174508.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230131_174510.jpg
    20230131_174510.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 0
  • received_907938950649599.jpeg
    received_907938950649599.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230201_233505.jpg
    20230201_233505.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230203_231752.jpg
    20230203_231752.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230207_202357.png
    20230207_202357.png
    412 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 12877

View attachment 12875

View attachment 12876

Key Takeaways

If she took his Virginity, does that mean she can sell it on Ebay??? Lol

I feel for those little babies growing up having parents like Harry and Meghan and much they are going to be hated because of them and what they’ve done, I do hope the children can live a normal life without the backlash of their parents bullshit

I'm not by any chalk and never have been a Royalist but this is one lousy shitebag arsehole the way he has treated his family. His father by not taking him to task is as weak as piss he should publicly disown the shite. It can't do his family any more harm and may in fact show the world that you get away with saying what you like. I would be letting the powers that be have the authority to release the truth about him!! selfish little bastard.
I am and always have been a royalist, but with everything else in this letter, I agree wholeheartedly.
It’s high time the parliament took away their dukedom and everything else. He will obviously still remain a prince, but nothing else. And no more British taxpayers money.
In days gone by he would have lost his head for this.

If people believe this they will also believe in the tooth fairy at the bottom of the garden, just another one wanting to make a name for themselves, wonder what tabloid paid her for this jackanory, the tabloids are really keeping this vendetta alive, but for prince harry and Meghan they would be skint, total BS, but it seems the sheep here likes it, it doesnt take much of a brain cell to believe this hogwash..
Teddyboy! You may think you have more brain cells than the rest of us but do you really? You must have read the article to form an opinion, maybe you are the only one lacking in the essential brain cells.!

I feel for those little babies growing up having parents like Harry and Meghan and much they are going to be hated because of them and what they’ve done, I do hope the children can live a normal life without the backlash of their parents bullshit
The bs is from pathetic people like you.
I can 100% guarantee that both of Harry’ and Meghan’s, much loved children, will be well adjusted children, from their hands on affectionate loving parents that Harry’ and Meghan are. They are living a much more " normal " well adjusted life than their poor little cousins,who live in that horrendous dysfunctional unhealthy family in UK. Harry thankfully removed himself from that toxic environment, as any intelligent caring father,husband does, when it's obvious the destructive, unloving family are affecting his own family. You people make ridiculous judgemental comments when you've not watched the Netflix doco nor read Harry’s book nor watched Ophra's interview! You just believe, like brainwashed sheep, all the toxic mendacious nefarious lies from that evil Geobbels copycat Rupert Murdoch & the gutter British Tabloids,and parroting the lies. Harry and Meghan did 3 major public revelations and quite right, to counter the appalling lies, in their own words not the lying Media ( Harry 2 promo interviews for his book) in contrast to the media attacks on Harry since he was 13 yrs old, one yr after his Mother was killed ,with none of his family putting a stop to it, ever ,on the vicious media attacks. That was child abuse. Would you allow media to lie & attack your 13 yr old child? I think not! But the RF + the Royal Rota allowed this on a kid + continued to allow it right up until he left UK. And are still keeping up their vendetta, even though Harry and Meghan have made no public appearances since his books release. Meghan hasn't made any public appearances since 22nd Dec 2022!! But still the media attack her daily. From when she married Harry, there are over 75,000 ( thousand) nasty malicious personal attacks from the British media on Meghan & that's not including the uttely disgusting vile comment on Meghan from Jeremy Clarkson! This isn't acceptable. No DECENT,MORAL, NORMAL person thinks this is acceptable on a young Mum and her babies. Anyone who does believe the lies needs to look in the mirror !!

Harry and Meghan are very much in love and that's a healthy environment for their children.
Their children will see, when they're gown up, what the toxic Media plus their grandparents + uncle and the nasty royal courtiers the Royal Rota's did to their parents. That'll also be recorded in history!
Harry and Meghan cab be proud at what they've achieved their charity work is phenomenonal. The Archewell Foundation has helped thousands of people. Part of Harry's book proceeds will go to many more charities.
Their children will be proud of them

The vile Tabloids are really keeping this vendetta up. But for prince H&M they would be broke!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230212-132642_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230212-132642_Twitter.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 0
  • images.jpeg-5.jpg
    images.jpeg-5.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Notes_230211_153031_bf4.jpg
    Notes_230211_153031_bf4.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 0
  • images.jpeg-6.jpg
    images.jpeg-6.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 0
  • received_520647513527968.jpeg
    received_520647513527968.jpeg
    215.6 KB · Views: 0
  • received_8795418113863232.jpeg
    received_8795418113863232.jpeg
    131.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Notes_230211_153045_970.jpg
    Notes_230211_153045_970.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Notes_230211_153039_bc2.jpg
    Notes_230211_153039_bc2.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Notes_230211_153050_d06.jpg
    Notes_230211_153050_d06.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 0
A Review of Harry's book "Spare" by Forbes

-"Honest, insightful and often vulnerable,
Spare shares Prince Harry’s personal journey from childhood to adulthood and fatherhood"-

by GrrlScientist/ Forbes

Link to this article :-

+ Quotes from Forbes review.

-("The past is never dead. It’s not even past.”— William Faulkner-

I finished reading this book a couple weeks ago, when the public furor and panty-twisting about it were at their zenith. But despite all the wildly inaccurate claims about what this book supposedly says, I think it reads like a deeply personal coming-of-age memoir.- This engrossing book shares details of Harry’s childhood, young adulthood and eventually finding love. But it also details a decisive journey away from loneliness and isolation into a fuller life by relying on the support of others and by discovering strength in vulnerability. It’s a coming-of-age story that reflects on the importance of finding one’s own identity and being open to new experiences. Highly recommended. I found Spare by Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex (and his ghost writer, J.R. Moehringer) (Random House, 2022: Amazon US / Amazon UK),
To be sensible, carefully structured (for the most part) and extremely readable. Unlike all the abuse spouted by its detractors, this book wasn’t scandalous, and it wasn’t self-aggrandizing. Instead, it was a very down-to-earth, very absorbing memoir by and about a person who, through no fault of his own, is living an extraordinary life.
In short: I enjoyed it and read it in one long sitting.-")-

I've also read the book " Spare" and suggest people don't make comments unless you actually have. Not pretended too. Otherwise your just telling lies and parroting the mendacious nefarious toxic lies from the Murdoch gutter Media+nefarious British Tabloids!

***The one-line by the attention seeking Sasha Walpole is actually one line in Harry’s book + not about the anonymous not identified woman, but about his fear of the nefarious toxic Media. If anyone actually Rea's the book they'd know. ! **
▪︎(He was 16 years old. She slept with a minor. He described the encounter as inglorious. It was with an older woman. He didn't mention her name. He didn't give any description of her -Harry didn't even mention the pub & Walpole doesn't know which pub! .)- ▪︎
☆ UK tabloids bribe people to lie.☆ ▪︎Walpole's given no proof . ▪︎No so called friends to back her up + more women are claiming to be this woman too. !!

The media have again weaponised 1-line from the book & made a mountain out of this for clickbait + massive profits

The vile Tabloids are really keeping this vendetta up.
But for prince H&M they would be broke!!

Here are screen shots + posts

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230212-132642_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230212-132642_Twitter.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230211_230219.jpg
    20230211_230219.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230212-132034_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20230212-132034_Samsung Notes.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230211_230158.jpg
    20230211_230158.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230211_231357.jpg
    20230211_231357.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230211_231352.jpg
    20230211_231352.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 0
UK tabloids bribe people to lie. No proof .
He was 16 years old. She slept with a minor. He described it as "INGLORIOUS" with an older woman. Harry didn't mention her name. Harry didn't give any description of her. Harry didn't even say which pub
Link :-

View attachment 12877

View attachment 12875

View attachment 12876

Key Takeaways

I can't believe the media are still giving this woman airtime she's making a fortune. She debased herself for money’

UK tabloids bribe people to lie.

Are the English population mad?

Harry wrote that he lost his virginity at age 16 to an older woman in a horse field … her story doesn’t match his… she is being paid to tell her lies

There is No proof it's even her. She'd outed herself claimed it was her for money

What self respecting woman publicly claims she'd took advantage, sexually, of a 16 yr old boy who'd drunk too much? .

How sleezy , she has no self respect She's just out to make money. That's obvious to anyone

Did Sasha Walpole give Prince Harry a heads up before she decided to go on a press tour naming herself as the person who took his virginity?

He never named the woman for a reason. We don’t even know if it was her.
The Delusion of this Woman.!

She outed herself as a C -Dumpster who went behind a Pub for Sh.gging with an under aged drunk Teen.

4 Interviews so far.!!

He was 16 years old. She slept with a minor. He described it as "INGLORIOUS" with an older woman.

Harry didn't mention her name. Harry didn't give any description of her. Harry didn't even say which pub!!

So think on this- In America, she'd be arrested for Statutory rape because she was 19 & Harry was underage boy, a teenage boy, a virgin, who'd drunk too much!

This isn't something she should brag about !!?-

Then for her to say that MEGHAN is a downgrade from her-is just vile!

Is only one line in Harry’s book + not about the, anonymous not identified woman, but about his fear of the nefarious toxic Media.

If anyone actually read the book they'd know.

Walpole's given no proof . No so called friends to back her up

+ more women are claiming to be this woman too.

The media have again weaponised 1-line from the book & made a mountain out this for clickbait + massive profits

The vile Tabloids are really keeping this vendetta up.

But for prince H&M they would be broke!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230212-132034_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20230212-132034_Samsung Notes.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230211_231352.jpg
    20230211_231352.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230211_231357.jpg
    20230211_231357.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230211_230158.jpg
    20230211_230158.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230211_230219.jpg
    20230211_230219.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 12877

View attachment 12875

View attachment 12876

Key Takeaways

Older woman, she is younger than his evil wife, Meghan! He is so full of crap! King Charles should take their titles off them. They are both hypocrites as they say they left England to get away from the publicity - they are getting more publicity than anyone in the Royal Family. Diana would be disgusted by their behaviour. I am so sick of hearing about them. They are obviously jealous of William and Kate who have class which they totally lack!
OMG you're absolutely vile. You're obviously a troll.
Seniors discount club needs to delete these bullying nasty comments. It reflects badly to allow someone to write such nasty vicious lies and unwarrented attacks on a young Mum.
How exactly are they " jealous " of W& K please elaborate or are you another parroting the mendacious nefarious toxic lying Media + gutter British Tabloids?
Yes of course you are. !
FYI
Harry and Meghan have moved on continuing supporting their multiple charities and good for them . The Archewell Foundation has helped thousands of lives including supporting and rescuing Afghanistan refugees, the people who'd worked and helped the British people then were abandoned.

Attachments

• Notes_230211_153045_970.jpg
    Notes_230211_153045_970.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Notes_230211_153050_d06.jpg
    Notes_230211_153050_d06.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 0
  • received_8795418113863232.jpeg
    received_8795418113863232.jpeg
    131.1 KB · Views: 0
  • received_750385646418470.jpeg
    received_750385646418470.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Notes_230211_153039_bc2.jpg
    Notes_230211_153039_bc2.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 0
OMG you're absolutely vile. You're obviously a troll.
Seniors discount club needs to delete these bullying nasty comments. It reflects badly to allow someone to write such nasty vicious lies and unwarrented attacks on a young Mum.
How exactly are they " jealous " of W& K please elaborate or are you another parroting the mendacious nefarious toxic lying Media + gutter British Tabloids?
Yes of course you are. !
FYI
Harry and Meghan have moved on continuing supporting their multiple charities and good for them . The Archewell Foundation has helped thousands of lives including supporting and rescuing Afghanistan refugees, the people who'd worked and helped the British people then were abandoned.
Facts-
*Harry and Meghan are extremely happy and in love. The haters go ballistic at that.
*The media are incandescent that Harry and Meghan have kept a low profile and their cash cow is gone
*Harry's book has taken all the media's future weapons on him and it's making them crazy.
*Charles the negligent father who threw his young son to the wolves to improve his + Camilla flagging image!
He let his 12yr old be attacked by the media 1 yr after Harry's Mother was killed. What an appalling father to allow media attacks on his young son.?
*#PrinceHarry’s #Spare spends a 4th consecutive week atop The NY Times Best Sellers list for non-fiction holding off the debut of Pamela Anderson’s memoir. *Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex who is also a humanitarian,In 2017, she partnered with World Vision to advocate for young girls' right to access education and sanitation in India. 💫👑
#DuchessofSussex #MeghanMarkIe
#PrinceHarry #Archewell #HarryandMeghan

Attachments

• received_853680172390200.jpeg
    received_853680172390200.jpeg
    110.6 KB · Views: 0
  • received_520647513527968.jpeg
    received_520647513527968.jpeg
    215.6 KB · Views: 0
  • images.jpeg-6.jpg
    images.jpeg-6.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 0