I can't figure this out???
How can a game of Bingo be won again in 1 day?
Anyone have any ideas?
Congrats to the winner in any case.
It's happened again.
How can one person get 5 straight numbers in one day?
Amazing eh?

Reactions: ShezzieD
It's happened again.
How can one person get 5 straight numbers in one day?
Amazing eh?
Just become a newbie like me and watch me fly :)
Perhaps the oldies are too tired to press a few buttons, cannot understand why, it does not cost them anything.

• Wow
Reactions: ShezzieD and Ingot
See it is Sunday morning and even though my email will not arrive until 8.08 am I already have 2 numbers in my pocket - only 3 more tomorrow the game will be up :)
View attachment 50619
Abby2 - if you ever win SDC Bingo, I would absolutely fall off my chair in shock.
I'd put money on it that this "game" is not designed to encourage long term members, but to attract NEW MEMBERSHIPS.
The proof is out there.
Cynical me speaking now!

PS @Abby2 - it could be that 95% of players are new members.
The "well-known" members are wiser and have no expectations ... except for positive-thinking people like yourself!
:p:giggle:

Abby2 - if you ever win SDC Bingo, I would absolutely fall off my chair in shock.
I'd put money on it that this "game" is not designed to encourage long term members, but to attract NEW MEMBERSHIPS.
The proof is out there.
Cynical me speaking now!
Well today's numbers sure did nothing for my card but sure would not like you falling off your chair but tomorrow ? make sure you are ready for the fall :) :)
Perhaps tonight I might play Lotto :)

Reactions: Ingot
Well today's numbers sure did nothing for my card but sure would not like you falling off your chair but tomorrow ? make sure you are ready for the fall :) :)
Perhaps tonight I might play Lotto :)
Am looking into installing a seat-belt on my chair, for that unlikely event!

Found an old 'Crosswords' Scratchie when tidying up my desk today - worth $7.
So walked to the newsagents and cashed it in.
Bought another for $5.
Won $12 on that one.
Turning out to be more exciting that Bingo!
:sneaky: 😂
I'm offering shares in a scratchie syndicate.
Any takers? :unsure: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Abby2 and sim140
1718140940710.png
Ingot Keep that seatbelt on :)
What a start this Wednesday morning YAY!!! Only 3 numbers to go :)

You say 2 hasn't been announced yet it shows on the lead page. does everyone in W.A. get their numbers a day late?

I don't get this bingo card, yesterday I had 4 numbers and today none. No one had won, so what happened to my 4 numbers.
Yes, I click on them.