Yes that happened to us a few years ago when we bought a TV from Kogan
It ended up going back to them as their Courier refused to bring it into our Unit Block and took it to the Post Office
My Partner blew his stack and left it there to be sent back to Kogan
It took nearly 2 months for our Refund to come through as well and we have never dealt with them since nor will we

I have dealt successfully with Kogan.com many time and found I had accepted the Kogan First offer to take advantage of the free delivery. It's free for 14 days and then you are charged for the annual fee. I simply cancelled Kogan First after the free delivery and was not charged. As always, buyer be aware.

I have dealt successfully with Kogan.com many time and found I had accepted the Kogan First offer to take advantage of the free delivery. It's free for 14 days and then you are charged for the annual fee. I simply cancelled Kogan First after the free delivery and was not charged. As always, buyer be aware.
How astute are you ... well done. Unfortunately others have trust levels in mankind and hence this is a good warning for many.

I have bought from Kogan in the past. No problem, no extra charge?
Quite a few places have member fees, in return for free delivery.
I think many people don't read the conditions, just click on the free delivery willy nilly and then kick up a fuss when the fee is charged.
Make sure you read what you are clicking on.
Temu have free delivery, which is set on how much you spend.

Yes, when you check out you need to make sure it isn't in your cart. If it is you remove it. You should always check your total cost before checking out. If you have accidentally accepted membership you can cancel. You will need to chat online.

Reactions: mylittletibbies
Unfortunately people dont read things, even for sale adds. I sell a bit on Market Place and the number of times people will ask , WHATS THE PRICE, it's there in the add.
We need to take responsibility for reading the fine print instead of just pressing buttons and then saying that the platform / company did the wrong thing.

Sorry there was no fine print I had been dealing with then for 3 years before they took th amount from my account

Sorry there was no fine print I had been dealing with then for 3 years before they took th amount from my account
Very strange, I have been dealing with them on and off for about five years, this has never happened to me.
If you had not agreed to this then they should never have been allowed to take this money from your account.
A similar thing happened to my son, with his phone. The company increased their plan price and then started taking the higher price from the four phones he, his wife and both kid's had.
It took three months to sort out, but the legal situation was that the permission to take funds from their account had been for the original amount and they had no authority to take more.
They had to repay them for the extra they had taken
It wasn't an extremely large amount but my son is a bit of a stickler for things like this
He then got a new provider, for less than their original cost.

Reactions: Sockjoan
Had problems years ago with kogan, I have never bought from them again. Never use Temu either.
Please tell us more about Temu. I've considered buying from it but you're the second person who has warned against Temu.

More info please ☺️.

I used to buy from them but when they sent me a faulty food vacuum sealer, which I reported immediately on receipt of the machine, they put the Onus on the supplier who they advertise for. It’s a bit like EBay. They are just a selling platform. It took me months to get my money back, minus the extra warranty time I paid for! Very disappointing!

• Sad
Reactions: Sockjoan
Please tell us more about Temu. I've considered buying from it but you're the second person who has warned against Temu.

More info please ☺️.
As I've stated before I have dealt with Temu since they started, never had single problem
A lot of people who have never dealt with them are just repeating hearsay.
Their prices are great, free freight, but you just have to spend a certain amount.
Usually starts off at$25, mine recently went up to $35 which doesn't bother me because I'm usually spending more than that anyway.
Everything they state on their site is true, I had parcels that arrived a day or so late, not their fault it was Aust Post but they still gave me a $20 credit on my account for the four late deliveries.
If something doesn't fit, or is damaged or you're not happy with it they will credit you quickly and you usually don't need to return the product.
If you're buying clothes check the size table so you know they'll fit, read the product description of what you are buying.
I once made a purchase (not clothes) which was much smaller than I expected. My fault, if I had bothered to read the details I would have seen the size. Still they gave me an instant credit and I didn't have to return the goods
Make sure you log into their website yourself, don't click on any pop up ads because they could be scam sites.