Hi guys... This is the official OzWord thread.

Please note that the OzWord will update every 24 hours at midnight. We request that you please don't mention the word here in the thread, otherwise you might ruin someone else's game.

Apart from that, feel free to post whatever you like in here - suggestions for new features, bug reports, ideas for new words for us to add, etc!
Hi, this link still seems to be broken. I can't get it to load.

Tis good to get on track again! Got it in five!
Jonathan...how do you get answer grid displayed on reply?
When you solve the problem, a screen covers your efforts and includes an option to "SAVE."
You click on "SAVE" and your result is attached to the clipboard. This is the same as clicking "ctrl c"
When you post your result, you simply click on "ctrl v" to show your result which will be similar to the following:
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟨🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Love
Reactions: Jonathan Leane
When you solve the problem, a screen covers your efforts and includes an option to "SAVE."
You click on "SAVE" and your result is attached to the clipboard. This is the same as clicking "ctrl c"
When you post your result, you simply click on "ctrl v" to show your result which will be similar to the following:
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟨🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Many thanks, Jonathan.

• Love
Reactions: Jonathan Leane
I got it on the last try today - by elimination!!

just happy to have oz word back! I was having withdrawals 😂😂😂

Reactions: Vinylted