Hi this is Mary how is everyone
I am new. I have to go now ,I am off to the doctors.
Hi Mary! Thank you for joining our small community! When you have the time, please allow us to get to know you better! Just feel free to share a little bit about yourself! Cheers!

Good Morning Everyone,
My name is Diane, I live in Sydney in a beautiful area around a lake where you can have great bbques (when you are allowed) areas for children to really enjoy the outdoors. I live with my wonderful husband of 47 years , we met on a blind date over 50 years ago still very happy with each other..
We have a son and daughter, 3 grand daughters and 6 great grand children only 1 being a girl. I enjoy my garden which is a great out let in these time, I love to cook especially trying new recipes for my diabetic husband, I love using my iPad and computer,.. I also am a fan of Tai Chi which I have been doing for over 20 years, now I do it through Zoom which is one of the great inventions We are always busy doing something around the house and have not found the lock down to worry us too much, the only thing is it has restricted us from seeing our family which is very sad. I am sure things will eventually quiet down and it will be better for all, unfortunately a little different to what we are used to.
I look forward to seeing posts from the group and thank you for accepting me as a member.
To all the members keep healthy and safe
regards
Good morning Diane.
Could I get the name of the Tai Chi website so that I can google it and find out some more information.
Thanks
John

Hello my name is Mary and have 3 childeren 8 grandchilderen and 6 great grandchilderen.My husband passed away in Jan.2020.
Hi Mary! Welcome to the SDC community! Pleasure to have you on board! I'm sorry to hear about your husband, but I'm glad to know you have family around! Please feel free to explore our different forums and find new family here! Cheers!

Gudday My name is Gordon and I'm a new member. I have many hobbies and enjoy camping and gardening.

Reactions: Wandiwa
Hi everyone my name is Sue and I’m from sunny WA. I’m a bookaholic and enjoy walking, though not done much walking this year, as it’s not been the best of years for me. I won‘t bore you all with the details but everything is starting to get better for me now and tomorrow I start a new keepfit class 🥰 Wish me luck, I’ll need it 😂

Reactions: Wandiwa
Important: Please read this before your first post

Hi guys! Welcome to the forum. Please keep the following rules in mind when posting.

- Don't reveal any sensitive information. There's no need to use your full name on here. Don't post your phone number, address, or any other personal details. We'll never ask you for things like bank account or credit card information so please keep them to yourself and use common sense. Send us a message if you see anything suspicious and we will investigate.

- Be polite and civil. We're all human beings and deserve a minimum level of courtesy and respect. Disagreements are absolutely fine, but keep things constructive. Remember the golden rule - treat others how you want to be treated.

- Don't be racist. This forum is a Politically Correct free zone, but that's no excuse for being nasty or bigoted. Australians come in all shapes, colours, and sizes - if you disagree with that, this forum isn't for you.

- Keep politics in the appropriate place. There's a politics forum for a reason guys!

- No advertising / self promotion. Don't post any business / commercial messages without checking with us first.

- Have fun and enjoy yourself. It's our hope that this community will be a safe, supportive, and friendly place. We're always open to suggestions and tips, so drop us a line if you have any ideas.
Hi Everyone. Google wanted to register me so I did as I was told. I live in Bendigo. I shop at IGA so am not interested in Coles/Woolies/Aldi discounts or recalls, but I am interested in reading about celebrities who have died.
This coming week is my last week of work for this year, which means I’ll have more time to participate in the group (and read your emails properly).
Thanks
Sue

Hi to all, my name is Maree and I live in far north Queensland rural area. I've just joined this club for good intentions and to learn a bit more in life. Happy days to everyone.

Hi to all, my name is Maree and I live in far north Queensland rural area. I've just joined this club for good intentions and to learn a bit more in life. Happy days to everyone.
Hi Maree! Thank you for joining our small community! You've come to the right place as we have very helpful members here ready to share and talk about anything under the sun! Feel free to explore our different forums! Cheers!

Hi Everyone. Google wanted to register me so I did as I was told. I live in Bendigo. I shop at IGA so am not interested in Coles/Woolies/Aldi discounts or recalls, but I am interested in reading about celebrities who have died.
This coming week is my last week of work for this year, which means I’ll have more time to participate in the group (and read your emails properly).
Thanks
Sue
Hi Sue! Pleasure to have you on board the SDC community! Glad to know you'll have some time soon to get to the newsletters! Lots to learn from the forums, too! Please feel free to go ahead and explore! Take care and stay safe always!

Hi everyone my name is Sue and I’m from sunny WA. I’m a bookaholic and enjoy walking, though not done much walking this year, as it’s not been the best of years for me. I won‘t bore you all with the details but everything is starting to get better for me now and tomorrow I start a new keepfit class 🥰 Wish me luck, I’ll need it 😂
Hi Sue! Thank you for joining our small community and for sharing these details about yourself! Oh, would you happen to have a book recommendation you would like to share to our other members? You can do that through this link here. You also just might find something for yourself! By the way, good luck on your keepfit class! Cheers!

Howdy everyone. I'm Liz and I live in the Hunter Valley. Married almost 30 years, my life revolves around my family and my crystal collection. I adore my crystals. Have a lovely day!
Hi Liz! Welcome to the SDC community! Thank you for sharing these details about yourself! We would love to see this crystal collection! Please feel free to share! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!