Hi Everyone,
l am a new member, my name is Rhonda and l am from Gladstone Park in Victoria. l am more comfortable with being called Rhon if it suits anyone.
Regards Rhon.
Thank you for joining us Rhon! Pleasure to have you on board! Do you mind sharing a few details about yourself? We're eager to become better acquainted with you! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Ali here! I'm on the Gold Coast in paradise where I swim in my beloved ocean every morning. I hope everyone is enjoying their senior years as much as I am!
Welcome to the SDC community Ali! Thank you for joining us! Oh, to be able to swim every morning, my daughter would probably never leave! Sometimes, I think she just might be a mermaid! :) Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the discussions, too! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi my name is Margaret I live in a place called Dalyellup WA Dalyellup is near Bunbury I’ve been retired for quite awhile My interests are my church, 3days exercise at the pool,1 day gentle exercise I have 3 children and 10 grandkids 4 girls 6 boys Soon to have 1great grandchild Love them all so much Hope I have done this right All new to me
Welcome to the SDC community Margaret! Thank you for joining us! Glad to know you're still very active! I think that's what the grandbabies are for! 😍 Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi my name is John Michael or Bogie an old NAVY Nick name Ian 82 young, Nth Q'land born.
Thank you for joining us Bogie! Pleasure to have you on board! Please feel free to explore our different forums! Lots of new things to learn and incredible people to meet! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

HI CHRIS HERE FROM TOOWOOMBA. FINALLY JOINED AOMETHING THAT HAS THE WORD SENIOR.....NOT THAT I FEEL IT...
Thank you for joining us Chris! Welcome to the SDC community! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi I’m Linda & I’m a new member despite holding a senior’s card for many years. Sometimes it takes time to get around to organising things 🙄😆
Welcome to the SDC community Linda! Thank you for joining us! Oh, don't worry about it! We're happy you're here now! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the discussions, too! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Important: Please read this before your first post

Hi guys! Welcome to the forum. Please keep the following rules in mind when posting.

- Don't reveal any sensitive information. There's no need to use your full name on here. Don't post your phone number, address, or any other personal details. We'll never ask you for things like bank account or credit card information so please keep them to yourself and use common sense. Send us a message if you see anything suspicious and we will investigate.

- Be polite and civil. We're all human beings and deserve a minimum level of courtesy and respect. Disagreements are absolutely fine, but keep things constructive. Remember the golden rule - treat others how you want to be treated.

- Don't be racist. This forum is a Politically Correct free zone, but that's no excuse for being nasty or bigoted. Australians come in all shapes, colours, and sizes - if you disagree with that, this forum isn't for you.

- Keep politics in the appropriate place. There's a politics forum for a reason guys!

- No advertising / self promotion. Don't post any business / commercial messages without checking with us first.

- Have fun and enjoy yourself. It's our hope that this community will be a safe, supportive, and friendly place. We're always open to suggestions and tips, so drop us a line if you have any ideas.
Hi have just joined hope to gain some insight and tips

Trevor, are you good at writing books?
Hi. Was my reply THAT long? hahahaha. (jokes) I am great at READING books. I also dabble in a little terrible poetry writing, usually inspired by events in my life. I know a couple of people, online, who write books. they buy a synopsis from an Amazon site and fill in the flesh of the story. It is something I have thought of. But I doubt my own creativity. Also, I am currently working part time. Something I really enjoy, but being shift work, means a lot of down time is spent sleeping. Stay safe and well. Trevor

Reactions: Jacqueline Hanlon
Hello from Townsville Queensland... Lol yep getting ready for the cyclone...
Keep yourself safe. I was seconded to Townsville back in the 80's. The locals told me that Townsville was never directly hit by cyclones, due to the unusual topography, but the effects of a cyclone landing either side, can be rather devastating. As an ex Queenslander, I have been through cyclones up north. It is NO fun whatsoever. The noise is scary. Like a hundred loud trains over your head. Please let us know how you come out the other side. Hopefully safe and sound.

Reactions: Jacqueline Hanlon
Important: Please read this before your first post

Hi guys! Welcome to the forum. Please keep the following rules in mind when posting.

- Don't reveal any sensitive information. There's no need to use your full name on here. Don't post your phone number, address, or any other personal details. We'll never ask you for things like bank account or credit card information so please keep them to yourself and use common sense. Send us a message if you see anything suspicious and we will investigate.

- Be polite and civil. We're all human beings and deserve a minimum level of courtesy and respect. Disagreements are absolutely fine, but keep things constructive. Remember the golden rule - treat others how you want to be treated.

- Don't be racist. This forum is a Politically Correct free zone, but that's no excuse for being nasty or bigoted. Australians come in all shapes, colours, and sizes - if you disagree with that, this forum isn't for you.

- Keep politics in the appropriate place. There's a politics forum for a reason guys!

- No advertising / self promotion. Don't post any business / commercial messages without checking with us first.

- Have fun and enjoy yourself. It's our hope that this community will be a safe, supportive, and friendly place. We're always open to suggestions and tips, so drop us a line if you have any ideas.
Hello to everyone

Reactions: Trevor A