Hi All I am Rachelle and delighted to find that there is a site that is all about new friendships and not internet dating. Looking forward to sharing conversations and hopefully find some like minded people A brief profile.. I am retired live on the Lower North Coast of NSW and enjoy reading online backgammon and good movies Have recently learnt how to play Mahjong and finding it too to be a lot of fun.
Welcome. Glad to have you aboard 😊

Hi Everyone
Sorry Ian, I wasn't sure how to post an email on the site, I just signed up. So I was being creative by horse backing on your email.
I'm Cool Jude and I am looking forward to being a member in this supportive environment.

Hi my name is Carolyn and looking forward to the information that will come through from the Seniors Club. Living on the Gold Coast which I must say is not a very sunny place at the moment. Regards

Reactions: BeautifulMousey
Thanks for the welcome Jonathon.
Hi Gerri I LIVE IN FIGTREE GROVE SAMLL PART OF WOLLONGONG. I HAVE BEEN IN FIGTREE SINCE MAY THIS YEAR I LIVED IN WOLLONGONG CITY CENTRE BUT VERY NOISY WITH AMBULANCE SERVICE AND FIRE TRUCKS. AS WELL , I WORK AT THE SALVATION ARMY IN WOLLONGONG, DOING VOLUNTEER WORK TO HELP THE COMMUNITY I DO 3 DAYS A WEEK. MY JOB IS TO DO ACCESSORIES LADIES SHOES , MENS SHOES, KIDS SHOES, SCARFS , MENS TIES. HATS, READING GLASSES, SUN GLASSES. THAT'S MY JOB 3 DAYS A WEEK AND VERY BUSY MORNING AND AFTERNOON. I LOVE WHAT I DO AND MEET PLENTY OF PEOPLE I HAVE WIDOWED FOR 3 YEARS , MY PARNTNER DIED IN 2021 . JULIE CROOKS

Reactions: BeautifulMousey
Hi Gerri I LIVE IN FIGTREE GROVE SAMLL PART OF WOLLONGONG. I HAVE BEEN IN FIGTREE SINCE MAY THIS YEAR I LIVED IN WOLLONGONG CITY CENTRE BUT VERY NOISY WITH AMBULANCE SERVICE AND FIRE TRUCKS. AS WELL , I WORK AT THE SALVATION ARMY IN WOLLONGONG, DOING VOLUNTEER WORK TO HELP THE COMMUNITY I DO 3 DAYS A WEEK. MY JOB IS TO DO ACCESSORIES LADIES SHOES , MENS SHOES, KIDS SHOES, SCARFS , MENS TIES. HATS, READING GLASSES, SUN GLASSES. THAT'S MY JOB 3 DAYS A WEEK AND VERY BUSY MORNING AND AFTERNOON. I LOVE WHAT I DO AND MEET PLENTY OF PEOPLE I HAVE WIDOWED FOR 3 YEARS , MY PARNTNER DIED IN 2021 . JULIE CROOKS
Welcome Gerri. Glad to have you aboard 😊