SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Luckyus

Luckyus

Dec 18, 2021
Here, There and Everywhere?
Northern Territory Divorce.

This story is about self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a walking stick against a fierce predator.

Here is her story in her own words: 'While out walking along the edge of a creek just outside of our house in Darwin, with my soon-to-be ex-husband discussing our property settlement, kids, and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 5-metre crocodile, which suddenly emerged from the murky water and began charging at us very fast with its large jaws wide open.'

'The Croc must have been protecting her young and her home because she was extremely aggressive.

'If I had not had my little $5 reject shop walking stick with me, I would not be here today!

'Just one Hard Wack to my estranged husband's kneecap was all it took. The croc got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.

'The amount I saved in lawyer’s fees was really incredible, and I got the lot.'

ps:- I luv that Croc

This story is about self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a walking stick against a fierce predator.

Here is her story in her own words: 'While out walking along the edge of a creek just outside of our house in Darwin, with my soon-to-be ex-husband discussing our property settlement, kids, and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 5-metre crocodile, which suddenly emerged from the murky water and began charging at us very fast with its large jaws wide open.'

'The Croc must have been protecting her young and her home because she was extremely aggressive.

'If I had not had my little $5 reject shop walking stick with me, I would not be here today!

'Just one Hard Wack to my estranged husband's kneecap was all it took. The croc got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.

Not funny!

😂

Reactions: Bellclare and Ricci

That’s mean!

Can someone advise what is the joke

This is a very funny joke. Take it for what it is and not take life to seriously.
Made me laugh out loud and I had to then read it to my husband who thought it was funny.
Please advise what is funny about the murder

Lol, what a loving wife, no wonder he wanted a divorce. Hahaha.

Reactions: TuckerRobynFreckles
It may not be funny as it may be describing a murder scene but it’s under the heading ‘(Grand) dad joke of the day’. I think we have to lighten up and read it as it’s meant, a joke! 🤦🏻‍♀️
You are absolutely correct. Half the troubles of the world today would surely rectify if folk could just go back to a hearty laugh at themselves for a start. I had a great cackle & Ive been married 44 years 😂😂