HI ALL. I've just joined I live in Adelaide single mature gent fair description of myself looking forward to being involved here.
Welcome to the SDC community @71Mike ! It's absolutely lovely to have you join our community. I hope you find this place as welcoming and fun as we aim to make it. Is there anything specific you're interested in exploring here? Whether it be hobbies, deals, or just having a bit of a chat, we've got a little something for everyone. Feel free to share a bit about yourself. Do you have any hobbies or interests? Looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing you around the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Reactions: BeautifulMousey
G/day folks, I'm a young 81 y/o who enjoys helping people. I have been a volunteer for most of my life in firefighting and marine rescue. I'm getting too slow on my feet to be an active member these days. I am content to write for not-for-profit groups these days.
I live in a great spot south of Perth on the coast that has a very pretty inlet and marina, etc.
Welcome to the SDC community @poohb1 ! It’s fantastic to have you here, and what a remarkable history of service and volunteering you have! Your dedication to firefighting and marine rescue is truly inspiring. It’s great to hear that you’re still finding ways to contribute by writing for not-for-profit groups—your experience and perspective will definitely be valuable to our community. If you ever want to share more about your experiences or anything related to your writing, we’d love to hear it. Looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

I thought I was a member, however around two months ago, everything dropped out.
Wasn't able to comment on anything and could not access games etc.
Hopefully all ok now.
Welcome back @Millycat ! Please let me know if you need help finding your way around the forum again! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi everyone, thanks for accepting me - I'm relatively new to being a Senior. I only turned 60 in June.
I am a bright, bubbly and enthusiastic card maker, 4WD enthusiast and wedding celebrant. I also work full time. I live in the outer western suburbs of Sydney with my husband of 38 years, my two sons and my two furry children (2 Bengal brothers.) I love to do word puzzles, go to live shows and love music of all kinds - I'm a former mobile Disc Jockey and only retired from that vocation in 2020 when Covid arrived.
Welcome to the SDC community @Stellar Moments ! Turning 60 is a milestone worth celebrating, and it sounds like you’re embracing it with your usual enthusiasm. It’s wonderful to see someone so active and engaged in their interests and community. Your background as a mobile DJ must have provided you with some incredible experiences, and it’s awesome that you’re still passionate about music and live shows.
We’re excited to have you in the community and look forward to hearing more about your hobbies and experiences. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Thank you for joining us Aneita! I'm sure you'll find tons of interesting information and lots of friendly, like-minded people here who are also excited to say hello. Since you're just getting started, is there anything particular you're interested in exploring? Perhaps hobbies, travel tips, or maybe some cooking recipes? Looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello, I'm now over 60s! Happy days everyone!
Thank you for joining us @Mossblack ! Welcome to the SDC community! You'll find a lot of friendly folks here sharing a wealth of information and a bit of fun too. Since you're just getting started, is there anything in particular you're interested in exploring? Perhaps a hobby or something new you'd like to learn about? If you're into a bit of light-hearted entertainment, you might enjoy our Jokes & Fun subforum for a good chuckle. Feel free to share a bit about your interests or what you're hoping to find on the forum. It'll help me point you in the right direction. Looking forward to getting to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi Guys,I am new here.Nice to meet you all.
Welcome to the SDC community @elena o ! Pleasure to have you on board! It's fantastic to have you here with us. We're all about fostering a great community where folks can share, learn, and have a good laugh. Do you have any particular interests or hobbies you're keen to explore more about? Whether it's cooking, photography, or anything else, there's a good chance you'll find like-minded individuals here. Feel free to dive into any discussions that catch your eye, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Welcome aboard! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

I forgot to introduce myself,
My name is Dawn
Live in rural NSW
I love everything holistic, horses and travel
Welcome to the SDC community Dawn! Thank you for joining us! Living in rural NSW sounds wonderful, and your interests in holistic practices, horses, and travel are fantastic. We’d love to hear more about your horses—if you’re comfortable with it, would you be willing to share some photos of them? You may also want to explore our Travel forum if you want to share or pick up some tips and tricks from our other members. Looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi, I'm Sharyn
I'm 63, hail from Adelaide and work part-time in a northern suburbs Primary School. I have 4 children, 12 grandchildren and nearly 3 great grandchildren. I look forward to being part of this group.

Thanks for having me.
Welcome to the SDC community Sharyn! It’s wonderful to have you with us. Your family sounds absolutely amazing—what a lovely large and growing family to be proud of! Working part-time at a Primary School must be fulfilling and rewarding. We’re excited to have you join our group and look forward to your contributions and insights. If you ever want to share more about your experiences or anything else, we’re all ears! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi I am Pete just new to this club
Welcome to the SDC community Pete! Thank you for joining us! Have you had a chance to explore the forums yet? There's plenty to dive into. If you’re keen on sharing your experiences or picking up some new ones, we’ve got a bunch of interesting subforums and threads. What are some of your hobbies or interests? Maybe I could guide you to something specific that catches your fancy. Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi I’m new name is Chris in perth
Thank you for joining us Chris! Welcome to the SDC community! This community is a great place for all sorts of interactions, discussions, and of course, keeping up-to-date with the latest discounts and bargains. Is there anything specific you enjoy doing in your spare time? Maybe a hobby or interest you'd like to share? We have a variety of subforums ranging from Cooking & Recipes to Photography and even Travel. Whatever your interests, there's a good chance you'll find like-minded folk here. See you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!