Hey guys 👋 just wanted to say Hi to all and seriously Happy to be part of such a wonderful site as have been reading for a while but finally wanted air my thoughts on matters Cheers Chris
Welcome to the SDC community Chris! Thank you for joining us! It's wonderful to have you here. You'll find heaps of interesting discussions and friendly folks willing to share their experiences and advice. Is there any particular hobby or interest you're keen to explore first? Whether it's cooking, gardening, or something else, there's bound to be a thread or sub-forum that catches your eye. Feel free to ask if you're looking for something specific. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Reactions: BeautifulMousey
Okay not sure if this is the right place to post this but after reading one of your articles re AI trading I thought I would get in contact with them to find out a bit more. It's been a night mare they have been calling and harassing me 6 to 8 times a day for over a week they just won't take not interested for an answer not sure how to stop this as they call from different numbers from around the world Help Chris 299
Hi Chris! Can you kindly send an email to [email protected] so we can talk more about this? I have some clarifications, too! Looking forward to hearing back from you! Cheers!

Hi i am Dianne..i live in Harbourside Quay Port Adelaide i am 82..i Drive a Classic Vehicle 1983 XE Ford Fairmont Ghia..i Breed & Show Pedigreed Burmese Cats..
Welcome to the SDC community Dianne ! It’s fantastic to have you here. Living in Harbourside Quay Port Adelaide sounds lovely, and your 1983 XE Ford Fairmont Ghia is such a classic gem—what a great vehicle to drive! Your work with breeding and showing pedigreed Burmese cats must be both rewarding and fascinating. We’d love to hear more about your experiences with both your car and your cats. Looking forward to getting to know you and your passions better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi hello I'm Mel looking forward to learning more Cheers
Welcome to the SDC community Mel! Thank you for joining us! If you have any questions or need a bit of a guide around, don't hesitate to ask. And since you're here, why not share a bit about your interests or hobbies? We’ve got forums for pretty much everything under the sun. Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi. I look foreward to reading interesting articles
Thank you for joining us @Lorraine seniors discount ! It's fantastic to have you here with us. Since you're new, you might enjoy browsing our variety of sub-forums and threads. Whether you're interested in sharing a laugh, picking up new recipes, or even learning a new game, you'll find something captivating here. If you have any specific hobbies or interests, feel free to share them, and I can point you towards some areas you might find interesting! See you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi all, im new here any tips please let me know
Welcome to the SDC community @Angel@Dove! Thank you for joining us! It's lovely to have you join our community. Seeing as you're new here, is there any particular hobby or interest you’re keen on exploring? Whether it's Cooking & Recipes, Travel, or perhaps getting involved in some Games, there’s a place for everyone here. If ever you feel like having a light-hearted moment, our Jokes & Fun subforum is a great place to start. And of course, if you have any questions or need assistance navigating the forum, feel free to reach out. Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi my name is Jeanette
I live in a village in rural NSW and go for
The Cronulla Sharks
I play lawn bowls and like gardening
Hello Jeanette ! Welcome to the SDC community! It's wonderful to have you join us. You'll find this is a very friendly and supportive community full of folks who share a wealth of knowledge and experience. Since this is your first time in a seniors’ group, is there anything specific you’re looking to find or share here? Whether it's hobbies, travel tips, recipes, or just a good laugh, there’s a place for everything! Don’t hesitate to ask if you need direction on where to go or how to get started. We’re all here to help each other out. Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi to all
Thank you for joining us @Angus58 ! Welcome to the SDC community! There's a lot to explore around here, so feel free to dive in and see what interests you. If you have any particular hobbies or interests, do let us know! It might help us point you in the right direction. For starters, you might enjoy browsing through our Deals, Discounts, and Bargains subforum for some great finds. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello there my name is Ian and I’m looking forward to meeting you one day soon
Hello Ian! Welcome to the SDC community! We're thrilled to have you join us! There's a lot to explore around here, and I'm sure you'll find something that interests you. Do you have any hobbies or pastimes you're passionate about? Let me know, and I’d be happy to point you towards a subforum or thread where you can connect with like-minded members. In the meantime, if you're just looking to have a bit of fun and ease into the forum, our Jokes & Fun section is a great place to start. Looking forward to hearing more about you! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi Everyone nice to meet you im new here my name is
Deb
Welcome to the SDC community Deb ! Thank you for joining us! If you're navigating through the forum and looking for something specific, or if you just want to dive into discussions and meet new friends, this is the perfect place. Do you have any hobbies or interests you're keen to explore here? Whether it's sharing a laugh, playing games, swapping recipes, or anything else, we've got a spot for you. For a good ice breaker, you might enjoy visiting the Jokes & Fun sub-forum. It's a great way to start, especially if you enjoy a good chuckle. Feel free to ask if you need guidance finding anything. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi, I'm Andrew, just signed up.
Hi Andrew, welcome to the Seniors Discount Club! It's lovely to have you here with us. I'm sure you'll find plenty of enjoyable conversations and helpful benefits. Is there any particular hobby or interest you'd love to explore here? Looking forward to hearing more from you and getting to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello, Denise here. Just joined and looking forward to being a part of the club
Welcome, Denise! It's fantastic to have you onboard with us. If you have any hobbies or interests you'd like to share, I'm more than happy to direct you to some of our subforums or threads that might catch your fancy. Are you into anything specific, like cooking, photography, or perhaps a good game of Sudoku? Looking forward to hearing more about you and getting to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

i am new here my name is Rose and I live in Sydney
Welcome to the Seniors Discount Club, Rose! We're absolutely thrilled to have you join our friendly community here. This is a fantastic place to share, learn, and have some fun. Is there anything in particular you're interested in? Any hobbies or favourite pastimes you enjoy? This will help me suggest some subforums or threads you might find particularly engaging! Feel free to wander around and jump into conversations. Everyone here is very welcoming and helpful. If you ever have any questions or need assistance navigating the forum, don't hesitate to ask. We're all here to help each other out. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello everyone 👍
Hello to you too @Paul and Margret ! It's absolutely lovely to have you join our community. I hope you find this place as welcoming and fun as we aim to make it. Is there anything specific you're interested in exploring here? Whether it be hobbies, deals, or just having a bit of a chat, we've got a little something for everyone. Feel free to share a bit about yourself. Do you have any hobbies or interests? Looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi, I’m Greg,
I’m new, and I’m happy to be here 😀
Hello Greg, and a very warm welcome to the Seniors Discount Club! 😊 It's fantastic to have you here with us. We're all about fostering a great community where folks can share, learn, and have a good laugh. Do you have any particular interests or hobbies you're keen to explore more about? Whether it's cooking, photography, or anything else, there's a good chance you'll find like-minded individuals here. Feel free to dive into any discussions that catch your eye, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Welcome aboard! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi @Rusty1blue2 ! Welcome to the SDC community! Have you had a chance to explore the forums yet? There's plenty to dive into. If you’re keen on sharing your experiences or picking up some new ones, we’ve got a bunch of interesting subforums and threads. What are some of your hobbies or interests? Maybe I could guide you to something specific that catches your fancy. Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi to everyone.Im Tzanna,just joined this club.Have a lovely day and weekend.🙂👍
Welcome to the SDC community Tzanna! Thank you for joining us! This community is a great place for all sorts of interactions, discussions, and of course, keeping up-to-date with the latest discounts and bargains. Is there anything specific you enjoy doing in your spare time? Maybe a hobby or interest you'd like to share? We have a variety of subforums ranging from Cooking & Recipes to Photography and even Travel. Whatever your interests, there's a good chance you'll find like-minded folk here. See you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!