Get your shopping done for less! 400+ Woolworths everyday items on sale now

Here at the SDC, we love a good bargain as much as the next person – especially when it comes to groceries.

That's why we're excited to let you all know that Woolworths supermarket is slashing the price on more than 400 popular buys!

DALL·E 2022-08-22 15.46.18 - Woman walking through a grocery aisle in the supermarket, digital...png
Both Coles & Woolies have 'frozen' the prices of some essential items temporarily. Source: OpenAI.

From chicken and bread to yoghurt and vitamins, as well as cheeses, dips, coffee and cleaning buys, there's bound to be something for everyone in this big sale.

Products that have been reduced at Woolworths include:

- Chux Superwipes Roll Pk 60 (was $10.50 now $9.50)
- Flora Spread 1kg (was $8.95 now $8.50)
- Macro Free-Chicken Split Lemon and herb (was $11 now $10.50)
- Uncle Tobys Muesli Bar Pk 15 (was $7 now $6.65ea)
- Moccona Freeze Dried Coffee 400g (was $26 now $20)
- Arnott’s Vitaweat Crackers 130-240g (was $2.20 now $1.75)
- Birds Eye Deli Chips 600g (was $4.30 now $3.90)
- Edgell Nourish bowls (was $3.50 now $2.50)
- Weet-Bix Blends 450-575g (was $5.70 now $5)
- Prep Set Go Stir Fry 500g – from the freezer (was $4 now $3)
- Vitasoy Soy Milky 1 Litre (was $2.60 now $2.30)
- Chobani High Protein Fit Pot & Pouch 140-170g (was $2.50 now $2)
- Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Mince 500g (was $6.50ea now $6)
- Woolworths Caesar Salad Kit 290g (was $5.50 now $5pk)
- Chux Scourers Pk 8 (was $6.50 now $6)
- Woolworths Ready-to-at Meals 350g (was $4 now $3.20)
- Birds Eye Deli Fish (was $8 now $7)
- Red Rock Deli Dips 150g (was $5 now $4)

Woolies claims to have spent millions of dollars to offer lower prices on these staples to help customers cope with the massive cost of living increases we’ve all seen over the last few months. The reduced items will be available online and in-store from August 24 to 29 November 2022.

Woolworths chief commercial officer Paul Harker said: ‘Due to the higher cost of living being felt across all households in Australia, we know customers are looking for better value in their shop.’

‘Our Prices Dropped program will help customers get their “Woolies Worth” on those everyday essentials and easy meal solutions throughout Spring. This is our largest seasonal “Prices Dropped” campaign to date and is just one of the ways to get better value by shopping at Woolworths. We will continue to invest and look for ways to help millions of our customers and our team save on their weekly shop.’

And don't forget, Everyday Rewards is also offering its biggest rewards points giveaway* until Tuesday 23 August. Just boost in the Everyday Rewards App or via email to get five times the points on all transactions over $50 at Woolworths supermarkets and Metro – both in-store and online.

It’s worth noting that Woolies had already introduced a ‘price freeze’ on nearly 200 ‘everyday essentials’ through to the end of 2022. Coles launched a similar freeze at around the same time, noting that it would hold many of its staples like pasta, soups, and tinned tomatoes at $1 or less.

Similar to Woolworths, Coles is also offering more Flybuys points for the purchase of Coles-branded products.

So, what are you waiting for? Get down to your local Coles or Woolies supermarket and start stocking up on all your favourites!

*Actual points allocated to be determined at the end of the campaign when the amount of members who boost, shop and earn is completed.

Sponsored
they aren't all staples by any means, and certainly not all nutritious. I realise this a random list of 400 items list, but doesn't help me out. Not much of a drop on those items listed above, nothing out of the ordinary really as there are always products discounted. The Coles flybuy credits I'd rather that on the food price drop. and not everyone does the flybuy flights . Woolies say they offer bonuses- in extra points, they've always done that too. Can't say I've noticed a change really that would make me notice it.

they aren't all staples by any means, and certainly not all nutritious. I realise this a random list of 400 items list, but doesn't help me out. Not much of a drop on those items listed above, nothing out of the ordinary really as there are always products discounted. The Coles flybuy credits I'd rather that on the food price drop. and not everyone does the flybuy flights . Woolies say they offer bonuses- in extra points, they've always done that too. Can't say I've noticed a change really that would make me notice it.
My sentiments exactly prices have gone through the clouds weights and measures have dropped like a stone in the ocean,same old story eliteists and multinational companies thrive on treating the public like mushrooms?????by keepen them in da dark and feeding them bullshit cheers

Here at the SDC, we love a good bargain as much as the next person – especially when it comes to groceries.

That's why we're excited to let you all know that Woolworths supermarket is slashing the price on more than 400 popular buys!

View attachment 5405
Both Coles & Woolies have 'frozen' the prices of some essential items temporarily. Source: OpenAI.

From chicken and bread to yoghurt and vitamins, as well as cheeses, dips, coffee and cleaning buys, there's bound to be something for everyone in this big sale.

Woolies claims to have spent millions of dollars to offer lower prices on these staples to help customers cope with the massive cost of living increases we’ve all seen over the last few months. The reduced items will be available online and in-store from August 24 to 29 November 2022.

Woolworths chief commercial officer Paul Harker said: ‘Due to the higher cost of living being felt across all households in Australia, we know customers are looking for better value in their shop.’

‘Our Prices Dropped program will help customers get their “Woolies Worth” on those everyday essentials and easy meal solutions throughout Spring. This is our largest seasonal “Prices Dropped” campaign to date and is just one of the ways to get better value by shopping at Woolworths. We will continue to invest and look for ways to help millions of our customers and our team save on their weekly shop.’

And don't forget, Everyday Rewards is also offering its biggest rewards points giveaway* until Tuesday 23 August. Just boost in the Everyday Rewards App or via email to get five times the points on all transactions over $50 at Woolworths supermarkets and Metro – both in-store and online.

It’s worth noting that Woolies had already introduced a ‘price freeze’ on nearly 200 ‘everyday essentials’ through to the end of 2022. Coles launched a similar freeze at around the same time, noting that it would hold many of its staples like pasta, soups, and tinned tomatoes at $1 or less.

Similar to Woolworths, Coles is also offering more Flybuys points for the purchase of Coles-branded products.

So, what are you waiting for? Get down to your local Coles or Woolies supermarket and start stocking up on all your favourites!

*Actual points allocated to be determined at the end of the campaign when the amount of members who boost, shop and earn is completed.
Good to see!

Reactions: Ricci
Any drop in price is good but I wouldn't call those prices slashing they are cheaper when on sale

View attachment 5405

Geee, Wollies is SO GENERIOUS in their price reduction. I wonder if they will go broke in the miserable discounts?

View attachment 5405

This is all very good, but Woollies has also increased some goods by a large margin: Devondale long life milk 6pack was $4+ and now it is $5.50; Dine Finest serve cat food was $4.80 and is now $5.50; Soda stream cordials were $5.50 and now they are $7. These are high percentage increases, like 20+% compared to their reductions, which are mostly 5% or less. I'm sure Woollies is not alone in this. Unfortunately, I don't buy any of the nominated reduced items, but do buy the above ones!! Jenni

When did margarine get so expensive? Grant you I haven't bought any for a couple of months as I had "stock" from a special. I last bought Flora for $4.50 on special from $5 now today they are blowing the trumpets as it's dropped from $8.95 to $8.50 and I'm meant to be impressed? Another brand I will no longer buy as it's priced itself right off my shopping list.:(

When did margarine get so expensive? Grant you I haven't bought any for a couple of months as I had "stock" from a special. I last bought Flora for $4.50 on special from $5 now today they are blowing the trumpets as it's dropped from $8.95 to $8.50 and I'm meant to be impressed? Another brand I will no longer buy as it's priced itself right off my shopping list.:(
Along with so many other products..

Reactions: Rochelle and Ricci

View attachment 5405

50/40 cents, big deal!

• Haha
The Nescafe coffee in the tubes are still $3.75 that is a true special BUT Coles are now $7. I advocated I'd need to use only a half tube if it went back to the original price. Did you get a look @ last weeks empty shelves of both the Coles & Woolly's "SALT?" None available except the little bottles! If they left everything to the original prices we'd have stability for once. At least if we were to send a child for a commodity they would'nt go home without anything. Not even trust these days. I used to love shopping. The one thing I have missed for years is the genuine ESKIMO PIE that was mentioned recently. I kid you not that icecream was a real winner between 2 wafers. Nobody has made anything like it since. Did someone mention it was a New Zealand Company that took the honours? Bring it on again. Someone get the recipe & reinvent it quickly. All others have failed. So tasteless with the original.