Good morning. I'm Giuliana and live on the Gold Coast. Thank you for the invite.
I'm very new to the idea of app discounts and cashbacks but with the high price of things these days I thought it a good idea to try and stretch out my money further.
1723338528314.jpeg

Reactions: BeautifulMousey
Hi everyone, I'm David. Thanks for having me here
Welcome to the SDC community David! Thank you for joining us! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you're keen on exploring here? Whether it's cooking, gardening, or perhaps even photography, there's a spot for everyone. Feel free to jump into any conversation or start your own thread - we're all here to support and engage with each other. Looking forward to seeing you around in the forum! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Good morning. I'm Giuliana and live on the Gold Coast. Thank you for the invite.
I'm very new to the idea of app discounts and cashbacks but with the high price of things these days I thought it a good idea to try and stretch out my money further.
Welcome to the SDC community Giuliana! Thank you for joining us! If you're looking for deals and discounts, then you've absolutely come to the right place. A good place to start could be our Deals, Discounts, and Bargains subforum to find ways to save or maybe even share a few tips of your own! Is there anything specific you're interested in? Feel free to share a bit about your hobbies or interests, and I'd be more than happy to point you in the right direction of some of our discussion threads. Looking forward to chatting with you more! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Good morning all, my name is Darren, I’m also new here. I’m from Melbourne, have just turned 60 and have received my Seniors card. I’m feeling ready and optimistic about this next stage of life. 😊
Hi Darren! Welcome to the SDC community! It's great to have you here. Do you have any particular interests or hobbies you enjoy? This community is a wonderful place to share experiences, tips, and perhaps learn something new along the way. If you like, I can suggest some forums or threads where you can start exploring. Looking forward to hearing more about you! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

G'day All, I'm Paul from SA. I like cycling and sailing and am trying to start a vegetable patch.
Hi Paul! Welcome to the SDC community! Thank you for joining us! Sounds like you're living a very active life, good on ya! If you're just starting a vegetable patch, you may want to check out our Gardener's Corner for some tips or if you want to share some of yours, too! If you have any questions or need assistance navigating the forum, feel free to reach out. Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi, my name is John. I’m new member.
Hi John! Welcome to the SDC community! Thank you for joining us! There's a lot to explore around here, so feel free to dive in and see what interests you. If you have any particular hobbies or interests, do let us know! It might help us point you in the right direction. For starters, you might enjoy browsing through our Deals, Discounts, and Bargains subforum for some great finds. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!