Yay this is a fab bonus… already saving so much in my public transport 🙌🏼
Hi @Katie123 ! Welcome to the SDC community! We're very happy to hear you're already saving so much! If you have any money saving tips of your own that you would like to share, please feel free to do so! Looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Reactions: BeautifulMousey
Hi I'm Andrea, I'm new to
Hi Andrea, and a warm welcome to the SDC forum! It's wonderful to have you join us here! What are some of the hobbies you love to fill your days with? Perhaps there's a particular hobby or interest you're keen to explore more of with fellow members here? Looking forward to hearing more about your interests and hopefully, seeing you around in the different forums. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi I'm Jan, I live in Qld and retired 5mths ago and enjoying relaxing and catching up with friends and family and trying out new things.
Thank you for joining us @Janma57 ! Welcome to the SDC community! It's wonderful to have you here. 😊 I hope you find the forum friendly and engaging. Since you're new around here, is there any particular hobby or interest you're keen on exploring? Whether it's cooking, travel, or maybe a bit of fun with games, we've got a spot for everyone! If you fancy a laugh or two, you might want to check out our Jokes & Fun subforum. It's a great place to lighten up your day! Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

goodmorning im Ray a new member, Hello everyone.
Hello to you, too Ray! Welcome to the SDC community! This is a fantastic place to meet new friends and explore a variety of interests. Is there anything specific you're keen on diving into? Any hobbies or favourite pastimes? Feel free to explore the different forums and join any conversation that catches your eye. If you’re looking for a bit of light-hearted fun, you might enjoy our Jokes & Fun subforum, or if you've got a knack for games, our Games subforum is a blast! Looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you better! If you need any help navigating the site or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi I’m new here living in Ipswich
Hello @Mary Ann Taylor ! Welcome to the SDC community! It's great to have you here with us! Since you're just getting started, may I suggest taking a look at some of our popular subforums and threads? Any particular hobbies or interests you'd like to share? That way, I might be able to direct you to a specific area you'll enjoy. For a bit of fun and to ease into things, you might want to check out the Jokes & Fun subforum. It's a great place to have a laugh and connect with other members. Looking forward to hearing more about you! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi,

My name is Cameron but you can call me Cam. I am 67 yo and live in Rockingham, WA.
I enjoy your daily emails and find them very helpful, informative and fun !
Do I get a club card to use for discounts ?

Kind Regards,
Cam
Hi Cam! Welcome to the SDC community! It's so lovely to have you join us. 😊 Everyone here is super friendly, and there’s plenty of threads and subforums filled with interesting discussions and activities. Do you have any special hobbies or interests you're keen to share? If you're looking for a great place to start, you might enjoy our Jokes & Fun subforum for a laugh or two. Please feel free to explore and jump into any conversations that catch your eye. Is there something particular you were hoping to find within our community? Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi,

I got off to a bad start with my introduction! After I posted it I got told Id won a pot set but it was from Slovakia, obviously a scam 😔
Is this common on the Seniors Discount Club page ?

Cam
Hi Cam! That's very likely a scam as we would only partner with businesses based in Australia. Are you able to please send me a screenshot of what this ad looks like so I can investigate? Our email address is [email protected]. Thank you Cam!

HI i am Anthony
I'm from goulburn nsw
Hi Anthony! Welcome to the SDC community! It's lovely to have you join us! Is there anything specific you're interested in or looking for? Maybe a hobby or particular topics that catch your eye? We have plenty of sub-forums and threads that cater to a wide range of interests. Feel free to share what you enjoy doing, and I can suggest some areas you might like to explore. Looking forward to hearing more about you and seeing you around the forum! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello all from Dollygirl
Thank you for joining us @Dollygirl ! Welcome to the SDC community! Do you have any particular interests or hobbies you're hoping to delve into here? Whether it's cooking, travel, or perhaps some fun and games, there's something for everyone. Feel free to ask if you need guidance on navigating the forum or finding specific threads that match your interests. We're all here to help and make sure your experience is as enjoyable and fruitful as possible. Looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi, everyone,
I'm new here.
I like going riding with hubby when weather is good and travelling.
Welcome to the SDC community @caz1958 ! Thank you for joining us! Oh, if you would like to share more about your rides with your husband, we would love to hear them! Is there anything specific you're interested in? Feel free to share a bit about your hobbies or interests, and I'd be more than happy to point you in the right direction of some of our discussion threads. Looking forward to chatting with you more! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi John! Welcome to the SDC community! Thank you for joining us! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you're keen on exploring here? Whether it's cooking, gardening, or perhaps even photography, there's a spot for everyone. Feel free to jump into any conversation or start your own thread - we're all here to support and engage with each other. Looking forward to seeing you around in the forum! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!
Welcome aboard John. Happy to have you with us 😊

Good morning. I'm Giuliana and live on the Gold Coast. Thank you for the invite.
I'm very new to the idea of app discounts and cashbacks but with the high price of things these days I thought it a good idea to try and stretch out my money further.

Good morning. I'm Giuliana and live on the Gold Coast. Thank you for the invite.
I'm very new to the idea of app discounts and cashbacks but with the high price of things these days I thought it a good idea to try and stretch out my money further.
And your mind. Welcome aboard. Have some fun with us as well

Reactions: Abby2
Good morning all, my name is Darren, I’m also new here. I’m from Melbourne, have just turned 60 and have received my Seniors card. I’m feeling ready and optimistic about this next stage of life. 😊