I : 27

Wednesday 19th June 2024.
Bingo numbers:
N: 37
B : 4
N: 32

Last edited:
Reactions: Abby2
Again, a new Bingo game, 109, has started and yet I haven’t received notification of game 108 ending and being won by whom, 😞
I would like to be kept up to date please.

Thanks
Irene

I don't think anyone, gets notification of the game ending?
Hi Luckyus,
Yes we do Luckyus, well we used to, via our daily newsletter, stating the name of the winner and when our next game will begin. I don’t get any of that information anymore.
Hopefully Jonathan can sort this all out.

Hi Luckyus,
Yes we do Luckyus, well we used to, via our daily newsletter, stating the name of the winner and when our next game will begin. I don’t get any of that information anymore.
Hopefully Jonathan can sort this all out.
When you go to check your entry, and the numbers that are automatically entered for you, each day, there is an automatic notification plastered over the top of your unique Bingo card.
Each day, just go to POST #1 and you will see the numbers already entered for you.
You just need to click on the highlighted ones.

Aren't you doing that every day??

Attachments

• Ingots Bingo Card.PNG
    Ingots Bingo Card.PNG
    27.5 KB · Views: 0
Ingot I do do that. I’m talking about our/my newsletters, that I/we receive daily. These daily Newsletters used to tell us, just above the numbers, who had one THAT days Bingo. And I’m not the only one, apparently I’ve/we’ve had, a lengthy delay in receiving our Newsletters

Reactions: Ingot
Ingot I do do that. I’m talking about our/my newsletters, that I/we receive daily. These daily Newsletters used to tell us, just above the numbers, who had one THAT days Bingo. And I’m not the only one, apparently I’ve/we’ve had, a lengthy delay in receiving our Newsletters
Aah. Yes I get it now. Thanks.
I usually don't have an issue, but have had problems locating the numbers in the past - hit and miss stuff.
I am getting notified that it has been won - and by whom - my Bingo card is covered with that notice. Next time I will try to grab it between it being won ... and the new game, just so we can compare notes.
Exciting stuff ... :rolleyes:
Let's hope it can stabilise..
What annoys me is that I can't find the numbers that won on the day, so I can see how close I came.
That's part of the "fun" I think.

Last edited:
Aah. Yes I get it now. Thanks.
I usually don't have an issue, but have had problems locating the numbers in the past - hit and miss stuff.
I am getting notified that it has been won - and by whom - my Bingo card is covered with that notice. next time I will try to grab it between it being won ... and the new game, just so we can compare notes.
Exciting stuff ... :rolleyes:
Let's hope it can stabilise..
What annoys me is that I can't find the numbers that won on the day, so I can see how close I came.
That's part of the "fun" I think.
Not too worry. Jonathan has been very helpful. Just a few more hiccups to iron out and all will be well.
But we all know, websites can be quite fickle.

I used to get my emails after 8.15 am
This is the last email I've received was on 19 Jun 2024 15:35 ???
from the website
Today's 22 June 2024 bingo numbers: G49, I20, I26

I used to get my emails after 8.15 am
This is the last email I've received was on 19 Jun 2024 15:35 ???
from the website
Today's 22 June 2024 bingo numbers: G49, I20, I26
I have found Jonathan to be able to help me with these Bingo Problems. You can also opt in to receive your newsletter in the am and or pm, etc, in your settings. Updating your choices sometimes helps

Oh well, Abby2
It's a full moon tomorrow, Friday, and the Winter solstice.
I think it's Prince William's birthday too, so with all of that going for you - game 109 has to be a cert!
:giggle:
Ah!! it is going to be game 110 that is going to be cert with your good wishes :)

Ah!! it is going to be game 110 that is going to be cert with your good wishes :)
Of course!
These things require planning, science and maths skills also help.
Also, you now have a ton of experience.
Nothing is going to stop you now - it's only got to unfold.
Best wishes and good luck for 110.
:D:)

• Love
Reactions: Abby2