Shocking report details major altercation between Prince William and Harry

The British royal family has had its fair share of issues over the years, but the latest news is quite shocking.

According to a report by The Guardian, Prince Harry has revealed details of a major altercation between him and his brother William, Prince of Wales, that took place in 2019.

According to the news report, The Guardian claims to have seen an advance copy of Prince Harry’s highly anticipated memoir, Spare. In it, the Duke of Sussex reveals that William allegedly ‘physically attacked’ him during an argument over his wife Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex. This resulted in Harry getting knocked to the floor during the row.

The altercation began after a conversation between the two during which William reportedly called Meghan ‘difficult’, ‘rude’, and ‘abrasive’.

prince harry (1).jpg
Prince Harry alleges that Prince William ‘knocked him to the floor’. Credit: Shutterstock

It escalated until William reportedly ‘grabbed’ Harry by the collar, ‘ripped’ his necklace, and ‘knocked him to the floor’.

The Guardian’s article focuses on the alleged altercation between the royal brothers, but described the entirety of the book as a ‘remarkable volume’.

In Harry’s version of events, William arrived at Nottingham Cottage on Kensington Palace grounds which was Harry and Meghan’s home at the time. The Prince of Wales allegedly wanted to discuss the ‘whole rolling catastrophe’ of their relationship and the ‘struggles’ the family had with the press.

Right after Harry offered his brother a glass of water – in an attempt to cool down their heated verbal exchange – was when William supposedly ‘attacked’ him.

willandkate.jpg
The ‘violent’ exchange reportedly happened in Harry and Meghan’s home. Credit: Shutterstock

The article quotes: ‘He set down the water, called me another name, then came at me. It all happened so fast.’ According to The Guardian, Prince Harry reportedly landed on the dog’s bowl, which cracked and cut into his back.

‘I lay there for a moment, dazed, then got to my feet and told him to get out,’ Harry said in his book.

Allegedly, William urged his brother to ‘hit back’, but Harry refused to do so. William left but returned ‘looking regretful’, and apologised.

The article also mentioned Harry’s return to the UK for the first time since stepping back as a senior royal in 2021. He went back to attend the funeral of Prince Philip.

This was also the first time Harry reunited with his father, King Charles III, and William since he and Meghan spoke to Oprah Winfrey for their ‘bombshell interview’.

In the book, Harry suggested that tensions remained high during his visit, and quoted his father allegedly ‘pleading’ with his sons not to ‘make his final years a misery’.

CNN also requested an advance copy of the book and asked for a comment on the alleged altercation. A spokesperson from Buckingham Palace declined the request.

Spare is due to be released on January 10.

Scandalous reports and media scrutiny have followed the lives of the British monarchy - they are arguably the most famous public family in the world. They also hold a great deal of influence over public opinion, so their image and what they project to Commonwealth citizens – and the rest of the world – have to be carefully managed.

justice.jpg
Soft power shapes preferences through appeal rather than force. Credit: Diego Caumont/Pexels

Although the King does not hold the reins when it comes to global and domestic politics, there is what we call ‘soft power’, and this is where the influence of the monarchy really shines. Soft power, in politics, is one’s ability to affect outcomes through persuasion and cooperation rather than coercion or brute force.

To the public, the British monarchy is a symbol of national identity, unity, and pride for the people. This is why any perceived ‘threat’ that discredits the image of the Royals is often met with harsh criticisms and reactions.

Key Takeaways

• Prince Harry has accused his brother William of physically assaulting him during an argument over his wife Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, in 2019.
  • Harry alleges that William knocked him to the floor after William called Meghan ‘difficult’, ‘rude’, and ‘abrasive’.
  • Harry's upcoming memoir, Spare, is due to be released on January 10.
What can you say about Harry’s allegations, members? Let us know what you think in the comments below!

Sponsored
Well I’ve read some of the reactions to this bullshit I’d love to know what ratings Netflix is getting on their million dollar series of Harry and Meghan I can’t even be bothered to watch it anyone else out there feel the same?
Brothers fight it’s normal families fight it’s normal but most families keep it in the family but not Harry oh noooooooo the whole world needs to know I thought he and his wife wanted privacy a normal life who cares about an argument between brothers why publicise it for attention that is the only reason
I can’t help wondering if they ever read any of our comments because I can only see a VERY LARGE majority of the public dislike them both for what they are doing and it would seem to make more money
Does Megan think she can buy her way into the Royal family that chance has flown I despair to think of her doing any Royal duties it would be all about her not the duty oh I could go on and on but it’s not going to change anything and I also feel Harry is a lost cause now he will NEVER be a Royal in my eyes ever again very sad 😢
I felt the same way about watching the Netflix series, but I did watch it yesterday afternoon- and I must say they do have a point. I know it was optimistic to think they could be allowed a half in half out life in Canada however it might have worked and they could have given it a try. The Royal family, is way too slow gauging public opinion, and it would have shown flexibility and love for the ‘Spare’ to let him and Meghan do some token work over there and allow Harry to mature into the role of Commonwealth ambassador. Instead we have this sickening soap opera played out in the public domain and it does nobody’s reputation any good!

Reactions: TATTOO
What a skewed way you have of looking at things Glo 72 I am an ex-pom who was bought up to admire the standard of the royal family. Yes, you will always get a black sheep in some families. But for that black sheep to go on & knock the belief that everyone else in the family is wrong is woeful. As for Meghan, she was always a shit actor who revelled in taking her clothes off on camera & used her negligible acting skill to catch Harry on the rebound from one of his other long-time girlfriends. They are getting what they deserve Universal hate from the UK British & many more in the world who admire the idea of Royalty.
Wow don’t know who is skewed here!! Calm down people- it’s not your family 🙄

He picked himself up off the floor, brushing off pieces of the dog-bowl and said "Right! I'm telling Dad!"
His brother said "Do I look bovvered, Sunshine? James Hewitt doesn't scare me!"

I felt the same way about watching the Netflix series, but I did watch it yesterday afternoon- and I must say they do have a point. I know it was optimistic to think they could be allowed a half in half out life in Canada however it might have worked and they could have given it a try. The Royal family, is way too slow gauging public opinion, and it would have shown flexibility and love for the ‘Spare’ to let him and Meghan do some token work over there and allow Harry to mature into the role of Commonwealth ambassador. Instead we have this sickening soap opera played out in the public domain and it does nobody’s reputation any good!
Very well said but unfortunately that’s not the real world is it I’m afraid it’s mostly about power and greed and that will never ever change sadly

The British royal family has had its fair share of issues over the years, but the latest news is quite shocking.

According to a report by The Guardian, Prince Harry has revealed details of a major altercation between him and his brother William, Prince of Wales, that took place in 2019.

According to the news report, The Guardian claims to have seen an advance copy of Prince Harry’s highly anticipated memoir, Spare. In it, the Duke of Sussex reveals that William allegedly ‘physically attacked’ him during an argument over his wife Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex. This resulted in Harry getting knocked to the floor during the row.

The altercation began after a conversation between the two during which William reportedly called Meghan ‘difficult’, ‘rude’, and ‘abrasive’.

View attachment 11320
Prince Harry alleges that Prince William ‘knocked him to the floor’. Credit: Shutterstock

It escalated until William reportedly ‘grabbed’ Harry by the collar, ‘ripped’ his necklace, and ‘knocked him to the floor’.

The Guardian’s article focuses on the alleged altercation between the royal brothers, but described the entirety of the book as a ‘remarkable volume’.

In Harry’s version of events, William arrived at Nottingham Cottage on Kensington Palace grounds which was Harry and Meghan’s home at the time. The Prince of Wales allegedly wanted to discuss the ‘whole rolling catastrophe’ of their relationship and the ‘struggles’ the family had with the press.

Right after Harry offered his brother a glass of water – in an attempt to cool down their heated verbal exchange – was when William supposedly ‘attacked’ him.

View attachment 11321
The ‘violent’ exchange reportedly happened in Harry and Meghan’s home. Credit: Shutterstock

The article quotes: ‘He set down the water, called me another name, then came at me. It all happened so fast.’ According to The Guardian, Prince Harry reportedly landed on the dog’s bowl, which cracked and cut into his back.

‘I lay there for a moment, dazed, then got to my feet and told him to get out,’ Harry said in his book.

Allegedly, William urged his brother to ‘hit back’, but Harry refused to do so. William left but returned ‘looking regretful’, and apologised.

The article also mentioned Harry’s return to the UK for the first time since stepping back as a senior royal in 2021. He went back to attend the funeral of Prince Philip.

This was also the first time Harry reunited with his father, King Charles III, and William since he and Meghan spoke to Oprah Winfrey for their ‘bombshell interview’.

In the book, Harry suggested that tensions remained high during his visit, and quoted his father allegedly ‘pleading’ with his sons not to ‘make his final years a misery’.

CNN also requested an advance copy of the book and asked for a comment on the alleged altercation. A spokesperson from Buckingham Palace declined the request.

Scandalous reports and media scrutiny have followed the lives of the British monarchy - they are arguably the most famous public family in the world. They also hold a great deal of influence over public opinion, so their image and what they project to Commonwealth citizens – and the rest of the world – have to be carefully managed.

View attachment 11319
Soft power shapes preferences through appeal rather than force. Credit: Diego Caumont/Pexels

Although the King does not hold the reins when it comes to global and domestic politics, there is what we call ‘soft power’, and this is where the influence of the monarchy really shines. Soft power, in politics, is one’s ability to affect outcomes through persuasion and cooperation rather than coercion or brute force.

To the public, the British monarchy is a symbol of national identity, unity, and pride for the people. This is why any perceived ‘threat’ that discredits the image of the Royals is often met with harsh criticisms and reactions.

Key Takeaways

• Prince Harry has accused his brother William of physically assaulting him during an argument over his wife Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, in 2019.
  • Harry alleges that William knocked him to the floor after William called Meghan ‘difficult’, ‘rude’, and ‘abrasive’.
What can you say about Harry’s allegations, members? Let us know what you think in the comments below!
What Harry is describing is physical assault. Prince William assaulted his younger brother. Physical assault and domestic violence is a crime. Assaulting someone unprovoked is a criminal offence
Reporters have reported on Williams temper before + Camilla spoke out to media about William incandescent rage to his own father. That's proof enough ! + there is a photo of Harry bruised and looking devastated. That Harry is only speaking out about it now is a testament to how much he loves his family & wanted to protect them. William's temper is common knowledge among the media, though I'm sure they will now attempt to conceal these articles!!- If William can rage at his own father ,the King, then there's no doubt he attacked Harry! -The British media has been vocal in the past about William's penchant for incandescent anger and rage for decades, I highly doubt Harry is making anything up. In fact, I believe he is leaving a lot out to protect his abusive family.
The palace doesn’t need to speak because they rely on stooges in the media to do their dirty work for them.
An agency calculated there are 246,525 nasty negative mendacious articles written about Meghan globally between May 2019 &April 2020. H&M told their story just 3 times!

Reactions: DrivingGirl

View attachment 11320

View attachment 11321

View attachment 11319

Key Takeaways

To be honest I wouldn't believe anything that P Harry says these days as he and his wife MEGHam have been caught out in too many lies and half-truths trying to make people think they are victims in everything that is wrong with their lives. I used to think P Harry was a nice guy, not any more.

Don't all brothers beat each other up - shouldn't be called assault. Not real harm was done but makes a juicy gripe to add to Harry's story, spoilt delusional brat!

Reactions: Rob44
I reckon Harry & Meghan will eventually stop.
With Harry's latest book & Meghan's book to be written also.
After that, there's nothing really left for them to say.

Reactions: DrivingGirl
I'd want to slap him (and her) too.
I want to know what they have going for them after they have aired all their dirty laundry.
They'll have to fabricate some.

View attachment 11320

View attachment 11321

View attachment 11319

Key Takeaways

I think Harry needs to grow up. All brothers argue and sometimes physically fight. So sad that he broke his necklace and fell on the dogs bowl. Hope they had a spare one for the poor dog.

What Harry is describing is physical assault. Prince William assaulted his younger brother. Physical assault and domestic violence is a crime. Assaulting someone unprovoked is a criminal offence
Reporters have reported on Williams temper before + Camilla spoke out to media about William incandescent rage to his own father. That's proof enough ! + there is a photo of Harry bruised and looking devastated. That Harry is only speaking out about it now is a testament to how much he loves his family & wanted to protect them. William's temper is common knowledge among the media, though I'm sure they will now attempt to conceal these articles!!- If William can rage at his own father ,the King, then there's no doubt he attacked Harry! -The British media has been vocal in the past about William's penchant for incandescent anger and rage for decades, I highly doubt Harry is making anything up. In fact, I believe he is leaving a lot out to protect his abusive family.
The palace doesn’t need to speak because they rely on stooges in the media to do their dirty work for them.
An agency calculated there are 246,525 nasty negative mendacious articles written about Meghan globally between May 2019 &April 2020. H&M told their story just 3 times!
This is a load of diatribe you stupid ignorant attention seeking person

View attachment 11320

View attachment 11321

View attachment 11319

Key Takeaways

Ah, nostalgia. Takes me back to the days of Stephen and Matilda (1135-1154), a couple of right royal Norman cousins who had a violent family spat that went on for 11 years, known by the local Anglo-Saxon peasants of England as "The Anarchy", which probably caused more than one winter of discontent. However, young Harry is not Bill's cousin, there is now an established order of succession to the throne, and there has been no talk of uncles having made promises on death-beds, so, you Royal lot, just stop making fools of yourselves in the manner typical of a certain overly-rich 'Dynasty' once slavishly slobbered over by watchers of typically bad American "soapies" on TV.

You have a job to do, beggin' your Majesties' pardons.

Ah, nostalgia. Takes me back to the days of Stephen and Matilda (1135-1154), a couple of right royal Norman cousins who had a violent family spat that went on for 11 years, known by the local Anglo-Saxon peasants of England as "The Anarchy", which probably caused more than one winter of discontent. However, young Harry is not Bill's cousin, there is now an established order of succession to the throne, and there has been no talk of uncles having made promises on death-beds, so, you Royal lot, just stop making fools of yourselves in the manner typical of a certain overly-rich 'Dynasty' once slavishly slobbered over by watchers of typically bad American "soapies" on TV.

You have a job to do, beggin' your Majesties' pardons.
A very well paid one at that

I think Harry’s wanna be queen wife is a classic narcissist & poor Harry is just her puppet. If she can’t have the Crown jewels she will make money from the royals by slandering them via Harry.
Sadly I have to agree, and that is my take.......the money will eventually run out, then how is he going to support his family and their lavish lifestyle. Yes I know a few narcists and Meghan is very likely one.