Take entertainment to the next level with ALDI’s Special Buys!

ALDI has long been the go-to for shoppers looking to score a bargain on everything from groceries to gadgets.

But the discount supermarket chain is taking things to a whole new level with its latest ‘Special Buys’ sale, which is set to feature an offer that's turning heads and opening wallets.

On Saturday, 30 March, ALDI launches the star of its ‘Special Buys sale’: A 75-inch (190.5 cm) 4K Ultra HD webOS Smart TV. However, it's not just the size that's impressive.

The price tag is causing a stir among consumers, as the TV is offered at the lowest price ALDI has ever listed for a screen of this size: $849.

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 8.09.39 AM.png
ALDI’s ‘Special Buys’ include a 75-inch 4K Ultra HD webOS Smart TV for $849. Credit: ALDI

That's $50 less than last year's retail price, making it a deal that's hard to ignore for anyone looking to upgrade their home entertainment system without breaking the bank.

The television boasts features that enhance any movie night or sports viewing party. With a built-in speaker, USB media playback, and multiple HDMI, USB, LAN, optical, audio, and antenna ports, it's equipped to handle all your devices and provide a seamless viewing experience.

The 3840 x 2160 resolution ensures that you'll be getting crisp, clear images that make the most of the 4K Ultra HD capability.

But the deals don't stop there. To complement the cinematic experience, ALDI offers a JBL 5.0 Multibeam Soundbar for $299.

This soundbar is packed with features including Dolby Atmos and Multibeam surround sound, Chromecast, Alexa built-in, Bluetooth wireless streaming, and voice control recognition, and comes with a remote control, HDMI cable, and a wall bracket.

It's an affordable way to get high-quality audio that matches the impressive visuals of your new TV.

ALDI has another ‘Special Buy’ that might pique your interest: a Philips Compact Party Speaker for $79.99.

And to ensure all your new tech is protected, there's also a 6-Way Surge Protector Powerboard with Wi-Fi and Meter Reading for $49.99.

It's important to note that ALDI's ‘Special Buys’ will be available in selected stores nationally from 30 March.

But be quick, as these hot ticket items have been known to sell out quickly.

You may also want to check ALDI’s ‘Special Buys’ on entertainment and pet essentials to be released on Saturday, 23 March. Some of its deals include a 40-inch TV priced at $299 and a Memory Foam Pet Bed for $49.99.

ALDI encouraged customers to check the ALDI Special Buys Delay page to know which items will be available at their local store and when.
Key Takeaways
  • ALDI is releasing a mega 75-inch (190.5 cm) 4K Ultra HD webOS Smart TV as part of its ‘Special Buys’ sale.
  • The TV will be available at a record-low price of $849, $50 less than the previous year.
  • Additional tech deals include a JBL 5.0 Multibeam Soundbar for $299 and other electronic items.
  • These ‘Special Buys’ are available in selected ALDI stores nationally from 30 March while stocks last, with customers advised to check availability online.
Are you planning to snap up one of these entertainment essentials? Have you had experiences with ALDI's ‘Special Buys’ before? Share your thoughts and tips in the comments below!

Sponsored
I am always on the lookout for items that I've been thinking of. Of course I am selective with those purchases. It had to be something that I need or something I can use. Not just anything on a whim.
My Clothes Dryer was one of the things I bought at the right time and the right price. An Air Fryer/oven was another
Purchase that has been very handy to have, especially when you are thinking of a healthier alternative to frying food. It is also a cleaner and better use when thinking of saving Electricity.
I guess you could say, there have been many useful products over time that I have purchased not always big expensive items but items that have enhanced my life in some way. Another aspect of that is
I have found the quality o

I am always on the lookout for items that I've been thinking of. Of course I am selective with those purchases. It had to be something that I need or something I can use. Not just anything on a whim.
My Clothes Dryer was one of the things I bought at the right time and the right price. An Air Fryer/oven was another
Purchase that has been very handy to have, especially when you are thinking of a healthier alternative to frying food. It is also a cleaner and better use when thinking of saving Electricity.
I guess you could say, there have been many useful products over time that I have purchased not always big expensive items but items that have enhanced my life in some way. Another aspect of that is
I have found the quality o
of those things to be generally very good and reliable.

what hapens to me they have a special eg a stick Vaccuum and while I'm there I think oh i"ll buy that so if mine doesn't work in future I will have a spare but hubby always says the one we have got is going fine inevitably 2 weeks later it gives up the ghost and I'm kicking myself thinking i should have got that spare stick Vaccuum cleaner it happens to me nearly every time I mean if it was 2 weeks before the special I could wait for it.

what hapens to me they have a special eg a stick Vaccuum and while I'm there I think oh i"ll buy that so if mine doesn't work in future I will have a spare but hubby always says the one we have got is going fine inevitably 2 weeks later it gives up the ghost and I'm kicking myself thinking i should have got that spare stick Vaccuum cleaner it happens to me nearly every time I mean if it was 2 weeks before the special I could wait for it.
When you think you need it , just buy it , don’t tell hubby!

I personally would not buy a tv from Aldi...prefer to pay more and get good brand. Just yesterday I decided to see how old two of our Sony tv sets are. One was made in 2006 and the other 2011. They are not smart tv but they are still going strong and will not die apparently. We have a third in the living room and that also is a sony (smart) tv. The brand has never let us down. My friend has purchased three two tv from Kogan in the last 7 years and last week bought a Samsung. She is hoping this will last her longer than the two from Kogan.

Reactions: pascoevale
Same here my TV over 12yrs old still going strong but not compatible with new HD program. Thinking of getting a set top box works out cheaper

Occasionally the specials at Aldi are really good, no denying that. But some of the time, they're the same or dearer as elsewhere. I suspect that when Aldi first started here they were all great buys, so we expected they always would be, and are conditioned to think so. Example, they sell a handbag sometimes for $39.99 that I bought elsewhere for $20.

Would not take the chance on electrical goods as I have found them to be doggy to say the least. I steer clear of the special buys and stick to the basic food items.

Firmware update for Smart Tv from Aldi I found an issue, worth investigation from prospective purchaser. The Tv I purchased , I can no longer update firmware.

You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
Murthy's Law any thing that can go wrong usually does. So there you have it.

Reactions: rachtrex
But wait great price it is but you do Ned to purchase the sound bar I get any reasonable sound at all so that’s another $300 how is it a bargain if you have to purchase a sound bar had tvs from Aldi shit sounds buy sound bar

But wait great price it is but you do Ned to purchase the sound bar I get any reasonable sound at all so that’s another $300 how is it a bargain if you have to purchase a sound bar had tvs from Aldi shit sounds buy sound bar
Not quite sure what you are attempting to convey in this long sentence.

Thank heavens I don't have a TV in the house... haven't for the last 2 decades.
Peddlars of fear and misinformation.

My Panasonic plasma from 2009 is still going strong and the picture is better than most of the expensive TVs I see in JB Hi-Fi. A Google play stick with remote for less than $100 turns it into a smart TV so I have everything I need.