I am 70 years old no my own had three children my middle daughter past 12 years ago 37 my eldest daughter is 54 and has given me three beauitful children two girls and a son my son my baby is 50 this year he has no children with this wife but has two children boy and girl with a x

• Wow
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
I am 70 years old no my own had three children my middle daughter past 12 years ago 37 my eldest daughter is 54 and has given me three beauitful children two girls and a son my son my baby is 50 this year he has no children with this wife but has two children boy and girl with a x
Welcome to the forum, @cheryl 1953! Such a pleasure meeting you :) Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. Sounds like you've got quite a big family! That's always plenty of fun :)

Hi I’m a new member & do this seem to have a clue as to what to do. Not sure if I’m chatting in the right place or not. Not tech savvy at all.

• Love
Reactions: Jarred Santos
Hi I’m a new member & do this seem to have a clue as to what to do. Not sure if I’m chatting in the right place or not. Not tech savvy at all.
I saw your post in the main forum thread, so all good @Shazza13 :D
Hello All, good to be here, I think!
just joined, I’m Craig.
Hello and welcome to the SDC @Craigy! What an Aussie username, I must say (adding -y , -ey, or -o to names affectionately). I hope you're doing fine! As an icebreaker, any interests in particular? :D

Hello folks my name is JD, thank you for accepting my request to join your group.
I'm a 74 (soon to be75) Year's young ex nurse and admin assistant, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the good discounts on this site.
Have a great day and God bless you all.

Hello folks my name is JD, thank you for accepting my request to join your group.
I'm a 74 (soon to be75) Year's young ex nurse and admin assistant, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the good discounts on this site.
Have a great day and God bless you all.
Awww, welcome aboard, @JackieD! Thank YOU for deciding to join us :) It's such a pleasure having you here! We're wishing you a wonderful day as well.

Hi everyone I'm Brenda, I've just become a member. I love gardening, diamond painting,reading , I've got 2 cats ( one that thinks he's a dog he like rounding up my chooks also been caring for my sister for the past year.

• Love
Hello to everyone .I'm John and happily married to Ann since 1974 and living on the Gold Coast. We have 3 children, 2 of whom are still with us, and 3 grandchildren. Just downsizing after spending a good deal of our lives expanding to cope with our family who have all left to make their own way through life. Looking forward to being a part of this community.

• Love
HI, given it's my first time here on SDC, I'll also introduce my self, I am Tom and have absolutely no idea what to write about here.

I live in Tweed Heads, just south of the Qld/NSW border. I almost consider myself to be a Queenslander, even though technically I live in NSW. Especially since I did after all live in Brisbane a while ago.

Anyway, if any people who read this are interested in psychology at all, please respond and we may be able to have a text discussion.

Cheers from Tom.

• Love
Gday I'm Ben I live in the Riverland of SA, finally reached 60 and to be called senior. I do have the grey hair to prove it. A big hello to all.

• Love
Hi everyone I'm Brenda, I've just become a member. I love gardening, diamond painting,reading , I've got 2 cats ( one that thinks he's a dog he like rounding up my chooks also been caring for my sister for the past year.
Hi, @Rosebud3562! Welcome to the forum! I've never heard of diamond painting before... What's that like? Do you have any pictures of your work that you're willing to share with us? Oh, and I have a cat that acts like a dog too! Hahaha! :) Glad we have something in common.

Hello to everyone .I'm John and happily married to Ann since 1974 and living on the Gold Coast. We have 3 children, 2 of whom are still with us, and 3 grandchildren. Just downsizing after spending a good deal of our lives expanding to cope with our family who have all left to make their own way through life. Looking forward to being a part of this community.
Welcome, welcome, welcome, @johntes! We're delighted to have you here too :) Thanks for joining and introducing yourself to us.