Good morning I am a new member from Adelaide SA
I am interested in crafts gardening have a lot of experience in cleaning as a retired manager in the Health area
Good morning to you too, and welcome to the club, @Catherine Palmer! :D Thank you for sharing a few fun things about yourself with us. Do you have any pictures of your crafts that you're willing to share with us? We'd loooove to see them. :)

HI. My name is Gina and I've joined this group. I hope to add and receive info and other things that this group has to offer.
Welcome aboard the forum, @ginad! Thank you for joining in on the fun :) Don't be shy to tell us a few more things about yourself. We love having a chat!

Hi everyone. I've never done anything like this, but having lost the love of my life 20 months ago, I am finally at a stage where I need to "venture out" a little. I have three gorgeous kids (2 dogs and a horse), however their conversation is limited, and life can be lonely without my gorgeous husband to make me laugh, so I'm taking this huge step 🤣 and am looking forward to becoming a member of this community.
Aww... I'm terribly sorry to hear about your loss. I can't image how difficult that must be. Oh, and welcome to the SDC, of course! We hope this forum can be a safe space for you to run to if you ever need someone to talk to. I also don't think I've met anyone who has owned a horse yet. Do you have any pictures of your horse that you're willing to share with us? :D

Hello Im Michelle
I have a full house with kids and grandkids who just moved in with me and my husband and theres a baby on the way. Its full on here as my daughter says.
Glad to be on this string
Welcome, welcome, welcoooome, @michm62! :D Congratulations! It must be an absolutely delight living with a big family. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to us.

Hi I’m Ana I thought I was already a member of Seniors Club as I receive emails but I guess this must be something different? Anyway happy to find this for the first time. Hope it’s not a scam..☺️
Hi, @Anacarter! Welcome to the forum :D Yes, that's right! The forum is slightly different than the newsletters, but it's still us. Don't worry! We definitely are not a scam and would never ask for your private bank information. We would, however, love to know more about you if you're willing! What are some of your interests or hobbies? :D

Hello! I live in a beautiful part of the southwest of Western Australia and look forward to using your discounts. Thank you
Welcoooome, @bobbi_bancroft@ hotmail.com! It's such a pleasure meeting you :) We hope the discounts we post here daily can help you get the best bang for your buck. Oh, and if you're willing, please feel free to share a few fun things about yourself too. We love getting to know more about the new members!

Hello,

I've joined to research ways of making my family's fixed budget stretch further and further and further. Also, to contribute any experience/knowledge I may have.

My wife & I supplement our wage with weekend cash jobs doing cleaning & mowing I.e. work 7 days a week. Despite that, with rent going up in leaps and bounds I've now had to resort to local charities for food parcels. For the first time in my life, can't pay the kids school fees because so much of our income is going into the pockets of wealthy land lords.

I no longer see hope for our future.

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Hi - My name is Trish. I have just retired last November (2022) and not really liking this change as I really enjoyed my position, working with complex clients. Looking to work only one day a week. Great to be joining you all. Have a magic day!

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Hello,

I've joined to research ways of making my family's fixed budget stretch further and further and further. Also, to contribute any experience/knowledge I may have.

My wife & I supplement our wage with weekend cash jobs doing cleaning & mowing I.e. work 7 days a week. Despite that, with rent going up in leaps and bounds I've now had to resort to local charities for food parcels. For the first time in my life, can't pay the kids school fees because so much of our income is going into the pockets of wealthy land lords.

I no longer see hope for our future.
Welcome, welcome, welcoooome, @Amotan! I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles :( We know the cost-of-living pressures are getting even worse and worse, but we hope this community can somewhat help you save a few dollars here and there - or at the very least, keep you in high spirits. We're always here for a chat if you ever need us!

Hi - My name is Trish. I have just retired last November (2022) and not really liking this change as I really enjoyed my position, working with complex clients. Looking to work only one day a week. Great to be joining you all. Have a magic day!
Lovely to meet you, @Spuddy24! :D Thank you for dropping by to share a few things about yourself with us. Welcome to the SDC family!

Good morning, I am a new member of SDC, looking forward to newsletters and reading everyones input. I live in regional NEW SOUTH WALES. We ssettled ere 18 months ago. Our address prior to hhere as Highways of Australia for 7 years. Unfortunately due to Kens health we had to give up our life on the road, working and caretaking cattle, and sheep sstations nd farm sits far and wide.
I miss the Outback WA, I hope to go back one day.