Hi l Neville staying at the moment coolabah nsw single have a dog and two puppies , it’s 40,000 acres here plenty of room for the dogs . Not sure how long l will stay here might have to go to Geelong vic soon to help my sister out when she’s has a back surgery, then hoo knows where, you all have a great day cheers Neville
Welcome aboard, @Niffty! That sounds like the dream to me :D Dogs running around a huge space and watching them. I love animals and am glad that we have something in common! Thank you for taking the time to share something about yourself with us :) It's a real pleasure meeting you!

Hello, I am a new member, looking forward to money saving tips in this current economic climate!
Hello and welcome to the Seniors Discount Club forum @Kathleen Scott! We're thrilled to have you as a new member. Seeing your enthusiasm for finding money-saving tips is great, especially during these challenging economic times. Feel free to take a look around and browse to your heart's delight ☺️

Hi Everyone. Having been a Jillaroo, my site name is "Romantic Cowgirl". I've been married, had children, been divorced, and become a mother in law and grandmother to 4 granddaughters. I'm looking forward to some great financial saving deals here. We'll see how well it helps me. Thanks R. C.

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Hi Everyone. Having been a Jillaroo, my site name is "Romantic Cowgirl". I've been married, had children, been divorced, and become a mother in law and grandmother to 4 granddaughters. I'm looking forward to some great financial saving deals here. We'll see how well it helps me. Thanks R. C.
Welcome, welcome, welcome, @Romantic Cowgirl! I adore your username :) Hahaha! Certainly had me giggling. Thank you for taking the time to drop by and introduce yourself. It's lovely meeting you.

Important: Please read this before your first post

Hi guys! Welcome to the forum. Please keep the following rules in mind when posting.

- Don't reveal any sensitive information. There's no need to use your full name on here. Don't post your phone number, address, or any other personal details. We'll never ask you for things like bank account or credit card information so please keep them to yourself and use common sense. Send us a message if you see anything suspicious and we will investigate.

- Be polite and civil. We're all human beings and deserve a minimum level of courtesy and respect. Disagreements are absolutely fine, but keep things constructive. Remember the golden rule - treat others how you want to be treated.

- Don't be racist. This forum is a Politically Correct free zone, but that's no excuse for being nasty or bigoted. Australians come in all shapes, colours, and sizes - if you disagree with that, this forum isn't for you.

- Keep politics in the appropriate place. There's a politics forum for a reason guys!

- No advertising / self promotion. Don't post any business / commercial messages without checking with us first.

- Have fun and enjoy yourself. It's our hope that this community will be a safe, supportive, and friendly place. We're always open to suggestions and tips, so drop us a line if you have any ideHi,everyone
Important: Please read this before your first post

Hi guys! Welcome to the forum. Please keep the following rules in mind when posting.

- Don't reveal any sensitive information. There's no need to use your full name on here. Don't post your phone number, address, or any other personal details. We'll never ask you for things like bank account or credit card information so please keep them to yourself and use common sense. Send us a message if you see anything suspicious and we will investigate.

- Be polite and civil. We're all human beings and deserve a minimum level of courtesy and respect. Disagreements are absolutely fine, but keep things constructive. Remember the golden rule - treat others how you want to be treated.

- Don't be racist. This forum is a Politically Correct free zone, but that's no excuse for being nasty or bigoted. Australians come in all shapes, colours, and sizes - if you disagree with that, this forum isn't for you.

- Keep politics in the appropriate place. There's a politics forum for a reason guys!

- No advertising / self promotion. Don't post any business / commercial messages without checking with us first.

- Have fun and enjoy yourself. It's our hope that this community will be a safe, supportive, and friendly place. We're always open to suggestions and tips, so drop us a line if you have any ideas.
Hi everyone, I’m happy to join such an important,interesting and useful community.Especially for us older people, which will help me to navigate such a changing world. Thanks again.Anntik Wildchild

• Love
Hi everyone, I’m happy to join such an important,interesting and useful community.Especially for us older people, which will help me to navigate such a changing world. Thanks again.Anntik Wildchild
Awww! Thank you for the sweet comment, @Anntik wildchild! :D It means a lot to us.

Oh, and welcome to the club! It's a real pleasure having you as a part of it. Please feel free to tell us a little more about yourself :) We love getting to know more about the members.

Greetings Fellow Members, My name is Roger and I am NEW to the Club.I am just wondering if any of you could help me with your experience with Australian Seniors Motor Vehicle Insurance. When I do my Due Diligence they appear to be very reasonable but I don't seem to be able to obtain a quote. Of course, it may well be down to my computer skills, an idea's would be greatly appreciated.

• Love
Good morning everyone

thanks for letting me join. My hubby and I moved to Lake Macquarie 10 months ago after living in Sydney. Enjoying the slower pace.

discovered yesterday when at Aldi that they have also discontinued one of my favourite items the small 4 pack of canned corn. Now I have to get it from coles.

have a lovely day everyone. Look forward to reading all your posts.

Last edited:
  • Love
Hello how do I get our seniors cards now i have registered
Hi, @Raeleen! Welcome to the club :) We, unfortunately, aren't directly affiliated with any government services, so the best we can do is point you in the right direction! I'll go ahead and leave you a private message so we can discuss this together further.