Hi I’m Vicki new to this ,I’m in WA ,just come back from 5 months working & travels in the NT
Looking forward to spending time with my granddaughter on the school holiday,
Welcome to the club, @Vickicarol! :) Oh, that sounds so lovely! Can you tell us a little bit more about your travels in NT? :D We love having a chat with everyone!

Hi To All, my name is Grant,
Can anyone tell me why the Local Councils don't give any Seniors Discount on our Rates, I am retired aged 65. To my dismay i was told i cant recieve any rates discount because i am not entitled to a pension as my wife still works, I do not not even get a Health Care Card . Please how can this be true ? i have worked hard all my life & paid my Taxes
Hi, @Granty boy! I'm so sorry to hear about that. Unfortunately, we aren't affiliated with any government services, but we can point you in the right direction. Please keep an eye out for my private message! :)

Hi Everyone, I am Bert. I have just joined and would like to say Hello to all the members. Married to a very caring wife, have 2 great sons & daughters -in-law and 3 wonderful Grandsons. Look forward to receiving all the news.

Reactions: Wandiwa
Hi Everyone my name is Erik and live in Victoria now, I am retired, I have worked in quite a few industries so a lot of experience, but coming to live back in Victoria is at my age 71, not easy, feel somewhat isolated from everything, because I don't know anyone in my new neighborhood, but I hope to change that and try to find people with the same interest as I and make my life gr8 again Cheers all

Hi there. my husband and I live 85 kms south of Adelaide, in a retirement village in the Fleurieu Peninsula. We are a beach community at the mouth of the Mighty River Murray! I enjoy making jewellery and love co-ordinating it to a lady’s special outfit, owning beads in every colour, many hand blown glass beads. My husband has just left a committee within our village and is enjoying his retirement by playing darts and watching old movies. Thank you for welcoming us aboard. Love these emails and the information they contain..

Hi Everyone, I am Bert. I have just joined and would like to say Hello to all the members. Married to a very caring wife, have 2 great sons & daughters -in-law and 3 wonderful Grandsons. Look forward to receiving all the news.

Hello @Suddha Thank you for sharing that with us! 👋We're glad to have you here! Be sure to explore our website and join our discussions, deals and news.:giggle:

Hi Everyone my name is Erik and live in Victoria now, I am retired, I have worked in quite a few industries so a lot of experience, but coming to live back in Victoria is at my age 71, not easy, feel somewhat isolated from everything, because I don't know anyone in my new neighborhood, but I hope to change that and try to find people with the same interest as I and make my life gr8 again Cheers all
Hello @Erik K Moens! Welcome to the club! We're happy you could join us 😊 Thank you for sharing your story with us! I'm sure there are other members who share your interest here. Feel free to explore our forums - there's something for everyone!

Hi there. my husband and I live 85 kms south of Adelaide, in a retirement village in the Fleurieu Peninsula. We are a beach community at the mouth of the Mighty River Murray! I enjoy making jewellery and love co-ordinating it to a lady’s special outfit, owning beads in every colour, many hand blown glass beads. My husband has just left a committee within our village and is enjoying his retirement by playing darts and watching old movies. Thank you for welcoming us aboard. Love these emails and the information they contain..
Hello hello @judystafford5095! Welcome to the club! We're happy you could join us! 😊

Making jewellery sounds exciting! What are your favourite pieces to create? Hope you'll share some photos next time!

Happy retirement to your husband!