Oh my, Mums (and Dads) sending love to all of you who are going through some tough times with their kids. I don't have kids of my own (yet) but I cannot imagine how gut wrenching this must be for you day in and day out.

I admire your strength and your children are lucky to have you as parents. One quote I always remind myself of is this:

'No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us.'

There's always hope, they've got a bit of you in them always.

Sending love and strength to all our incredible Mums, especially this weekend ❤️

The very best Mother's Day I could have would be for my estranged Daughter, together with my Grandkids, to get in touch. I know in my heart it won't happen but I can dream.
I expect I'll get a phone call from my Son and we'll have a good chat for about an hour while he brings me up to date with all his doings. He likes for me to be included, even if it is long distance. :)

Help! What's the best Mother's Day gift you would suggest?

Hi, dear members! I know, I know - I'm a tad bit early. However, I do want to make sure that I get this surprise perfectly. My situation is a little unique... I've got two mums that I would really like to spoil this upcoming weekend, only the other one is in another country, a thousand miles away from me. I would really love it if I could make my nan, who is currently living in the US, and my biological mum feel extra special on Mother's Day this year.

View attachment 19340
Source: Pexels

You see, I was raised by my nan while my single mum worked several jobs to try to give my brother and I everything that we needed. She sent us to good schools and made sure that we didn't miss a single meal every day or even feel like we didn't have enough money to pursue our passions. These two powerful and selfless women made me who I am today, and if there's a perfect day to celebrate how much they both mean the world to me, it's definitely Mother's Day... And I need your help.

What gift would YOU absolutely love to receive as a parent? I'd love to hear your best gift suggestions in the comments below! ❤️
Having the family together 🥰

Hi, dear members! I know, I know - I'm a tad bit early. However, I do want to make sure that I get this surprise perfectly. My situation is a little unique... I've got two mums that I would really like to spoil this upcoming weekend, only the other one is in another country, a thousand miles away from me. I would really love it if I could make my nan, who is currently living in the US, and my biological mum feel extra special on Mother's Day this year.

View attachment 19340

You see, I was raised by my nan while my single mum worked several jobs to try to give my brother and I everything that we needed. She sent us to good schools and made sure that we didn't miss a single meal every day or even feel like we didn't have enough money to pursue our passions. These two powerful and selfless women made me who I am today, and if there's a perfect day to celebrate how much they both mean the world to me, it's definitely Mother's Day... And I need your help.

What gift would YOU absolutely love to receive as a parent? I'd love to hear your best gift suggestions in the comments below! ❤️
For me the best Mothers Day gift is just time spent with my family. I don't need presents just to know that your lived and appreciated.

Definitely spending time together with all my beautiful family on Sunday will be most ultimate way to spend Mother's Day and we are all going out for dinner, so that’s wonderful too. But my sister and I are taking out mum (and dad) out for breakfast Sunday morning, so that’ll be a lovely way to spend some time with our mum 🥰. Happy Mother’s Day to all the mums and aunts in SDC and every where around the world 💝

I am happy with just a greeting and a hug if they visit. They often work and I don’t get to see them, but they always ring me. Last year my daughter was in USA from March to November, walking the PCT from Mexico to Canada. I received a big bunch of flowers from her with a handwritten card she had organised with the florist before she left, that was a huge surprise and made me cry. She also rang me on mother’s day. This year both kids are off, we are going to our sons for a bbq lunch, it is also his birthday so a double celebration. Our daughter and husband are buying tea for us so that is great. I always tell them no presents needed, just their presence in my life is enough.

View attachment 19340

Reactions: Jarred Santos
The very best Mother's Day I could have would be for my estranged Daughter, together with my Grandkids, to get in touch. I know in my heart it won't happen but I can dream.
I expect I'll get a phone call from my Son and we'll have a good chat for about an hour while he brings me up to date with all his doings. He likes for me to be included, even if it is long distance. :)
Ricci, I do hope you get that phone call from your daughter. In the meantime do enjoy your day and A Happy Mother’s Day from me. It is also my birthday that day and we are having daughter & 2 sons and grandchildren for lunch. My thoughts are with you. Have a good day.

Simply being with people who I love and remembering those who have moved on to their next lifetime.. so for the latter i say a prayer and then light a T light with all the joy and love in my heart for them as those who are departed do think of us and our mutual love connectes us in our respective dimensions.

My beautiful and so wanted and dearly loved son died at birth. It was dreadful and everything happened so quickly but this tine i held my child in my arms. Later i was overwhelmed and so shocked at his service that a woman present started to shriek for her lost child . I didn't even know her but she was a friend of my in laws . Bedlam! I cant say the words i used when i asked my husband to stop and remove her before i would step in. Al this is the awful aspect of losing a child or a loved one.

Now the best part.

About 3 months after Anthony's passing, i started to have visions (not dreams) of him. He first presented as he was all wrapped up in the blanket when he was placed in my arms post birth/death. I was delighted and said when i saw him "hello darling"

Then the next time he showed himself in my vision he was first wrapped up as before. Then he was naked except for a nappy and he turned to look at me and he smiled.

Next visit he repeated the first two and then showed himself toddling along proudly looking at me. So i said to him, Anthony you are really growing into being a big strong boy. Huge love feelings between us both.

Then nothing for years until suddenly he popped in to say hi to me and there he was a young man aged 18 years old. He looked amazing and with such love for me it was just incredibly beautiful experiencing the joy he gave me and his delight in showing new how he has grown. Strangely enough i felt then that was his last visit until whenever again.

Such a huge privilage and joy was gifted to me and i do suspect with permission from Higher Beings to come and visit me. Im sure I'll see him again as he develops and mature in spirit world ( whatever dimension he is in)

So this week i lit another t light as it was the anniversary of his passing and i just poured out my gratitude and love to him for promising ne to carry him close to my heart from conception to today. I haven't seen him this time in vision so for all i know he may have incarnate ...? Doesnt matter i love him, I've have not been grief stricken other than at his passing and his funeral... and being so gifted with his visits I've experienced simply great joy and blessings

To those who are in mourning just know that everything is in Divine Order and all is well. You are loved by those who passed as much as you loved them but deep and extended morning serves no purpose. In fact all the weeping and wailing holds then back from moving on in their spiritual life and in fact is selfish as it's all about you and hire you feel and it can be very distressing for them as they do not want you see you being so unhappy and depending on the manner of their death they are receiving ask the spiritual help with healing and new education of the other side. Just know they are well and love is love...
So sorry for this kind winded post, but i feel it may be of help for some folks.
So our responsibility is to continue to live and enjoy our lives and no matter what happens either the good, the bad or the shitty, all are simply opportunities to take a step forward and to evolve in a good manner. As i see it nothing ever happens to us (no matter how dreadful it may present as) that we cannot bear. We can and so we do it with grace and love, always love.

Ty all and happy Mother's Day to mothers out there😊💜🙏

Last edited:
Simply being with people who I love and remembering those who have moved on to their next lifetime.. so for the latter i say a prayer and then light a T light with all the joy and love in my heart for them as those who are departed do think of us and our mutual love connectes us in our respective dimensions.

My beautiful and so wanted and dearly loved son died at birth. It was dreadful and everything happened so quickly but this tine i held my child in my arms. Later i was overwhelmed and so shocked at his service that a woman present started to shriek for her lost child . I didn't even know her but she was a friend of my in laws . Bedlam! I cant say the words i used when i asked my husband to stop and remove her before i would step in. Al this is the awful aspect of losing a child or a loved one.

Now the best part.

About 3 months after Anthony's passing, i started to have visions (not dreams) of him. He first presented as he was all wrapped up in the blanket when he was placed in my arms post birth/death. I was delighted and said when i saw him "hello darling"

Then the next time he showed himself in my vision he was first wrapped up as before. Then he was naked except for a nappy and he turned to look at me and he smiled.

Next visit he repeated the first two and then showed himself toddling along proudly looking at me. So i said to him, Anthony you are really growing into being a big strong boy. Huge love feelings between us both.

Then nothing for years until suddenly he popped in to say hi to me and there he was a young man aged 18 years old. He looked amazing and with such love for me it was just incredibly beautiful experiencing the joy he gave me and his delight in showing new how he has grown. Strangely enough i felt then that was his last visit until whenever again.

Such a huge privilage and joy was gifted to me and i do suspect with permission from Higher Beings to come and visit me. Im sure I'll see him again as he develops and mature in spirit world ( whatever dimension he is in)

So this week i lit another t light as it was the anniversary of his passing and i just poured out my gratitude and love to him for promising ne to carry him close to my heart from conception to today. I haven't seen him this time in vision so for all i know he may have incarnate ...? Doesnt matter i love him, I've have not been grief stricken other than at his passing and his funeral... and being so gifted with his visits I've experienced simply great joy and blessings

To those who are in mourning just know that everything is in Divine Order and all is well. You are loved by those who passed as much as you loved them but deep and extended morning serves no purpose. In fact all the weeping and wailing holds then back from moving on in their spiritual life and in fact is selfish as it's all about you and hire you feel and it can be very distressing for them as they do not want you see you being so unhappy and depending on the manner of their death they are receiving ask the spiritual help with healing and new education of the other side. Just know they are well and love is love...
So sorry for this kind winded post, but i feel it may be of help for some folks.
So our responsibility is to continue to live and enjoy our lives and no matter what happens either the good, the bad or the shitty, all are simply opportunities to take a step forward and to evolve in a good manner. As i see it nothing ever happens to us (no matter how dreadful it may present as) that we cannot bear. We can and so we do it with grace and love, always love.

Ty all and happy Mother's Day to mothers out there😊💜🙏
MaggieAmalia my wish for you is to have a happy day and remember your son with love. I can just imagine how difficult it must have been to pen that information with tears in your eyes. Have a good day.

🤞 🤞

Reactions: Ricci
A hug for each of them, spend the day with them, talk, enjoy each other’s company, let them know how important they both are to you, tell them you Love them… no need for gifts.
Enjoy your day!!

MaggieAmalia my wish for you is to have a happy day and remember your son with love. I can just imagine how difficult it must have been to pen that information with tears in your eyes. Have a good day.
I have to say honestly no tears ever as just look at what a amazing gift of love my child gave me.. just sharing with me his spiritual growth and development was a huge understanding in what happens after death. But i am grateful to you for your loving compassion and empathy. Ty.
Subsequent to all that happened i started to be interested in helping those who were in need of help physically or mentally and so i went the route of reading books on healings, asking God to help me meet a true gifted healer sent by Him and finally met such a true soul and i attended a few workshops, the first being Meet your Guardian Angel, then s Healing workshop where so much of myself made sense as i then discovered that i was a natural born healer. So my life's journey is a free books that i must write so folks can receive knowledge from my first hand experience and not some illusory fantasy, but fact only abd with that knowledge it will definitely help others. My pleasure to contribute and in within in that niw 💜😊

What a touching story. The love and gratitude you have for your nan and biological mum shine through your words, and I can only imagine how proud they must be of you. It's so commendable that you want to make this Mother's Day extra special for them both.
When it comes to gifts that hit the mark emotionally and personally, one suggestion that comes to mind is personalized jewelry. The beauty of a piece of jewelry is not just in its physical form but in the sentiment it carries, especially when it's personalized.
For your mum who is far away, you could choose a design that incorporates elements from both your locations, or perhaps include a special date or message that has sentimental value to you both.

Last edited:

View attachment 19340

Nice dinner out with family to have someone else do the cooking