Greetings Fellow Members, My name is Roger and I am NEW to the Club.I am just wondering if any of you could help me with your experience with Australian Seniors Motor Vehicle Insurance. When I do my Due Diligence they appear to be very reasonable but I don't seem to be able to obtain a quote. Of course, it may well be down to my computer skills, an idea's would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome, welcome, welcome! :) Thank you for joining us. Oooh, we unfortunately, aren't affiliated with Australian Seniors Motor Vehicle Insurance but upon further research, I found that you may contact them directly through this number here: 1300 760 157. I hope this helps!

Good morning everyone

thanks for letting me join. My hubby and I moved to Lake Macquarie 10 months ago after living in Sydney. Enjoying the slower pace.

discovered yesterday when at Aldi that they have also discontinued one of my favourite items the small 4 pack of canned corn. Now I have to get it from coles.

have a lovely day everyone. Look forward to reading all your posts.
Awwww! This is so nice of you to say :) We're so happy to hear that you enjoy reading the stories we share. Thank you for joining the forum and welcome :D

Hey all, turned 60 last Friday and looking forward to see what my seniors card benefits are.
Welcome to the SDC, @Dollymum! We're not directly affiliated with any government services, but we can definitely help you out with that. I went ahead and left you a private message so that we can discuss this further together!

I finally figured out this forum. I am Brenda. Brengun was my army uncles' nickname for me because as a kid I was noisy. Been years since I have posted on a forum. Usually I just do the fbook thing where I love watching those little video clips they put up. Some are hilarious especially the animal ones. I am from Maryborough Qld where I moved 3 months ago. Still unpacking!

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
I finally figured out this forum. I am Brenda. Brengun was my army uncles' nickname for me because as a kid I was noisy. Been years since I have posted on a forum. Usually I just do the fbook thing where I love watching those little video clips they put up. Some are hilarious especially the animal ones. I am from Maryborough Qld where I moved 3 months ago. Still unpacking!
Welcome to the SDC, @brengun5! I absolutely love how you also shared the story behind your username :) It's a pleasure getting to know you. I love scrolling on Facebook too during my free time. Always enjoy watching silly videos of cats or puppies! Hahaha :D