If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

Hey, members!

I have another fun question for you all: if you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

Would you choose to dine with your favourite celebrity or maybe have a deep and meaningful conversation with a family member who has passed away?

For me, the answer is my partner's mum. You see, my partner's mum is not accepting of our relationship. But I would still love to sit down with her and talk about anything, maybe even over her own dishes. I know that not everyone will be accepting of who we are, and I've come to terms with that. But deep down, I still long for a mother-in-law who will accept and love me for who I am. Maybe if we shared a meal together, we could find some common ground and build a relationship based on mutual respect and understanding.

What about you? Who would you choose, and why? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

compressed-pexels-askar-abayev-5638644.jpeg
Credits: Pexels

Sponsored
Difficult choice. I would love to have dinner with my dad, who died in a car accident when I was just 6 weeks old. I'd love a chance to get to know him.

I'm tempted to wish for a dinner with my mother, who died in 2019, so I could ask her why her last words to me were so cruel and hurtful. But somehow I fear hearing her reasons. Our relationship was often challenging, but I thought we grew very close in her last years and I devoted a lot of time and energy to caring for her, but suddenly, months before she died, she turned on me and I have no idea why. Her last words haunt me. She may have been misled by a nasty relative to believe untruths about me and if that is the case I'd love the chance to set things straight, but failure would just open up wounds again.