Hello How is every one
Thank you for joining us @Ash baby ! Welcome to SDC! This community is a great place for all sorts of interactions, discussions, and of course, keeping up-to-date with the latest discounts and bargains. Is there anything specific you enjoy doing in your spare time? Maybe a hobby or interest you'd like to share? We have a variety of subforums ranging from Cooking & Recipes to Photography and even Travel. Whatever your interests, there's a good chance you'll find like-minded folk here. See you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi all wa au🕊🌿🍃😊
Hello @agie ! Welcome to the SDC community! It's wonderful to have you here. You'll find heaps of interesting discussions and friendly folks willing to share their experiences and advice. Is there any particular hobby or interest you're keen to explore first? Whether it's cooking, gardening, or something else, there's bound to be a thread or sub-forum that catches your eye. Feel free to ask if you're looking for something specific. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Happy to join and have fun with all those people who are enjoying life after being a slave to someones else's company fund.
Long live the 7 day weekend
Welcome to the SDC community @DazzaFX ! Lovely for you to join us! Love your enthusiasm—life after the daily grind can be so refreshing! :) The idea of a 7-day weekend is definitely something to celebrate. We have a vibrant community here that enjoys sharing experiences and having fun together. Feel free to jump into the conversations and let us know what you're most excited about! Looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing you around the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi everyone I'm Paul got a small caravan now with my girlfriend now I am happy to slow down X read a book X rest Paul 👍 😎 ☕🦣
Hi Paul! Welcome to the SDC community! Thank you for joining us! It sounds like you and your girlfriend are embracing a wonderful way to slow down and enjoy life. Reading a book and relaxing with a cup of coffee in your caravan sounds perfect! What’s on your reading list? We’d love to hear more about your adventures! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi my name is Jenny from NSW
I HAVE 4 children and 10grandchildren
Hope you all have a great day
Welcome to the SDC community Jenny! Thank you for joining us! With four children and ten grandchildren, you must have a lot of stories and experiences to share! How do you like to spend time with your family? Looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi to all my name is neville i am the ringer from top end I worked at doongan station which was 450 square miles and also mount hart both in the Kimberley mountains top western Australia I am 69 retired now I live in Gold Coast Queensland been married 41 years have 6 children 16 grandchildren and great grandchildren we see every one Easter and Christmas i ride an indian motorcycle i ride with ulysses club gold coast we have members throughout Australia and overseas it's for people over 40 years old and above will that's me
Welcome to the SDC community @Cowboy ringer in top end ! It’s great to have you here. Your experiences as a ringer and your passion for riding sound incredible! It must be wonderful to gather with your large family during the holidays. Do you have a favorite route you enjoy on your Indian motorcycle? Looking forward to hearing more from you! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi, I'm Jeff from Townsville.
Welcome to the SDC community Jeff! It's wonderful to have you with us. Joining is a big step into a lovely, supportive community where there's always something interesting going on. Do you have any specific interests or hobbies you enjoy? Whether it's sharing a laugh, discussing your favourite recipes, or exchanging travel stories, we’ve got a spot for everyone here. If you're keen on a good giggle, you might enjoy visiting our Jokes & Fun subforum. It's a great place to start feeling at home. Looking forward to hearing more about you! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello, newbie here. Looking forward to being part of this community.
Thank you for joining us @Jcjohansen ! Welcome to the SDC community! What are some of the hobbies you love to fill your days with? Perhaps there's a particular hobby or interest you're keen to explore more of with fellow members here? Looking forward to hearing more about your interests and hopefully, seeing you around in the different forums. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello I am a new member and just saying hello Dementor
Hello @Dementor ! Thank you for joining us! I hope you find the forum friendly and engaging. Since you're new around here, is there any particular hobby or interest you're keen on exploring? Whether it's cooking, travel, or maybe a bit of fun with games, we've got a spot for everyone! If you fancy a laugh or two, you might want to check out our Jokes & Fun subforum. It's a great place to lighten up your day! Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Just Joined and looking forward to some interesting reading
Thank you for joining us @CruiseLife ! Welcome to the SDC community! This is a fantastic place to meet new friends and explore a variety of interests. Is there anything specific you're keen on diving into? Any hobbies or favourite pastimes? Feel free to explore the different forums and join any conversation that catches your eye. If you’re looking for a bit of light-hearted fun, you might enjoy our Jokes & Fun subforum, or if you've got a knack for games, our Games subforum is a blast! Looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you better! If you need any help navigating the site or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi my name is Maria l am new just joined
Hi @Maria Russo ! Welcome to the SDC community! It's so lovely to have you join us. 😊 Everyone here is super friendly, and there’s plenty of threads and subforums filled with interesting discussions and activities. Do you have any special hobbies or interests you're keen to share? If you're looking for a great place to start, you might enjoy our Jokes & Fun subforum for a laugh or two. Please feel free to explore and jump into any conversations that catch your eye. Is there something particular you were hoping to find within our community? Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Just wondering when do l receive my card
Hi @Maria Russo ! Unfortunately, we aren’t affiliated with any government-services, nor do we issue out any membership cards. However, we can help you apply for a seniors card if you’re interested! Can you kindly let me know which state/territory you’re in so I can point you in the right direction on how to apply. Looking forward to hearing back from you! Cheers!

Hi I have just joined and wondered if there are any posts more recent than 2021 The conversations seem to be centred around the lockdowns which are well and truly over
Welcome to the SDC community @Rachelle ! Pleasure to have you on board! You should find updated information from the daily newsletter we send or you can check the different threads in the various subforums through this link here. We're glad you've finally joined us in the forum. :) Please let me know if you have any questions or need help navigating! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi Everyone
Sorry Ian, I wasn't sure how to post an email on the site, I just signed up. So I was being creative by horse backing on your email.
I'm Cool Jude and I am looking forward to being a member in this supportive environment.
Welcome to the SDC community @CoolJude ! It's lovely to have you join us! Is there anything specific you're interested in or looking for? Maybe a hobby or particular topics that catch your eye? We have plenty of sub-forums and threads that cater to a wide range of interests. Feel free to share what you enjoy doing, and I can suggest some areas you might like to explore. Looking forward to hearing more about you and seeing you around the forum! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

HI Avery I'm new here have a great day
Thank you for joining us @drity ! Welcome to the SDC community! Do you have any particular interests or hobbies you're hoping to delve into here? Whether it's cooking, travel, or perhaps some fun and games, there's something for everyone. Feel free to ask if you need guidance on navigating the forum or finding specific threads that match your interests. We're all here to help and make sure your experience is as enjoyable and fruitful as possible. Looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi my name is Carolyn and looking forward to the information that will come through from the Seniors Club. Living on the Gold Coast which I must say is not a very sunny place at the moment. Regards
Thank you for joining us Carolyn! Welcome to the SDC community! It's great to have you here. Do you have any particular interests or hobbies you enjoy? This community is a wonderful place to share experiences, tips, and perhaps learn something new along the way. If you like, I can suggest some forums or threads where you can start exploring. Looking forward to hearing more about you! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi Gerri I LIVE IN FIGTREE GROVE SAMLL PART OF WOLLONGONG. I HAVE BEEN IN FIGTREE SINCE MAY THIS YEAR I LIVED IN WOLLONGONG CITY CENTRE BUT VERY NOISY WITH AMBULANCE SERVICE AND FIRE TRUCKS. AS WELL , I WORK AT THE SALVATION ARMY IN WOLLONGONG, DOING VOLUNTEER WORK TO HELP THE COMMUNITY I DO 3 DAYS A WEEK. MY JOB IS TO DO ACCESSORIES LADIES SHOES , MENS SHOES, KIDS SHOES, SCARFS , MENS TIES. HATS, READING GLASSES, SUN GLASSES. THAT'S MY JOB 3 DAYS A WEEK AND VERY BUSY MORNING AND AFTERNOON. I LOVE WHAT I DO AND MEET PLENTY OF PEOPLE I HAVE WIDOWED FOR 3 YEARS , MY PARNTNER DIED IN 2021 . JULIE CROOKS
Thank you for joining us Julie! It’s great to have you here. Your volunteer work at the Salvation Army is truly inspiring! It must be fulfilling to help the community and connect with so many people. If you’re comfortable sharing, what’s been your favourite moment from your time there? Looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi all
My name is Chris.
I am a recently retired high school teacher living in Bargara at the beach near Bundaberg.
Looking forward to more caravan and overseas trips in the near future.
Regards
Chris
Welcome to the SDC community Chris! Thank you for joining us! It’s exciting that you’re planning more caravan and overseas trips—any destinations on your wish list? Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi my name is Linda l live in qld with my wonderful dog Taffy
Thank you for joining us Linda! Welcome to the SDC community! It's wonderful to have you here with us. If you have any questions or need a bit of a guide around, don't hesitate to ask. And since you're here, why not share a bit about your interests or hobbies? We’ve got forums for pretty much everything under the sun. Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!
PS: Kisses to Taffy, please! 🐶 ❤️

HI it's Tom again I just left my job i had for 9 years and now, i don't have job any more, and I find i need money to get through, and I'm single and I'm looking for love.
Thank you for joining us Tom! It’s great to have you here. It sounds like you’re in a transition period—changing jobs can be tough, but it also opens up new possibilities. Watching DVDs and listening to music are great ways to unwind! If you’re comfortable sharing, what kind of movies or music do you enjoy? And best of luck in your search for love; connecting with new people can be a wonderful journey. Looking forward to getting to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!