I to have learnt my lesson. I never buy anything from facebook I ALWAYS go to the company's web-site.

Since when was Temu deemed a reputable company. There has been many many warnings about buying rubbish from Temu!

Reactions: Beverley759
I have deleted Temu - read that something that is too good to be true is just that! They collect our Data and apparently our information - very disappointing but better to be safe than sorry. Sorry that happened to you.

If I want to buy anything on Temu, I visit their website..I don’t use the app.
I’ve never had an issue with Temu..always found them honest.
also if you ever see the ad about a pallet of Temu mystery items, it’s also a scam.
Temu doesn’t do this.
the beauty about using Temu..they actually stand by their money back guarantee if your unhappy with an item, or it’s not as described.
although a supposedly Chinese company, they’re pretty ok.
Have to say I did buy from them. Lots of fun stuff but the warnings are pretty clear so sadly I wont be going back. Shame. And agree with their money back - a glass item (1 of 3) arrived broken and they refunded the lot and didnt have to return - but again something that is too good to be true.

Since when was Temu deemed a reputable company. There has been many many warnings about buying rubbish from Temu!
And many, many more perfectly happy with their purchases, me being one of them.The quality of the clothes I have bought have been fine, if the goods arrive later than the date they stated you get a $5 credit. I had four credits over the Xmas period, despite the fact that when I checked the tracking, none of these were caused by Temu but by Aust Post where the parcels had been sitting for days without being delivered.
I have never had a need to return anything, but friends tell me they had no trouble getting a refund and did not have to return the goods.
That all sounds quite reputable to me. I have had terrible service from some Australian sites.
You need to read the product description before you buy anything if you are worried about the quality. A bit of common sense is helpful.
On the Morning Show today they stated, that after they had someone on recently warning about Temu they were inundated with calls and emails supporting Temu, hardly any in the reverse
Have you dealt with them yourself or just repeating "what you have heard"
I have heard these comments too, they have always come from people who have never used Temu.

Have to say I did buy from them. Lots of fun stuff but the warnings are pretty clear so sadly I wont be going back. Shame. And agree with their money back - a glass item (1 of 3) arrived broken and they refunded the lot and didnt have to return - but again something that is too good to be true.
Why do you say that, if you have received good service. What more do you want??
Don't listen to idle gossip of people who have never even used the site.
I have bought over fifty times from Temu, happy with every thing, except one, which item was smaller than I expected.
My own fault because I didn't read the product description
where it clearly stated the measurements

I have made several purchases from Temu I have never had a problem I have received everything I ordered or a credit if they were out of stock I buy from Temu because the prices are much cheaper than other sites there products are first class.

BEWARE of ANIMAL REHOMING pages on Facebook. for Australia. I did background on about 10 of them and thus I am sure they’re are ALL fake. I was looking at getting cats. Only sade way is to go to the actual pounds and animal shelters
Yes, those sad horrid pics of dogs saying bump this post up. Fake!

I have deleted Temu - read that something that is too good to be true is just that! They collect our Data and apparently our information - very disappointing but better to be safe than sorry. Sorry that happened to you.
Everybody collects your data, including our own government.
Optus and Medicare have already been hacked.
Temu are no different to any other Australian sites , NoniB etc sell your info to other sites.
A bit to late to start worrying about it now.
People are getting a bit paranoid, like years ago when USA got us involved in the Vietnam War,everybody was worrying about communists under their bed.

actually TEMU put out a warning about this. Their address is totally different to TEMU's. When I first saw that ad., I felt it was too good to be true, so ignored it
Yes, it seems people are getting the scam Temu site and the original Temu site confused. The $3 bundle promotions etc are the fake site.
If you want to purchase from Temu go directly to their site yourself, don't click on pop-up ads.

Reactions: rehandra
I buy from Temu but did not get suckered in for the $3 box....thought it was suss and it obviously was.