If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

Hey, members!

I have another fun question for you all: if you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

Would you choose to dine with your favourite celebrity or maybe have a deep and meaningful conversation with a family member who has passed away?

For me, the answer is my partner's mum. You see, my partner's mum is not accepting of our relationship. But I would still love to sit down with her and talk about anything, maybe even over her own dishes. I know that not everyone will be accepting of who we are, and I've come to terms with that. But deep down, I still long for a mother-in-law who will accept and love me for who I am. Maybe if we shared a meal together, we could find some common ground and build a relationship based on mutual respect and understanding.

What about you? Who would you choose, and why? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

compressed-pexels-askar-abayev-5638644.jpeg
Credits: Pexels

Sponsored
I
Hey, members!

I have another fun question for you all: if you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

Would you choose to dine with your favourite celebrity or maybe have a deep and meaningful conversation with a family member who has passed away?

For me, the answer is my partner's mum. You see, my partner's mum is not accepting of our relationship. But I would still love to sit down with her and talk about anything, maybe even over her own dishes. I know that not everyone will be accepting of who we are, and I've come to terms with that. But deep down, I still long for a mother-in-law who will accept and love me for who I am. Maybe if we shared a meal together, we could find some common ground and build a relationship based on mutual respect and understanding.

What about you? Who would you choose, and why? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

View attachment 17848

Hey, members!

View attachment 17848

I would love to sit and have a meal with my dad . He died 34 years ago at 52 years of age and it was just too young . I’ve never stopped loving him and I miss him every day .

Hey, members!

View attachment 17848

We would love to have dinner with our eldest son Adam. He would’ve been 45. He came into this world, but wasn’t able to stay. God called him back. Dad & I love you, and so do your younger 3 siblings. We will meet one day in Heaven. Love you

After all persons alive or deceased have been considered, I would love to have Dinner with my Mum. She passed about ten years ago, and though I can still quite clearly see her still in my mind's eye, or recall memories of her going back to childhood, I would relish the opportunity to sit with her again.

Dot Pink was a very special person, and she was my mum.

I would love to have dinner with my Mum and my Grandfather (Mum's dad). Mum died after a 6 weeks diagnosed with cancer in 1996 the year North Melbourne AFL won their grand final, Mum barracked for the team), she died not long after and just turned 67. I miss her terribly.
My grandfather was such a gentle giant and he had time for each grand child.

This question was given to me many many years ago abd I had Answered Janis Joplin .

Now I would definitely, without any hesitation say my Grandparents but if I could only have 1 then it would be my nan.
They raised me and passed away Dec 1991 and June 1992. Only 6 months apart and both aged 71

There are way too many to choose just one.

I would have an intimate dinner party with my late hubby, my parents and my two brothers. I would probably include my father inlaw too, so my hubby wouldn't feel outnumbered 😁

I would tell them all the things I never got a chance to say prior to their passing.

Hey, members!

View attachment 17848

I would love to have dinner with Anthony Albanese. I would love to discuss my beliefs of the health care system and how I would like to assist in providing changes.

Hey, members!

View attachment 17848

I’d have dinner with my beautiful departed husband. He died four years ago, from cancer. I think about him every day. I have a beautiful partner now, and it would be wonderful for them to sit down together, with me and get to know each other. I love you forever Steve Baker. And I love my Paul Kelly as well. I’m blessed to have two such wonderful men in my life.

Hey, members!

View attachment 17848

My Dad who was glue that kept the family together. He was the one person i looked up to, always had an opinion, always gave us kids some fun outings as youngsters, strict but always kept us all safe. He gave a lot of time to the less fortunate and devoted a lifetime to rugby league. I miss him terribly.

My guest would be my darling mum who passed away 10 years ago. In that time, life has gone on to give me 3 beautiful grandchildren, which I know she would have adored so much. She was so close to both my sons, so to see their little families now would have been wonderful. BUT mum would be the cook so once more I could enjoy one of her fabulous roast meals. 👩‍👧💝