Hi! I’m Marc and new to this site. Wonder how many live in Cairns? 😁
Thank you for joining us Marc! Welcome to the SDC community! There are a lot of new things to learn and awesome people to meet! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the discussions, too! Also, we have a few questions for you in our new game so we can get to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Good afternoon everyone nice to be part of SDC.
Thank you for joining us @Nipa74 ! Welcome to the SDC community! We would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. Also, please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi All
I'm Phil and I live in the southwest of Western Australia alone. I am in government assisted housing which is a boon especialy at this time. I have two kids one of each and 5 grandkids which I've never seen unfortunately. I have no car so I use either my goefor or buses and taxis to get around.
Welcome to the SDC community Phil! Pleasure to have you on board! I'm very sorry to hear you have not seen your grandkids yet! We hope you can look at us as family! ❤️ Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello to you, too @Cerise Warren ! Welcome to the SDC community! There are a lot of new things to learn and awesome people to meet! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the discussions, too! Also, we have a few questions for you in our new game so we can get to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi I’m Jo
Welcome to the SDC community Jo! Pleasure to have you on board! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Also, we would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello everyone, my name is Marion 73 years old , live in Pakenham Victoria.
Thank you for joining us Marion! Welcome to the SDC community! There are a lot of new things to learn and awesome people to meet! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the discussions, too! Also, we have a few questions for you in our new game so we can get to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello to everyone.
New Member but have been following you all for some time & enjoying it. My name is Jill.
Thank you for joining us @JWILLIAMS ! Welcome to the SDC community! We would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. Also, please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi all
My name is Neale I live in western sydney I am in WA at the moment heading home.
thanks for letting me join.
Welcome to the SDC community Neale ! Pleasure to have you on board! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Also, we would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi, I am Denise, and I am new to this forum , so please bear with me if I don’t get a message correct
Thank you for joining us Denise! Welcome to the SDC community! There are a lot of new things to learn and awesome people to meet! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the discussions, too! Also, we have a few questions for you in our new game so we can get to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello everyone, My name is Lorraine and I am looking forward to being a member of this club. I have been married for 58years to a wonderful husband.
Welcome to the SDC community Lorraine ! Pleasure to have you on board! 58 years?!?! Absolutely amazing! ❤️ Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Also, we would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello everyone my name is Julie and I'm a Newby. I live in Gippsland south I have two dogs six goats and a 31 year old son living with me..I'm happy to be part of this amazing community..😍
Thank you for joining us Julie! Welcome to the SDC community! There are a lot of new things to learn and awesome people to meet! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the discussions, too! Also, we have a few questions for you in our new game so we can get to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers! PS: Kisses to the doggos and goats please! ❤️

Reactions: Julie griffin
Hi im a new member & wish to say hi to all members. I'm married but sadly my husband passed away. I have 3 beautiful daughters my youngest has cerebral palsy & lives in Belrose with 24 hr care in a lovely house which is looked after by Spastic Centre . She is very happy living there has a dog who is a great companion for her.I am retired now but often look after friends houses & pets while they are away. Love gardening & reading.I read everyday and have read some amazing books.My 3 beautiful daughters names are Vicki Cassandra & Kylie. Will tell you more about rest of my family in my next chat .Thank you all formy little chat & so happy to be a new member Diane
Thank you for joining us Diane ! Welcome to the SDC community! And huge thanks for sharing all these details about yourself! We would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. Also, please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi Audrey, my name is Lizet. Also ex South African and also in Australia, Melbourne since 2008!
Welcome to the SDC community @Lizet ! Pleasure to have you on board! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Also, we would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi iam mark a Newby thank you for Accepting me
Thank you for joining us Mark! Welcome to the SDC community! There are a lot of new things to learn and awesome people to meet! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the discussions, too! Also, we have a few questions for you in our new game so we can get to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello everyone great to read your jokes and relevant information
Thank you for joining us @Joseph E A Zahra ! Welcome to the SDC community! We would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. Also, please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi all, good evening!
Welcome to the SDC community @Agedlady ! Pleasure to have you on board! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Also, we would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello to you too @KarenRose26 ! Welcome to the SDC community! There are a lot of new things to learn and awesome people to meet! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the discussions, too! Also, we have a few questions for you in our new game so we can get to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi everyone. I’m Jackie and new to this group. I love reading and craft.
Thank you for joining us Jackie ! Welcome to the SDC community! We would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. Also, please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!