Hi my name is Carol but my friends call me Caz I live on the Central Coast NSW and have been retired now for 3 years. Glad to be on board 😘

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Good Morning all you lovelies
my name is Caroline. I have been married to my soul mate for 25yrs. (2nd) marriage. We are so happy. I have Ientical Twin Daughters whom both have 3 children. John and I live on Gold Coast Qld. I love this place. But missing my family who live on the NSW south coast. so a big move back there for us in September this Yr We have 2 small white Shitzu and Maltese cross babies. Jaxson. And. Miss Polly Dolly. Lovely to meet you all. X. F2981DCF-04C4-4A05-9CBA-64BC36B47D35.jpegThis is a great site. My every morning goo to. Have a wonderful Easter and stay safe all

• Love
Hi, I am deannelindsay, a new member here.

What a wonderful site. Thank you to everyone involved. This is a much needed platform for us, young people. The specials and ideas my are great.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Best wishes,. Deannelindsay
From Tamworth NSW. Xxx
Welcome aboard the SDC, @deannelindsay! Goodness, this comment made my day. You are SO sweet, and we really appreciate the kind feedback. I wish I could extend a tight hug. We look forward to getting to know you better too! ❤️

• Love
Reactions: deannelindsay
hi Audrey, I have recently started crocheting and unbelievably have made a penal (messagner pal) who lives in Zambia. Hope you love it in Australia.
WOW! That's quite fascinating. How amazing is the internet, eh? Sometimes, it warms my heart to know that I have wonderful friends across Australia too - and that includes you, of course! We're friends with all of the members. ;) Welcome to the forum :) If you want to share some of your crochet projects with us, feel free to do so!

hi
i have recently retired and just joined my local over 50’s group. I too love crocheting and would like to more photography, but love watercolour painting, walking and my audible books.
Wooooow! This is a wonderful introduction, @Coastie :D Thanks for taking the time to share some fun things about yourself with us. I love painting too... But I'm not very good at it. Do you have any audible books to recommend?

hi all I have just signed in to this forum and finding it really useful needless to say i don't sleep very well
so now i have another place to visit in the wee hours of the morning
sorry for being rude but my name is princess Diana

• Love
Hi my name is Carol but my friends call me Caz I live on the Central Coast NSW and have been retired now for 3 years. Glad to be on board 😘
Welcome to the forum, @carolcaz! Oh, we're absolutely delighted to have you on board too! :) Thank you for dropping by to say hello. We'd love to know more about you, so if you're willing, can you share some of your favourite things with us?

Good Morning all you lovelies
my name is Caroline. I have been married to my soul mate for 25yrs. (2nd) marriage. We are so happy. I have Ientical Twin Daughters whom both have 3 children. John and I live on Gold Coast Qld. I love this place. But missing my family who live on the NSW south coast. so a big move back there for us in September this Yr We have 2 small white Shitzu and Maltese cross babies. Jaxson. And. Miss Polly Dolly. Lovely to meet you all. X. View attachment 16708This is a great site. My every morning goo to. Have a wonderful Easter and stay safe all
You look GORGEOUS! :D Welcome to our lovely community and thank you SO much for the kind comments. I really enjoyed reading through this introduction and I loooove the picture of yourself that you added :) This made my day!

HI just joined. I love going through your post every morning. Brightens up my day no end
Oh, you're too sweet, @Behappy! We can't thank you enough for the kind feedback :) It's comments like this that make what we do more worthwhile. So, really, we appreciate your support so much.

And, of course, welcome to the SDC family! :D We hope you're enjoying your stay so far!