January Competition: Win a Year's Membership to SDC Rewards

It's time for our first competition of 2024! This is open to EVERYONE and we thought we'd change it up a bit this month.

This January, you have a chance to win a year's membership to SDC Rewards for FREE.

Entering the competition is simple! Tell us why an SDC Rewards membership would make your year for a chance to win.

Existing SDC Rewards members can enter as well!

Entries close Wednesday, January 31st, 11:59 pm.
Can someone tell me if membership goes from 1 January each year or from the date you actually joined? I keep finding my password has not registered and wondered if that was because I joined in the middle of the year and my membership has run out.

January Competition: Win a Year's Membership to SDC Rewards

It's time for our first competition of 2024! This is open to EVERYONE and we thought we'd change it up a bit this month.

This January, you have a chance to win a year's membership to SDC Rewards for FREE.

Entering the competition is simple! Tell us why an SDC Rewards membership would make your year for a chance to win.

Existing SDC Rewards members can enter as well!

Entries close Wednesday, January 31st, 11:59 pm.
I would love to win free membership as I am a pensioner and anything which is free is always welcome.

I have really enjoyed the regular Seniors Discount Club newsletters with so much information, puzzles, jokes etc plus a real feeling of camaraderie between members. I will probably never meet you in person but feel there is a real kinship with others. As I get older it sometimes feels that we are a bit invisible in society so its great to be able to share opinions, experiences and reminisce about a lot of things in my youth I may have nearly forgotten. Would love to win a Rewards membership as its not on my financial radar at present. Thanks for a great year and look forward to the coming one.

I do enjoy the daily newsletter from SDC. I hope whoever wins will enjoy winning something for free so early in the year.
Fantastic idea SDC.
Best of luck everyone.
Take care
Leodation 63
I agree with you, in what you have said and why. We all have a Story to tell, but I prefer to let whoever needs it more than I
do to win it,It could be a Blessing to them
and make their lives a little easier
I love the Newsletters, it gives me something special to look forward to
every day.
Good on you SDC keep up with the fantastic work you do, I truly
appreciate your efforts on our behalf.

Doing what you do everyday, is giving me
a real viewpoint of the people that are in my Vintage. Their opinions and thoughts,
are valuable, they like me, have lived a life and been through the ups and downs
of what could be considered living the life. Good or the Not So Good Experiencing life as it is dealt to us. Sometimes it can be a dreadful burden or it can be a source of Joy in equal measures.
may be an una

Leodation 63
I agree with you, in what you have said and why. We all have a Story to tell, but I prefer to let whoever needs it more than I
do to win it,It could be a Blessing to them
and make their lives a little easier
I love the Newsletters, it gives me something special to look forward to
every day.
Good on you SDC keep up with the fantastic work you do, I truly
appreciate your efforts on our behalf.

Doing what you do everyday, is giving me
a real viewpoint of the people that are in my Vintage. Their opinions and thoughts,
are valuable, they like me, have lived a life and been through the ups and downs
of what could be considered living the life. Good or the Not So Good Experiencing life as it is dealt to us. Sometimes it can be a dreadful burden or it can be a source of Joy in equal measures.

I lost what I said, so no comment, I don't think it is worth re-writing it all over again.
Oh Brody, that has happened to me too. I wrote somehing then lost it. At least I can laugh at myself now. I'm not laughing at you about this. I only laugh at me.
Take care.

Reactions: Littleboy8
Winning this would give me an in-site to what I am missing out on, and weather or not I really “need or want” to be part of SDC Rewards….less advertisements would be a bonus……honesty is the best policy!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Leodalion63
Being on a pension makes it unaffordable for me to pay the cost of a membership. There have been numerous times where i have tried to enter a competition and realized i couldn't because of not being a rewards member. Winning this competition would be the icing on the cake, allowing me to enter these competition as well as other benefits. Fingers crossed, Eyes crossed,Legs crossed.

Thankyou for your regular and informative newsletter. I would so appreciate the extra $50 to assist my granddaughter who I help support. She is so precious to me.

Blessings
Chris Kent

By careful budgeting I was able to make a lifelong contribution to SDC as I thought that the team needed all the help possible to keep this wonderful club going, previously I have mentioned how I go about my fortnightly shopping at Aldi, I keep an exercise book of all the prices of my purchases and check if there are any alteration to these prices on my fortnightly shops, over the last 4 months only 3 of my regular purchases have increased in price, I do not purchase any fancy delights, Keep up the good work SDC.