Hello @ChrisDrane! Thanks so much for joining and welcome to the forum! We hope you have a great time over here, so don't be a stranger and speak your mind in this online space :D
Hello @ChrisDrane! Thanks so much for joining and welcome to the forum! We hope you have a great time over here, so don't be a stranger and speak your mind in this online space :D
Hi Chris Dane Welcome. I agree with Jarrod. Anything on your mind we can talk about

• Love
Reactions: Jarred Santos
HI all, so I turned 60 yesterday and thought I'd join when I came across this just today!
I'm a Widow with 2 grown up children, 1 dog 2 cats. Decided today, with my health issues, to finally join a health insurance that isn't too expensive but as I'm on a pension, will really have to watch my $$ even more carefully, so now I have a seniors card, it will be great to access any discounts out there!
Looking forward participating with you :)

HI all, so I turned 60 yesterday and thought I'd join when I came across this just today!
I'm a Widow with 2 grown up children, 1 dog 2 cats. Decided today, with my health issues, to finally join a health insurance that isn't too expensive but as I'm on a pension, will really have to watch my $$ even more carefully, so now I have a seniors card, it will be great to access any discounts out there!
Hi welcome maresmares seems smart thinking reckon you’ve come to the right place plenty of help here

Reactions: Maresmares
I like to introduce myself to everyone at seniors club.
My name is Maria Cristina but I prefer to use only Cristina and I live in Sydney for about 40 years since moved from overseas living on my own for many years and happy with my life now with my cat, wonderful company.
I don’t have anything special to bring to you but if someone need to talk I’m read to listening which I’m good on. love movies and internet, playing games on my play station and on my Ipad.
All my family live overseas but we talk almost every day on internet and visit them time to time. Is all for now and I’m please to joint the club!

• Love
My name is Maria Cristina but I prefer to use only Cristina and I live in Sydney for about 40 years since moved from overseas living on my own for many years and happy with my life now with my cat, wonderful company.
I don’t have anything special to bring to you but if someone need to talk I’m read to listening which I’m good on. love movies and internet, playing games on my play station and on my Ipad.
All my family live overseas but we talk almost every day on internet and visit them time to time. Is all for now and I’m please to joint the club!
Hi good morning Christina you’ve already brought something special by allowing us to have you unique atmosphere To be happy in one’s self a fine quality lovely to have you aboard

• Love
Hello, I'm Gill and will be turning 60 in a short while. I am still working full time so I will be receiving a Senior Business Card. My husband of 38 years will be 60 next year.

• Love
Thanks for the info for part pensioners. However, would like to know what relief is being offered in the way of energy discounts. This was briefly referred to in the last budget.

• Love
Hi good morning Christina you’ve already brought something special by allowing us to have you unique atmosphere To be happy in one’s self a fine quality lovely to have you aboard
Hello Maria Cristina @Milkway! Absolutely lovely having you with us :D We have many legends like @Happyhawk over here who are always up for a nice chat! Give the cat our love... On behalf of our Pawe-some team!

Hello, I'm Gill and will be turning 60 in a short while. I am still working full time so I will be receiving a Senior Business Card. My husband of 38 years will be 60 next year.
Hi Gillian a nice place to be in. Welcome and we look forward to your contribution.
Hello @Gillian Moody! Thanks for joining and welcome to the SDC :D Hopefully, we can be a good place to rest and relax with outside of work :giggle:

Thanks for the info for part pensioners. However, would like to know what relief is being offered in the way of energy discounts. This was briefly referred to in the last budget.
Hello @Westwater! Thanks so much for joining the club :D Regarding energy discounts, you might find these stories interesting:

https://seniorsdiscountclub.com.au/...f-with-the-albanese-governments-rebate.24225/

https://seniorsdiscountclub.com.au/...grees-on-1-5b-energy-price-relief-plan.15556/

https://seniorsdiscountclub.com.au/threads/budget’s-energy-bill-relief-and-home-retrofit-funding-is-a-good-start-but-dwarfed-by-the-scale-of-the-task.23004/

Hi everyone I am new to this site, haven’t retired as yet won’t be long though, I love reading the stories on here, forgot to mention my name is vags, have a good night everyone

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman