Well it is refreshing that we have the knowledge of such a bright person like your self I believe some people on this site are of the age hat they may not be as literate as you are Yes I agree that some scams are easy to see But the last one I received was very well written & had some authentic headings so I forwarded it to the ministers office for their input as to its validity But once more Thank you wise one on behalf of all born before 1960
I am 86

Reactions: Littleboy8
Born 1940 and made the effort to stay up to date with ALL things new, which includes I/T. A little learning on a continuous basis is all that is needed. I won’t scold those who didn’t and do feel for them.
Good on you... I did the same... I have a 23 year old son who is into computers so that helps.

Do not forget the current labor government want to do away with cash payments which in turn forces people into the credit card trap. which of course the banks love as it is the best cash cow they ever had apart from the way they jack up housing loans as soon as the reserve bank increases the rate. Gee Banks & Insurance companies I would trust a King Brown snake more than either .But the government also falls into my total lack of trust They tied to have the Australia card. But now they have My Gov every week or month Australians are told of some large company being hacked. These hackers are a damn sight smarter than our government so now they, the Australian government have the details of almost all Australians how easy it is for these very cleaver scammers/hackers to bypass the security and have access to our personal information .some of you will say no crazy talk but remember not long ago the ASIO had concerns about the people working at airports
If you use your card nowadays, you are charged a fee for the
priviledge. USE CASH.
My chemist actually charged me $1.71 on top of scripts for using my debit card. WHAT NEXT.

OldPerson ,I agree I do not think any of the current political parties are worth the money they get but I would never vote for the greens I would not vote for labor I have voted for One Nation but they have lost their way so I tend to vote for the party that has the best liers ,& who I think will not sell Australia out to some over sea's mob
That list does not leave many candidates to vote for. Name me one politician that will not lie through their teeth or at least bed the truth just to get your vote.

Ooha. Maybe not but Services Australia rang me on Anzac Day, twice, and they were genuine calls.
Yes maybe someone did but working on a public holiday at double time pay is not what I call duty or service

Just another very suspect email claiming to be from my gov 'claiming the ATO has an $850.00 payment for me