HI, given it's my first time here on SDC, I'll also introduce my self, I am Tom and have absolutely no idea what to write about here.

I live in Tweed Heads, just south of the Qld/NSW border. I almost consider myself to be a Queenslander, even though technically I live in NSW. Especially since I did after all live in Brisbane a while ago.

Anyway, if any people who read this are interested in psychology at all, please respond and we may be able to have a text discussion.

Cheers from Tom.
Hahaha! Absolutely no worries :) We just like getting to know more about the new members, so you can share almost anything, as long as you're comfortable doing so, of course!

Oh, and welcome aboard! I'm very interested in psychology, and I actually used to even have it as a major. Would be down to have a chat with you!

Gday I'm Ben I live in the Riverland of SA, finally reached 60 and to be called senior. I do have the grey hair to prove it. A big hello to all.
Hahaha! Don't worry, we don't require any pictures of grey hair here ;) Welcome to the SDC family. Thanks for dropping by to say hello to us!

Important: Please read this before your first post

Hi guys! Welcome to the forum. Please keep the following rules in mind when posting.

- Don't reveal any sensitive information. There's no need to use your full name on here. Don't post your phone number, address, or any other personal details. We'll never ask you for things like bank account or credit card information so please keep them to yourself and use common sense. Send us a message if you see anything suspicious and we will investigate.

- Be polite and civil. We're all human beings and deserve a minimum level of courtesy and respect. Disagreements are absolutely fine, but keep things constructive. Remember the golden rule - treat others how you want to be treated.

- Don't be racist. This forum is a Politically Correct free zone, but that's no excuse for being nasty or bigoted. Australians come in all shapes, colours, and sizes - if you disagree with that, this forum isn't for you.

- Keep politics in the appropriate place. There's a politics forum for a reason guys!

- No advertising / self promotion. Don't post any business / commercial messages without checking with us first.

- Have fun and enjoy yourself. It's our hope that this community will be a safe, supportive, and friendly place. We're always open to suggestions and tips, so drop us a line if you have any ideas.
Hi everyone, I am 73 and from Perth. Looking forward to being a member of this group. :)

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Important: Please read this before your first post

Hi guys! Welcome to the forum. Please keep the following rules in mind when posting.

- Don't reveal any sensitive information. There's no need to use your full name on here. Don't post your phone number, address, or any other personal details. We'll never ask you for things like bank account or credit card information so please keep them to yourself and use common sense. Send us a message if you see anything suspicious and we will investigate.

- Be polite and civil. We're all human beings and deserve a minimum level of courtesy and respect. Disagreements are absolutely fine, but keep things constructive. Remember the golden rule - treat others how you want to be treated.

- Don't be racist. This forum is a Politically Correct free zone, but that's no excuse for being nasty or bigoted. Australians come in all shapes, colours, and sizes - if you disagree with that, this forum isn't for you.

- Keep politics in the appropriate place. There's a politics forum for a reason guys!

- No advertising / self promotion. Don't post any business / commercial messages without checking with us first.

- Have fun and enjoy yourself. It's our hope that this community will be a safe, supportive, and friendly place. We're always open to suggestions and tips, so drop us a line if you have any ideas.
Hi my name is Doreen and I'm happy to join the club!

• Love
Oh, of course! We're thrilled to have you here, @Clairette! :) I would loooove to see some of your work if you're willing to share a few pictures with us!
I have a few pictures on my phone. But my connection from the phone to computer is still in one of dozens of boxes that we didn't open yet from our moving to this retirement home.
I promise I will sent some in the future.
Claire

• Love
Hello to all, my name is Jenny and I will turn 83 in a couple of weeks from now. I have 3 children, 8 grandchildren, and so far 3 and 1/2 great grandchildren. I have a large garden which occupies a lot of my time, I am learning Scottish country dancing, and love reading and cooking. I look forward to all the tips and recommendations at this site.
This is not actually meant as a reply to anyone, I just couldn't find another way to make a comment.

• Love