SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
M

Maddison Dwyer

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 20, 2021
Riddle Masters 20.12.2021 (And I guess the 18.12.2021 too)

I'm a spoken word with meanings three. Three ways of spelling me there be. The first is an odour, a smell if you will. The second some money, but not in a bill. The third is past tense of passing around. What are these three words that have the same sound?G'Day Riddle Masters...

Maddie here! Just popping the Monday riddle in early because ah, you may have seen I accidentally sent the Saturday and Monday newsletters today...

I'M SO SORRY about this error! It was 100% my mistake, just an oversight on my behalf. I'll go into more detail in Monday's 'official' newsletter. In the meantime, feel free to answer the riddles and give me a bit of a banter for sending the Monday newsletter on a Saturday... 😂

Here's the riddle:

I'm a spoken word with meanings three. Three ways of spelling me there be. The first is an odour, a smell if you will. The second some money, but not in a bill. The third is past tense of passing around. What are these three words that have the same sound?

Good luck with this one members... it's a toughie, but not as tough as realising you've accidentally sent two emails in one morning ;)

As always if you want to see your own or others' answers, simply click the 'spoiler' button.

Happy Riddle-ing!

- A very sorry Maddie.

Scent-Smell; Cent-Money; Sent-Post. I know I slept in but not that long, it is still Saturday not Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Maddison Dwyer
The scent from the cent was sent everywhere on the breeze.
Now I can sleep in on Monday

• Haha
Odour, smell, fragrance = scent
Money, not a bill but a coin = cent
Past tense of passing around = sent
Learning English as a second language is no doubt difficult and confusing.
No matter, Maddie.
Good for a laugh, who has never made a mistake, of no consequence!

Ahhhh Maddie, you're a card sending this out a day early - but it gave us a little extra time to work it out, so good job! Anyway, this one was a goodie and easy peasy: Scent (aroma); Cent (money) and Sent. Have a superb day and hope you got your presents wrapped :)

• Haha
I'm a spoken word with meanings three. Three ways of spelling me there be. The first is an odour, a smell if you will. The second some money, but not in a bill. The third is past tense of passing around. What are these three words that have the same sound?G'Day Riddle Masters...

Maddie here! Just popping the Monday riddle in early because ah, you may have seen I accidentally sent the Saturday and Monday newsletters today...

I'M SO SORRY about this error! It was 100% my mistake, just an oversight on my behalf. I'll go into more detail in Monday's 'official' newsletter. In the meantime, feel free to answer the riddles and give me a bit of a banter for sending the Monday newsletter on a Saturday... 😂

Here's the riddle:

I'm a spoken word with meanings three. Three ways of spelling me there be. The first is an odour, a smell if you will. The second some money, but not in a bill. The third is past tense of passing around. What are these three words that have the same sound?

Good luck with this one members... it's a toughie, but not as tough as realising you've accidentally sent two emails in one morning ;)

As always if you want to see your own or others' answers, simply click the 'spoiler' button.

Happy Riddle-ing!

- A very sorry Maddie.
Scent, cent and sent

scent, sent and cent
well Maddie I read that as what am I, not what are the 3 words, which are of course are ? so I think we can forgive you for sending Monday’s news letter on Sunday, none of us are perfect!😂😂😂
Sorry too for reveling in my message, think I’ll go back to bed!🥴

• Haha