68autobug

Oct 20, 2021
SCONE - Upper Hunter Valley - NSW -
New Battery to make Lithium Batteries obsolete n Electric cars etc- Patented by the University of Queensland -

Graphene - Aluminium Batteries have been patented by the University of Queensland .. so Lithium will not be so sort after... in the near future.. the new Batteries are just flat looking like a couple of sheets of plastic with 2 wires coming from them... and these Do Not Catch on fire.... 68autobug Lee

Sounds great but I don't want an electric car that is mass produced. It can be controlled by outside sources, trace you and stop you from going to certain "districts". Listed to Domenic Parrotshit's speech on what the are proposing for making Sydney a, so called, smart city split into 3 districts.
Sounds very much like The Hunger Games movie.
The advances in technology are astounding but I am afraid it is leading us to a point of no return!
Klaus Shwabb from the World Economic Forum has said that by 2030 you will own NOTHING and be happy!
Don't believe me? Do your research and see for yourself because this will affect all of us.