ICQ is pronounced ... I seek you. Telstra used to use it for all their fault (job) dockets. But most people used it for fun etc. Creeps used the chatrooms to pickup children and other creepy stuff, so the platforms running them shut them all down.
Omg 😲. Glad they were shut down . I think FB can be the worst for kids now

Reactions: Leenie
My Mate and I went Prawning in the Canning River, Perth. We were about 7 or 8 yo and made some Small scoop nets out of wire coat hangers and fly wire. We didnt catch many , maybe a couple of big handfuls. We took them Home and Boiled them in Mums Electric Jug, they were beaut. Mum nearly killed me the next morning after filling the Breakfast tea pot. Yuck. What a taste. Had to buy a new Jug paid out of my "Pocket Money".

My Mate and I went Prawning in the Canning River, Perth. We were about 7 or 8 yo and made some Small scoop nets out of wire coat hangers and fly wire. We didnt catch many , maybe a couple of big handfuls. We took them Home and Boiled them in Mums Electric Jug, they were beaut. Mum nearly killed me the next morning after filling the Breakfast tea pot. Yuck. What a taste. Had to buy a new Jug paid out of my "Pocket Money".
Yuk is right😹but I bet they were yummy😈

My Mate and I went Prawning in the Canning River, Perth.
Yep we used to do the same at Deep Water Point as teenagers. The prawns were small but we'd get probably 4 litres with 2 or 3 runs. Lots of blue swimmer crabs in there when were kids. I love the story of you boiling up prawns in mums jug (y)

Reactions: Suzanne rose