I got 8 out of 10 (80%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #463. was 8 out of 9 actually!
Question 1: 🟥
Question 2: 🟩
Question 3: 🟩
Question 4: 🟥
Question 5: 🟩
Question 6: 🟩
Question 7: 🟩
Question 8: 🟩
Question 9: 🟩
Question 10: 🟩
...and we all know why!

In which sport would you perform the 'Fosbury Flop'? What hast the high jump got to do with the PERIODIC TABLE. Please let me know when you can print a trivia game with the correct choices? until then I'd rather not bother with this bullshit one anymore. I used to look forward to this game of trivia in SDC fast losing interest.​

I got 6 out of 10 (60%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #463
Question 1: 🟥
Question 3: 🟥
Question 7: 🟥
I just knew Fosbury Flop was Ag, no idea why I put Sn lol.

Well that darn proof reader spoiled my perfect score - YET AGAIN - and I knew the answer - it's high jump - a strange but weirdly elegant way to get over a pole.

I got 9 out of 10 (90%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #463
Question 1: 🟩
Q4- what again? It's becoming a major of feature these days of this game where Q and A have nothing to do with each other. And once again many got 9/10 yet again.

I got 8 out of 10 (80%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #463
Question 9: 🟥
Fosbury Flop is PURE GOLD= AU, Isn't that right Dick. 😼 😼

• Wow
Reactions: Nevertiki
I'm starting to think that the SDC staff intentionally insert a question with an incorrect answer set. No one can be so consistently incompetent.

Question 4: 🟩
WANNA BET😼😼

• Haha
Reactions: Nevertiki
Even with Q4 taken into account I still managed my 4 yet again.....honestly it is so damned frustrating and annoying...how does SPC know that I will only get 4 correct on such a regular basis?😂 And speaking of this Trivia quiz how much does the organiser of the questions drink each day....c'mon lad/lass another major error today...either stop drinking or maybe drink more if you need to.😂

SDC Trivia Game #666 - 30/02/2025

Question 3.1428: What the current capital of Atlantis?​

A. To Kill A Mockingbird

B. Coco Chanel

C. 9 November 1989

D. Leonardo Da Vinci

Just in case the compiler of SDC's Trivia Quiz needs a helping hand.... :p
🤩🤩🥂 🥳🥳Absolutely classic! Love the impossible date! And the Pi Q !
Jon,
I vote you sack the Bot and hire Veggiepatch as Trivia Compiler! He and DLHM know all the answers already.

• Love
Reactions: Veggiepatch
Jon,
I vote you sack the Bot and hire Veggiepatch as Trivia Compiler! He and DLHM know all the answers already.
Actually, last year, I offered to assist the SDC with compiling questions for the Trivia. Never received a reply. 😿

Of course, I would totally abstain from taking part in the Trivia Quiz. 😁

Potentially 100% except for the mismatched question 4.
This is obviously a crap American syndicated quiz.
I would also like to occasionally contribute a set of questions. Those of us that enjoy our quizzes could contribute from time to time.

Reactions: Nevertiki and DLHM
Jon,
You’re too kind as far as my trivia answers go @Nevertiki. I have some good days and some very bad days.

@Veggiepatch would be much more consistent with the answers. I just have good guesses sometimes.

• Love
Reactions: Veggiepatch
I got 8 out of 10 (80%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #463
Damn! I know what a Fosbury flop is. I would have had 9 correct, my best yet. Such a flop 👎😁