Oh no! Mum accidentally wraps child’s Christmas presents with X-rated paper

Very rarely do shops make mistakes in designing their products – after all, their whole brand is at stake. But when they do get cheeky at times, it makes for a very interesting story on social media.

Just ask this Queensland mum, who took to social media after she discovered that the paper she used to wrap Christmas presents had a design that was not suitable for kids.

Mum-of-four Nicole was in the middle of wrapping her Christmas presents when she noticed that the wrapping paper she bought was anything but innocent.

The roll of paper, which she bought from the novelty store Typo for $6.99, actually contained X-rated cartoon images.

Look at the image below and see if you noticed them!

lol.jpg
Can you see them, folks? Credit: Typo

The wrapping paper, innocently named ‘Christmas Wrapping Paper Roll’, contained images of a reindeer mounting another, and what seems to be an aroused snowman.

Nicole told reporters that she didn’t realise that the paper’s design was a little naughty until she was in the middle of wrapping her gifts.

‘I purchased them online and only noticed when I was wrapping my third present,’ she said.

Nicole continued: ‘Thankfully the first two were for me and my partner!’

She said that when she first saw the design, she immediately sent photos to her friend and mum to see if they noticed anything strange.

Nicole shared that she didn’t want to ditch the paper completely because she thought it was funny, but she was also worried that her kids – aged between four to 16 – might see it and start asking questions. Luckily, she found a compromise.

‘I have only wrapped small presents in it now with strategically placed name labels,’ she shared.

lol2.jpg
There are more kid-friendly options available. Credit: Typo

‘I find it hilarious…I put the post up on social media in case someone hadn’t noticed and to give people a laugh!’ Nicole continued.

She shared her post on Facebook with the caption: ‘To anyone who purchased this cute wrapping paper from Typo… just a little thing or two I noticed.’

And many social media users also found it funny – most of them appreciated the cheeky humour.

‘That’s gold! I love it,’ said one.

‘Typo is known for its slightly inappropriate quirky things. I think it’s hilarious now I’ve seen it,’ added another.

Someone else commented that Typo was never a child-friendly store to begin with. To which Nicole responded: ‘Nothing surprises me anymore with Typo, they are honestly great for adult humour, I’m the goose who didn’t look more closely when I was looking at ordering the paper.’

While other parents thanked the mum for her heads up, because they, too, bought the X-rated paper and made the same mistake.

‘I just wrapped my cousin’s 3-year-old son’s present in this,’ someone claimed.

Another shared: ‘Oh my God, my mother-in-law’s present is wrapped in this.’ Well, at least it makes for one interesting conversation over Christmas dinner!

Key Takeaways

• A Queensland mum accidentally wrapped her Christmas presents in X-rated paper from Typo, not realising what the images were until she was already finished wrapping.
  • The paper contained images of a reindeer mounting another deer and an aroused snowman.
  • The mother took to Facebook to warn other parents who may have made the same mistake, eliciting many laughs from the online community.
Well, there you have it! What can you say about this story, folks? Let us know if you’ve experienced something like this before!

Sponsored
The way I have sent people, young and old, opening presents there's nothing to worry about.
I don't think anyone is going to study the artwork of the wrapping paper first.
Maybe supermarket bags is a safer option?

Reactions: Ricci
Kids wouldn't notice, or if they did, wouldn't care. They are far too interested in what the wrapping paper is hiding. :rolleyes:

Very rarely do shops make mistakes in designing their products – after all, their whole brand is at stake. But when they do get cheeky at times, it makes for a very interesting story on social media.

Just ask this Queensland mum, who took to social media after she discovered that the paper she used to wrap Christmas presents had a design that was not suitable for kids.

Mum-of-four Nicole was in the middle of wrapping her Christmas presents when she noticed that the wrapping paper she bought was anything but innocent.

The roll of paper, which she bought from the novelty store Typo for $6.99, actually contained X-rated cartoon images.

Look at the image below and see if you noticed them!

View attachment 10024
Can you see them, folks? Credit: Typo

The wrapping paper, innocently named ‘Christmas Wrapping Paper Roll’, contained images of a reindeer mounting another, and what seems to be an aroused snowman.

Nicole told reporters that she didn’t realise that the paper’s design was a little naughty until she was in the middle of wrapping her gifts.

‘I purchased them online and only noticed when I was wrapping my third present,’ she said.

Nicole continued: ‘Thankfully the first two were for me and my partner!’

She said that when she first saw the design, she immediately sent photos to her friend and mum to see if they noticed anything strange.

Nicole shared that she didn’t want to ditch the paper completely because she thought it was funny, but she was also worried that her kids – aged between four to 16 – might see it and start asking questions. Luckily, she found a compromise.

‘I have only wrapped small presents in it now with strategically placed name labels,’ she shared.

View attachment 10025
There are more kid-friendly options available. Credit: Typo

‘I find it hilarious…I put the post up on social media in case someone hadn’t noticed and to give people a laugh!’ Nicole continued.

She shared her post on Facebook with the caption: ‘To anyone who purchased this cute wrapping paper from Typo… just a little thing or two I noticed.’

And many social media users also found it funny – most of them appreciated the cheeky humour.

‘That’s gold! I love it,’ said one.

‘Typo is known for its slightly inappropriate quirky things. I think it’s hilarious now I’ve seen it,’ added another.

Someone else commented that Typo was never a child-friendly store to begin with. To which Nicole responded: ‘Nothing surprises me anymore with Typo, they are honestly great for adult humour, I’m the goose who didn’t look more closely when I was looking at ordering the paper.’

While other parents thanked the mum for her heads up, because they, too, bought the X-rated paper and made the same mistake.

‘I just wrapped my cousin’s 3-year-old son’s present in this,’ someone claimed.

Another shared: ‘Oh my God, my mother-in-law’s present is wrapped in this.’ Well, at least it makes for one interesting conversation over Christmas dinner!

Key Takeaways

• A Queensland mum accidentally wrapped her Christmas presents in X-rated paper from Typo, not realising what the images were until she was already finished wrapping.
  • The paper contained images of a reindeer mounting another deer and an aroused snowman.
  • The mother took to Facebook to warn other parents who may have made the same mistake, eliciting many laughs from the online community.
Well, there you have it! What can you say about this story, folks? Let us know if you’ve experienced something like this before!
Makes for a Christmas Conversation that will last a long time 🤪🤪

Reactions: Ricci